“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20885 Aug 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not be a dictator to the world, but he's our dictator. Leave him alone. I got a free Obama phone today. I live my Obama phone. It is neat that all you people pay a surcharge on your phone bill and I get mine free with 250 min a month and 250 free texts a month. I am trying to find out if I can get my Internet free, maybe I can get free cable too. Haha.
I always wondered why dumb tea baggers called them Obamaphones when giving poor people free phones started under Bush. Then I realized it - they're DUMB tea baggers.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#20887 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why dumb tea baggers called them Obamaphones when giving poor people free phones started under Bush. Then I realized it - they're DUMB tea baggers.
and the thing is, the true story behind "Obamaphones" has been pointed out, told, linked to, and well-documented ever since that lie came out a few years ago.

Yet baggers STILL cling to that pathetic little morsel of nonsense like it is a verse from the bible.

Just more proof that you CANNOT, in fact, fix stupid.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20889 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
The Lifeline program was started in the mid '80's. But like other entitlement programs, i.e. Food Stamps and Disability Payments, the Lifeline program has exploded under the Obama. administrationhttp://www.natio nalreview.com/article/354867/m e-and-my-obamaphones-jillian-k ay-melchior
Welfare programs have exploded under Obama because the economy tanked under Bush. Republicans have done nothing to make it better other than point fingers at this administration which wasn't even in power when the economy tanked.

Instead of making up lies about free cell phones and trying to repeal Obamacare, maybe republicans should get off their dead rear ends and pass a jobs bill.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
1 post removed

#20891 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare programs have exploded under Obama because the economy tanked under Bush. Republicans have done nothing to make it better other than point fingers at this administration which wasn't even in power when the economy tanked.
Instead of making up lies about free cell phones and trying to repeal Obamacare, maybe republicans should get off their dead rear ends and pass a jobs bill.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
Easy on the facts with these dumb tea baggers, Sundog Millionaire. They hate them. You're gonna be called a narcissist because you have facts and use them in your arguments. It's better if you say you know someone.

#20892 Aug 2, 2013
Remember, they think we went straight from Clinton right into Obama. They pretend the catastrophe of the Bush presidency was just a dream.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20893 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Remember, they think we went straight from Clinton right into Obama. They pretend the catastrophe of the Bush presidency was just a dream.
No.....we have had 4 bad presidents. 2 Bush,1 Clinton and we are in the middle of a fourth, Obama. There is enough blame to go around. We are fighting among us to which is the lesser of the evils.

#20894 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
What about all of the jobs bills that Harry Reid has refused to even bring to the Senate floor for debate?
http://www.google.com/url...
I know that the Tea Party is way too far to the right but it seems that many democrats, including the majority of those who post on this site have moved far to the left in order to compensate. I still believe that the majority of this country, left or right, are moderates. This group needs to be heard if we are ever to have any kind of bi-partisanship. Democrats say that everything will be ok in 2016 if Hillary Clinton is elected president, but I believe that if the republicans still control the house and the country as a whole doesn't move more toward the center, it will just be a repeat of the eight years of Obama.
You're wrong. The tea bagger party was invented solely as a racist group with an anti-government platform to stand on. Legislation is at a standstill not because of Republican and Democrats refuse to cooperate but because the tea bagger party has successfully infiltrated even the most moderate GOP members to conduct pure, unadulterated racist obstructionism. And it's killing them. Hillary has no competition whatsoever for 2016. The GOP can't put up a candidate crazy enough to win in their primary and sane enough to win in the general election. It's laughable. If they've been photographed with a black man or ever voted against legislating vaginas, they're dead in the water.

Hillary won't face racist obstructionism. And she doesn't plan on compromising anyway. The days of democrats reaching across the aisle will be long gone by 2016. It's not payback. It's just exorcizing a cancer out of American politics. And any group that seeks to end minimum wage, legislate women's bodies, restrict minority voters, cut aid for the poor, deny children healthcare, crumble the wall between church and state and destroy the environment is more than just a cancer on America. It's a parasite. They've killed themselves with their own idiocy. Hillary will just bury the body.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20895 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
What about all of the jobs bills that Harry Reid has refused to even bring to the Senate floor for debate?
http://www.google.com/url...
I know that the Tea Party is way too far to the right but it seems that many democrats, including the majority of those who post on this site have moved far to the left in order to compensate. I still believe that the majority of this country, left or right, are moderates. This group needs to be heard if we are ever to have any kind of bi-partisanship. Democrats say that everything will be ok in 2016 if Hillary Clinton is elected president, but I believe that if the republicans still control the house and the country as a whole doesn't move more toward the center, it will just be a repeat of the eight years of Obama.
I see. So republicans can say no to absolutely everything proposed, but democrats are expected to consider anything republicans propose.

That's an interesting concept. Completely stupid, but interesting.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20896 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on the facts with these dumb tea baggers, Sundog Millionaire. They hate them. You're gonna be called a narcissist because you have facts and use them in your arguments. It's better if you say you know someone.
I know. They hate it when you mention Bush, but think nothing of blaming Clinton for 9/11.
-Kevin-

Marietta, OH

#20897 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> No.....we have had 4 bad presidents. 2 Bush,1 Clinton and we are in the middle of a fourth, Obama. There is enough blame to go around. We are fighting among us to which is the lesser of the evils.
At least someone is being honest.

#20898 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> No.....we have had 4 bad presidents. 2 Bush,1 Clinton and we are in the middle of a fourth, Obama. There is enough blame to go around. We are fighting among us to which is the lesser of the evils.
Bush 1 wasn't bad, he was just outmanned by Clinton. He was smart enough to not invade the wrong country. Clinton was awesome. Period. The sonuvabush was a war criminal, an idiot and was incapable of strategic thought. Or, should I say as he would've, "strategery." We were fine before him, and Obama has fixed the bulk of his blunders in half the time he took to commit them. Without a drop of help from the GOP, whose lone goal as they said was, "to make sure this president doesn't get a second term."

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20899 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The tea bagger party was invented solely as a racist group with an anti-government platform to stand on. Legislation is at a standstill not because of Republican and Democrats refuse to cooperate but because the tea bagger party has successfully infiltrated even the most moderate GOP members to conduct pure, unadulterated racist obstructionism. And it's killing them. Hillary has no competition whatsoever for 2016. The GOP can't put up a candidate crazy enough to win in their primary and sane enough to win in the general election. It's laughable. If they've been photographed with a black man or ever voted against legislating vaginas, they're dead in the water.
Hillary won't face racist obstructionism. And she doesn't plan on compromising anyway. The days of democrats reaching across the aisle will be long gone by 2016. It's not payback. It's just exorcizing a cancer out of American politics. And any group that seeks to end minimum wage, legislate women's bodies, restrict minority voters, cut aid for the poor, deny children healthcare, crumble the wall between church and state and destroy the environment is more than just a cancer on America. It's a parasite. They've killed themselves with their own idiocy. Hillary will just bury the body.
Even John McCain yesterday said that if had to choose between the likes of loony ass Rand Paul and Hillary, it would be a tough choice for him. The Tea Party is destroying the Republican Party from within. And the funny thing is, the loonies these asshats are (Cruz and Paul) for example, the more likely they are to win votes from the crazed teabaggers.it is a win-win for democrats!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20900 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 1 wasn't bad, he was just outmanned by Clinton. He was smart enough to not invade the wrong country. Clinton was awesome. Period. The sonuvabush was a war criminal, an idiot and was incapable of strategic thought. Or, should I say as he would've, "strategery." We were fine before him, and Obama has fixed the bulk of his blunders in half the time he took to commit them. Without a drop of help from the GOP, whose lone goal as they said was, "to make sure this president doesn't get a second term."
Bush's biggest problem was Ross Perot. He took a lot of votes away from Bush. Personally, I like Bush I. His biggest mistake was fathering Bush II. Like a lot of people, I was irritated at Bush I for not finishing the job in Iraq, but in retrospect, I see that his decision was right.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20901 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20902 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but Clinton was not awesome. Free Trade Agreement is one of the main downword spirals of this country. I do not care if it was started by a republican. If he was great as you think, he would have had a backbone to say no. First Bush was a whimp and did have some good economics that Clinton fed off. And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.

#20903 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even John McCain yesterday said that if had to choose between the likes of loony ass Rand Paul and Hillary, it would be a tough choice for him. The Tea Party is destroying the Republican Party from within. And the funny thing is, the loonies these asshats are (Cruz and Paul) for example, the more likely they are to win votes from the crazed teabaggers.it is a win-win for democrats!
That's why they're so damn funny. They're totally oblivious to the damage caused when they say shit like "legitimate rape" and imply that vaginas have secret magic that halts unwanted pregnancies with special fairy dust. The only thing I look forward to more than football season are the debates between Hillary and whatever dipshit they send up there. They'll be brutal. I pray for Paul or Cruz. Lord knows Christie is ineligible - he was with a black guy once sans the hood. And I don't think Rubio is dumb enough to subject himself to that kind of a beating.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20904 Aug 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not be a dictator to the world, but he's our dictator. Leave him alone. I got a free Obama phone today. I live my Obama phone. It is neat that all you people pay a surcharge on your phone bill and I get mine free with 250 min a month and 250 free texts a month. I am trying to find out if I can get my Internet free, maybe I can get free cable too. Haha.
*nod*

frig my lifes!
1 post removed

#20906 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
How can Obama tank us? I doubt he'll be invading the wrong country and putting the costs on a Chinese credit card or giving totally unfunded tax cuts to billionaires - the two thing that Bush did that crushed this country. Obama can just keep on keepin' on. He's good to go. He's already accomplished more than I thought he could after seeing the racist obstructionism that he faces. And every indicator is on the uptick - from unemployment to Wall Street to GDP to foreign relations. It's all night and day from Bush. Hence the scandals. The dumb tea baggers are fresh out of ammo. So now they're throwing rocks. Of course it looks childish and desperate, but they're oblivious to that just like they're oblivious to most things in reality.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20907 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
ther rubublikan partee is finished (imigraychun reefourm will ensure this).... the tee partee is the fewture & will thryve wonce the demokrats dew two amerika wat themz did two detroyt.

frig my lifes

#20908 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text>And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.
Yeah, we'll pretend he hasn't dropped unemployment, saved the entire US auto industry, ended two illegal wars, killed bin Laden, avenged 9/11, protected women's reproductive choices, overhauled FEMA, empowered the EPA, created millions of jobs, passed healthcare for 40 million uninsured people and cured our worldwide reputation as dumb cowboys. Other than that stuff, he's done almost nothing. You guys are good at pretending, right? Remember when you pretended that Rick "oops" Perry was a legitimate candidate for president and that Sarah Palin was competent enough to give the launch codes? You guys are funny. Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Football 2 hr GW Proud 6
Sum landlords in Belle 10 hr Bella 5
autumn jarrell 12 hr Hahaha 4
Nick Confere 17 hr Ben There 20
she says she loves him 20 hr JackAbeast 8
over it Tue yeah right 11
Trena Cottrell Tue No time for losers 8
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake Jobs