You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
No, I simply had difficulty reading your broken English. I admit I skim most of what you read because it is painful to see the language butchered so badly.
I assumed you were talking about Weiner. That was wrong of me. In the future, I'll try to take the time to try to decipher what you're talking about.
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. It's always a blend of aggravation, hate and ignorance presented at a 7th grade reading level.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bacon hater.....it is always good to hear from a bigot like you. I already stated both sides are the problem. And when common sense is involed, you go nuts if it is not part of your liberal agenda and insult people like sundog. Do not ask him to read this, for his comprehension skills are way off tonight. I know he is there between your legs. Pretty soon you boys will have to switch off so he can respond to.
ButtPirateBob

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Hey, Have'n a party? Can I join?
god jesus

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

con and libs are scum. if you put yourself in a box like that. i hope you die and your children die. you are destroying this country with your stupid gang dispute. i hope you all die.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

god jesus.....that was cute. I do not want to go to your church. We all have different opinions and we are all frustrated because of everything going on from both sides. Some from noth sides seem to follow blindly

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

is it God and Jesus both your trying to talk about or just one of them :/
god jesus

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
god jesus.....that was cute. I do not want to go to your church. We all have different opinions and we are all frustrated because of everything going on from both sides. Some from noth sides seem to follow blindly
i don't go to church. church is for qu eers
god jesus

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

JamieWV wrote:
is it God and Jesus both your trying to talk about or just one of them :/
Israel is the worst country of them all. a bunch of jew scum who i hope the all die. if we would not help the jews kill people we would not be the trouble were in. jews killed christ

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Who said anything about Church ....big Boy?
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

JamieWV wrote:
Who said anything about Church ....big Boy?
i was referring to well duh, sorry jamie.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Arthur....what is the matter with you? Don't you remember sundog and the liberal bigot bacon hater telling you it is just one percent of our budget and it is used to pave the way to good relations. You know......just like the ugly guy paying for a hooker to get laid. But the problem is our country is the hooker paying her clients to get laid.
Whats a few billion for terrorists like the Syrians and Palestinians. At least with the hooker you get something worthwhile for your money and they arent trying to kill you. The hooker you get blowed and like it. Billions to people who then blow you up and no one likes that.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

god jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the worst country of them all. a bunch of jew scum who i hope the all die. if we would not help the jews kill people we would not be the trouble were in. jews killed christ
Jesus Christ was a Jew ya antisemitic retard.
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ was a Jew ya antisemitic retard.
I know and i glad he is dead

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Whew...it's getting Hot in here...i need to find me fan. Ya'll play nice, find some Love in da Heart fer a change.

Do something nice for someone sometime, make's da Heart feel good, oh and your helping someone too ......but that's just helping someone, so i don't know how they will feel.
But Someone has helped me before, and i never forgot, i was soooo Thankful.

Play nice fer a change,:) It's all Good :) <3
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Think about this. The population is a bit over 300 million. We give other countries around 45 billion per year in aid. $45,000,000,000(45 billion dollars) divided by 300,000,000(300 million) people equals 150 dollars per person. 150 dollars per person given every year givern mostly to terrorists and people that hate us. Then add on the interest we pay on that 45 billion since we have to borrow it. A staggering figure. This is just to make a point. I know not all of that 300 million contribute and not equally. Tell ya what, I personally sure rather keep my 150 bucks than be giving it to Palestinians and Syrians(both terrorists).
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

But Arthur, that $150 dollars you send is suppose to make them feel good about the oil they are selling you. And that was not a coup. It was a forceable misunderstanding with guns backing them up. Just some friendly debate between political objectives.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I support anyone from any other state than this one.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......So you insult me because you can not read or comprehend?
No, I insult you because you are stupid.
Well Duh wrote:
And it is not broken english, maybe some misspelled words now and then. So maybe you should stop with the insults because you are now sounding like a bigot yourself.
I am a bigot....if stupid is a race.
Well Duh wrote:
You know.....just like this administration.
Ahhhh...the plight of the poor oppressed white man.

LMAO.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Obviously! Judging by the people who post here...stupid is a race, and you are all apart of it.
The wv stupid clan.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious! Obama delivered a great speech about the dumb tea baggers, something we've all been saying for a long time - bring me your plan, share your ideas. But they don't have any. None. Beyond abortion and guns, these guys are a pack of idiots the likes of which we've never seen. Ideas? Yeah right. The Axelrod put their entire legislative agenda in terms that are inarguable:

SQUEAL AND REPEAL.

HAHA. Great job. Call them out. Make fun of them. It's funny and it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering 2 hr whatever 2
Buddy 5 hr Amused 97
People Can't Sleep at NIGHT 8 hr night shift 20
Debate: Ferguson - Marmet, WV 12 hr shameful 7
Holly Borque 18 hr karma 14
Samantha duff... Thoughts? (Feb '14) 19 hr Friend 14
Cabin creek storage units 20 hr Perfect hiding spot 3
•••
•••
•••