Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Comments (Page 954)

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of43,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
What a touching commentary.
Fairymont?

Naturally.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that the republicans has the majority in 2004,much less 2008. If the democrats which was in the majority at least half of Bush's presidency didn't like what he was doing they could have stopped a lot of his policies. That's the purpose of being in the majority. Stopping policies that's not good for our economy. There is no difference in the republicans trying to stop Obama's policies than the democrats that tried to impeach Bush while he was in office. Democrats just can't get over the Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath. Strange how this works, huh.
Republicans lost the majority in 2006.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

I don't really care what you "claim" to be. I've voted republican as many times as I have democratic in my life. Nobody with any sense could possibly consider voting for this insane crop of republicans.

Romney.....LMAO!!!
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon Hater and you seem to have a problem with reality. I have said numerous times that I am an Independent. I voted for Obama in 2008 and Romney in 2012. I voted for Romney because I thought that he had a better plan for energy and job creation. Have either of you ever given your vote any thought, or is it just straight Democrat regardless of the candidates or issues?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Flat taxes are ignorant and that's why neither republicans nor democrats would ever go for them. Use your head. Why would someone making 8 dollars an hour - who can't pay rent or buy food - have to pay a tax just to receive it back in assistance. More tea bagger logic.

And we didn't fight Britain over taxes. Everyone expected to pay taxes, because EVERYONE requires government services. They fought over taxation WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. Read a book about American history. You really need to. You're the guy who explains slavery by saying "everybody makes mistakes."
You make a mistake every time you take a breath. So what else is new. Yes we expect to pay taxes. But not more than any other country in the world. Speaking of taxation without representation. We have the highest corporate taxes in the free world. That is one if the biggest reason why companies relocate overseas. That is taxation without representation. That us also why we fought the British to succeed from Great Britain. But now we are doing it to our own people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't a scandal.
That is why he wasn't reelected. I never said it was a scandal, but it was why he lost to Clinton.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Our elected officials should work for all citizens. V.P. Biden once told a group of union people that if they voted republican, they were on their own. Wasn't he the V.P. of all American citizens, including Republicans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Biden has foot-in-mouth disease. He is a moron and that is the biggest reason why I would never want Obama impeached.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a mistake every time you take a breath. So what else is new. Yes we expect to pay taxes. But not more than any other country in the world. Speaking of taxation without representation. We have the highest corporate taxes in the free world. That is one if the biggest reason why companies relocate overseas. That is taxation without representation. That us also why we fought the British to succeed from Great Britain. But now we are doing it to our own people.
Corporations dont have representation? ROFL Corporations have more representation that the citizens. You know, corporations are now people according to the USSC.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

It has been brought to my attention that Obama is once again using his dictatorial powers in delaying the Obamacare mandate for businesses. He does not have the authority to make and change laws by decree, which is what he has done. The law says implementation begins in 2014, and only Congress has the power to say otherwise. What do you brain dead Obama worshipers say about that? I am the mighty Obama, I dont need no stinkin waiver nor do I need Congress to change laws. I just wave my wand and poof. Tyranny.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporations don't have representation? Are you f_cking serious? That take the dumb tea bagger cake once and for all. Holy shit.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Seems it has become so routine for the president to ignore the law and do as he pleases that no one even notices or cares that he rules by decree like a tyrannical dictator. The media ignores it because they are his personal propaganda machine. Obama says ignore the law for a year, so everyone ignores the law for a year. The ACA is a law passed by Congress and is specific in its requirements that implementation begins 2014, period. The president is saying just ignore part of the law for a year, and ignore only the part he has chosen. He does NOT have that authority. We are have been so conditioned by the government to just accept whatever they do that no one blink when the president makes/changes laws that he has no such power to do. Just one more example of the mighty O ignoring the law and doing as HE pleases. This tyrant needs impeached.
Oh crap, I am sorry, I forgot we have more important things to worry about than a dictator who ignores the law like gay marriage and rewarding illegal immigrant lawbreakers.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Forgot to include that his illegally deciding to ignore the law for a year will cost us taxpayers over 10 BILLION dollars. Now that is a tax without representation. Obama decrees and we are stuck with a 10 billion dollar bill.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Just face it ALL of your little "party's" are All corrupt and out for cold hard cash and none of them give a damn about whats good for everyone.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I have said it before. The USA is turing into Russia. They have spied on their own people, trying to take rights away. Ignoring their own laws and do what they want. If the sheeple would wake up and show backbone, we might have another revolution. But as long as they keep us divided with race and political correctness, then we are all doomed to be thinned skin sheeple
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.

Since: Jan 13

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Why is this thread Continuously on here?
1 post removed

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.
You clearly don't understand what representation is. Know those guys you vote for? They're called REPRESENTATIVES. They have the power to vote and act on your behalf. That's called REPRESENTATION. Pretty complicated, I know.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
I have said it before. The USA is turing into Russia. They have spied on their own people, trying to take rights away. Ignoring their own laws and do what they want. If the sheeple would wake up and show backbone, we might have another revolution. But as long as they keep us divided with race and political correctness, then we are all doomed to be thinned skin sheeple
Arthur should be happy with that. He thinks Russia is a great place.....like most Tea Baggers.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
If we didn't Impeach Bush for lying to the whole nation about WMD in Iraq and ignoring warnings about 9/11 we won't impeach Obama over republican melodrama.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.
They only like it when their VP's shoot people in the face. It gives them a little woody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of43,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
senator newman 22 min newman 1
Eric meadows 1 hr Melissa Murphy 4
School officials talk about arrest of Peytona m... (Jan '13) 2 hr Andy Kyser 8
security guard on top of slaughters creek in a ... 7 hr Wannabe 30
Angie Selbe (Jul '12) 8 hr pathetic 44
james selbe!! 9 hr wow 3
Marmet Police Dept. unequivocally inadequate 10 hr MsCross 8
•••
•••