Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20525 Jul 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......I would like to debate thee gun issue with you. But I have just one question. What do you consider a gun nut?
A gunnut isn't a gun lover or collector. Those people WANT guns. Gunnuts are the dumbasses that think they NEED guns for some imaginary scenario you tea baggers have been sold on - you know - a war against the government, the boogeyman, a race war, etc. They're always huge p_ssies and are scared of most things.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20526 Jul 27, 2013
Sundog....I did look bigot up online to make sure, for I remember my days in school what the true definition was. Because nowadays even words change due to society and the political correctness liberal whimps such as yourself. For example: gay was happy and queer was odd. Now they are mainly referred to as a homosexual person. The "N" word that black people hate to hear but love to use. Well the original use was the English for the Irish and the meaning was, lazy and worthless person. It has now had a more harsh tone now. You see sundog......that is what you get from a real education and not one just from the internet.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20527 Jul 27, 2013
Bacon hater.....you started so good with you explanation and then had to insult. I guess you know your constitution as well as Obama. I know you have claimed about his studies of the document, but he either knows it and will not follow it. Or he was asleep during class. It is a right to bear arms against enemies forigen or domestic. That also includes our own government when it is seen as tyranical. I know there are zealots out there that are nuts. But there are also zealots on the other side to, who want to end guns so they can have them for political reasons to gain power. That is why it is a right. Not everyone is a tea bagger and guns are not just for collection like baseball cards. And self defense is a good reason no matter what you think.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20528 Jul 27, 2013
Sundog....your attack on Crowley was brilliant except for one thing. You did the same stupid and cowardly thing. Took one aspect and blew it out of proportion. Crowley did a figure of speech and you did a dumb rant. You keep proving my point about you. And if Crowley is such a coward, then with your new race of cowards, you should let Crowley in. Plus you were half heartedly complimented at the end of the post. But you left that out. What are you doing Sungog? Looking for a job at NBC news? You really are a bigot and hypocrit.
1 post removed
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20530 Jul 27, 2013
1 post removed
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20532 Jul 27, 2013
I rest my case. Low IQ.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20533 Jul 27, 2013
I'll bet you watch Fox News.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20535 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post? Who the hell are you, Stuck Fick's ugly wife?
http://m.pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/0...

Here it is in a peer-reviewed medical journal, since you don't like the HuffPost. You guys are idiots, and if your posts don't prove to all who see, this does. It's never too late to go to college.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#20537 Jul 27, 2013
I have a real education. The beauty of the English language is that it evolves. That's why it is still thriving. Languages that become rigid and fixed, like Latin for example, die because they cease to be relevant. Sort of like republicans.

So you actually believe that "liberal wimps" change the definition of words just to make fools of idiots like you?

Tell us more about that "real" education you have.

LOL.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....I did look bigot up online to make sure, for I remember my days in school what the true definition was. Because nowadays even words change due to society and the political correctness liberal whimps such as yourself. For example: gay was happy and queer was odd. Now they are mainly referred to as a homosexual person. The "N" word that black people hate to hear but love to use. Well the original use was the English for the Irish and the meaning was, lazy and worthless person. It has now had a more harsh tone now. You see sundog......that is what you get from a real education and not one just from the internet.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20538 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Meat Lover, I will put my education and career up against yours anytime. No study on either side is all inclusive. And if your studies are all inclusive, you definitely are in the wrong party.
Career?????

Education?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20539 Jul 27, 2013
Bacon's IQ makes you look like a child.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20542 Jul 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog is like the rest of the left liberals. Only read half of a meaning and only the parts that benifit there side of view. Both sides do it, but he likes to cry about the other side does it. Then if your views are different from his, then the insults. So sundog is a hypocrit and bigot. But that is ok, for he is the new found leader of his new race of cowards. So put your hands together for Sundog, master of the cowards with his faithful sidekiick bacon hater
That's an interesting observation coming from an idiot who thinks liberal wimps change the meaning of words just to make them look stupid.

You're afraid of blacks, immigrants, health care, economic theories based on reality, and you call me a coward?

LOL, tell us more about life in retard land.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20544 Jul 27, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>that 48% of the population of obama voters that romney spoke of. give them all an I.Q. test. we all know what the results would be.
Obviously, it was more than 48% since he won the election. Need any more lessons in reality? Just let me know.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20545 Jul 27, 2013
Let's see, who won that race? How did Romney work for you?

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20546 Jul 27, 2013
Can someone translate this to English, please?

I left my idiot to English translator at home.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....your attack on Crowley was brilliant except for one thing. You did the same stupid and cowardly thing. Took one aspect and blew it out of proportion. Crowley did a figure of speech and you did a dumb rant. You keep proving my point about you. And if Crowley is such a coward, then with your new race of cowards, you should let Crowley in. Plus you were half heartedly complimented at the end of the post. But you left that out. What are you doing Sungog? Looking for a job at NBC news? You really are a bigot and hypocrit.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#20547 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor momma Stuck Fick. Is PMS rearing it's ugly head?
Poor widdle Cowardly, he tries so hard, but fails so miserably.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20549 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Meat Lover, I will put my education and career up against yours anytime. No study on either side is all inclusive. And if your studies are all inclusive, you definitely are in the wrong party.
You aren't educated. Don't pretend you are. It makes you look even dumber. And it's only a career if you chose it. Nobody chooses to shovel shit.
Hastings, MI

#20550 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading your comments for some time now. I'm pretty sure you don't have a career or an education. If you want to think you have either, that's okay. Just don't expect anyone else to believe it.
1 post removed
Hastings, MI

#20552 Jul 27, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh, were not supposed to talk about those morons. Makes the cowardly left want to cry.
Have you forgotten? The left won the election. Why would they cry? Perhaps you should give reality a try.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#20553 Jul 27, 2013
http://t.washingtonmonthly.com/washingtonmont... #!/entry/obamas-top-50-accompl ishments,51c39c96da27f5d9d0e51 bbb/4

Only 50 accomplishments from Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MARMET Election 2017 3 hr Eyeroll 72
Kristina Sheldon 5 hr Enter Username 15
who is lori beth Herald dating (Apr '14) 15 hr i doubt it 29
Preachers wife (May '14) 22 hr Nosey 5
Hot Wheels 23 hr DRTRUTH 6
Belle Elementary (Oct '15) Thu Jen 18
What ever happen to bill Burke (Oct '16) Thu Fire 2

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance