Gray Boxer

Princeton, WV

#21298 Aug 4, 2013

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21299 Aug 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
I have heard you spew out some garbage but this takes the cake. Perhaps we should take all the unemployed men under 30 who are on welfare and draft them into the military. I suppose you think we don't need any military. Let me guess I am uneducated tea bagger ROFL That is your reply to everything that makes any sense at all
<quoted text>
Well if that makes sense to you, then yes, you uneducated tea-bagger, you are an uneducated tea-bagger. Congratulations on getting ONE thing right.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21300 Aug 4, 2013
If that's the case, then you might as well run your mouth because if nothing else, you've already proven you can't be educated.
Well Duh wrote:
Sunpuppy and Bacon eater....why don't you both shut up, because anything you say can wait until you become smarter.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21301 Aug 4, 2013
Why yes. When republicans willfully alienate over 60% of the voting population, that makes it pretty easy.
true dat wrote:
You can learn so much from nature.
The most popular person in the park , is the one who throws the most crumbs to the pigeons.
This explains why Obama got reelected.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21302 Aug 4, 2013
What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? We were already in Afghanistan--you know, the country harboring Al Qaeda. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and even less to do with Al Qaeda.

Jesus,you're just dumb.
Well Duh wrote:
Wow, just as I predicted. Sunpuppy comes on to call people names and prove nothing. Then his sidekick Bacon eater becomes all confident and crys tea bagger to and the war crimminal Bush. We were going to war after 9/11 or should we have sat back and let 3,000 people die on American soil after a terrorist attack? Then a real retarded comment of just because it is not in the constitution it is not constitutional. That is pure socialist, left wing Obama propaganda. As Americans we have based our lives and laws on that parchment and have been sucsessful. Now with the last three presidents, they are tearing it apart.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21303 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>If it is not a tax it would be unconstitutional that is also what the Supreme Court said.
You are dead wrong. The SCOTUS said it was a tax and that was how it passed. Why is it you act like you know so much about everything and you are usually wrong.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21304 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you do not have to have 51 on percent when you have the Green Party, independents, and all of the other nut job parties out there running in the general elections. Oh and don't forget those whacked out libertarians. Bill Clinton, George W. Bush never had 51 percent of the American vote.
That's because he lost to Al Gore.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21305 Aug 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
Congress Exempts Itself from ObamaCare, Can Keep Subsidized Plans
wow the Congress must be made of all uneducated Tea Baggers ROFL
Congress already has a subsidized health plan.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21306 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have been scared of the Clinton political machine for two goddamn decades. Aren't you sick of it? Hahaha.
Yeah, they're so scared of it that they are going to nominate Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21307 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that he didn't have z majority in the house and senate. Technically you are wrong. He got his health care program through didn't he. He did that without a supermajority didn't he. So it looks like he can get more done with a simple majority. All they have to do is use the nuclear option that they threaten to do when they don't get there way. But, watch what you wish for. When the other side has its turn in the Senate they will do the same thing.
No. I repeatedly said that he did not have filibuster proof majority in the senate. I even provided numerous links stating the same thing.

Your reading comprehension skills are not my problem.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21309 Aug 4, 2013
You'd get your rickets infested neck snapped before you could put your rickets infested finger on the trigger/ You're the one talking all bad about shooting people. I've found that people who spend a lot of time talking about it spend no time doing it. You're still a joke, Harvtard.

And why in the hell would anyone come to Wrong Turn WV? If you want to teach me a lesson, you come on down to Texas.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Come up here from you so called oil well and say that to a few ignorant hillbillies. You don't have the brass ones to say it to one of those so called ignorant hillbillies. You talk big to be a transplant from here yourself oil man.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21310 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No. I repeatedly said that he did not have filibuster proof majority in the senate. I even provided numerous links stating the same thing.

Your reading comprehension skills are not my problem.
But you moron buddy Harry The Dip Shiat Reid had the power to pull the so called nuclear option any time and that pack of crap Pelosi has the se power in the house. The both of them is just two dead sacks of meat that was aborted before they were born.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#21311 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead wrong. The SCOTUS said it was a tax and that was how it passed. Why is it you act like you know so much about everything and you are usually wrong.
The PENALTY is a tax. Not the premiums. Not Obamacare. Surely you read that. I mean, you typed it out. It's clear that comprehension (and spelling and reality) isn't your strong suit, but if you actually repeat something, obviously you've heard it.

And it's not an assumption that republicans are dumber - it's fact (Hodsen & Bosseri, 2012).
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-...
Conservatives have lower intelligence than liberals. Nevermind the obviousnessness of this fact, there's actual proof. It's hereditary, but it mostly stems from adolescence when boys are expected by immature girls to be ape-ish and fight and protect. Most of us grow up. You guys didn't. It's unfortunate, but society has built a special place for you - in the powerless margins of society where you can scream all you want. But nobody listens.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21312 Aug 4, 2013
That only works for scared little rickets infested white hillbillies like you.

[
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
A black man can be racist against a white man. If he walked out and said lets go kill the honkies and went out and killed a few white guys. Under federal law that is a hate crime brought on by racism. So don't hand me that bull shit. Walk through Harlem in the middle of the night and tell me that a black man can't be a racist. That's just stupid.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21313 Aug 4, 2013
What's wrong Harv? Mad because I earn an honest living instead of scratching around in the dirt with your rickets infested fingers looking for some coal dust so you can afford your next 12 pack of Mountain Dew and another hit of meth.

Now go snort some coal dust and drink some more arsenic infested water. If inbreeding don't kill you, hopefully, that will.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Pill head that is reserved for oil turds like yourself. Who the hell do you think you are J. R. Ewing? Southfork has seen its better days dead man typing. I think you have oil between your ears instead of a human brain. Better get that checked out. You know that oil causes cancer don't you. But I forgot you don't have a brain cell to grow a cancerous tumor do you?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21314 Aug 4, 2013
Oh, so they are related to you then? I didn't realize they were rickets infested pill head inbreds too.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But you moron buddy Harry The Dip Shiat Reid had the power to pull the so called nuclear option any time and that pack of crap Pelosi has the se power in the house. The both of them is just two dead sacks of meat that was aborted before they were born.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21315 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The PENALTY is a tax. Not the premiums. Not Obamacare. Surely you read that. I mean, you typed it out. It's clear that comprehension (and spelling and reality) isn't your strong suit, but if you actually repeat something, obviously you've heard it.
And it's not an assumption that republicans are dumber - it's fact (Hodsen & Bosseri, 2012).
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-...
Conservatives have lower intelligence than liberals. Nevermind the obviousnessness of this fact, there's actual proof. It's hereditary, but it mostly stems from adolescence when boys are expected by immature girls to be ape-ish and fight and protect. Most of us grow up. You guys didn't. It's unfortunate, but society has built a special place for you - in the powerless margins of society where you can scream all you want. But nobody listens.
Harvey hasn't read shyt. If he can't get his information injected in enema form, he doesn't want it.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21316 Aug 4, 2013
Just a few of the republicans are far right? LMFAO. If you were any more ignorant you'd forget how to breathe.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now if the republicrates move to the left they will be as liberal as the democrats are. I guarantee that the tea party of the right is very few compared to the far lefts are to the democrat party. The majority of the democrats are far left wing nuts. Just a few of the republicans are far right. They will be dealt with in 2014. After the mid term election the tea party will be gone out of the Republican Party and the republicans will have a majority in the senate and the house. Then two years later we will have the presidency ripped away from that liberal nut job Hillbillary Clinton.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#21317 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The PENALTY is a tax. Not the premiums. Not Obamacare. Surely you read that. I mean, you typed it out. It's clear that comprehension (and spelling and reality) isn't your strong suit, but if you actually repeat something, obviously you've heard it.
And it's not an assumption that republicans are dumber - it's fact (Hodsen & Bosseri, 2012).
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-...
Conservatives have lower intelligence than liberals. Nevermind the obviousnessness of this fact, there's actual proof. It's hereditary, but it mostly stems from adolescence when boys are expected by immature girls to be ape-ish and fight and protect. Most of us grow up. You guys didn't. It's unfortunate, but society has built a special place for you - in the powerless margins of society where you can scream all you want. But nobody listens.
All you have to do to know that that study is true is just read the ignorant ramblings of Harvey Stupid Banger and DUHmmy. It's ignorant republicans like them that insure continued democratic victory.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#21318 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do to know that that study is true is just read the ignorant ramblings of Harvey Stupid Banger and DUHmmy. It's ignorant republicans like them that insure continued democratic victory.
You would just vote for any democrat regardless of what they stand for or there character. So if you slap a democratic sticker on them that is all you need to know. Don't you ever call anyone on this board ignorant or stupid again if that is what you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Football 2 hr Riverside Proud 16
Keith young. 3 hr lol 5
Jonnie Boggess 6 hr Good Citizen 3
Depraved West Virginia man arrested for having ... 11 hr beagle lover 1
Dupont Middle School 12 hr lol 24
Something For Thought 15 hr MyNeighborhood 4
whats up with that 15 hr piglet 1
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake Jobs

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesapeake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesapeake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]