Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20151 Jul 22, 2013
You idiot. Don't you realize that spending money in the past is what got us in this mess today? You nut slapping idiots stood around high fiving each other when Bush was spending a trillion effing dollars in Iraq and now you BITCH at the top of your hypocritical lungs about spending money on foreign aid.

LMFAO!! The sad part of it is, you're all too damn stupid to realize what IGNORANT hypocrites you ALL are.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.......There ya go again...wah wah wah what about the past. If you know what shape the country is and you still want to be President, then you do not complain and get the job done. That shows integrity and a leader no matter what race. So do the right thing now and be above what is considered stupidity of the past. But you are the reflective of this administration. Instead of doing the right thing, you cry and moan and act like the babies of the past. You are no better and makes you look like hypocrits.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20152 Jul 22, 2013
Of course you realize that you are using a murder to justify a murder...right?

Oh the irony. The sweet delicious irony.
Well Duh wrote:
Weepy......you jsut showed what a classless bigoted idiot you are. So reporting this is wrong? So this should not bring public, and as in for Trayvon a national outrage? So this is acceptable and should die out? You are a scumbag and take offense when something was more horrific and yet you have the gull to critisize people when this should be opening up your eyes to see the big picture. Yeah....a 13 month old can defend himself against teens with guns. You are a loser

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20153 Jul 22, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX
frig my lifes
I just love how republicans get angry when we blame Bush for something he did and they respond by blaming Clinton.

;)

So how many troops did Clinton send to Iraq and Afghanistan during Bush's administration, Bob?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20154 Jul 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Weepy......you jsut showed what a classless bigoted idiot you are. So reporting this is wrong? So this should not bring public, and as in for Trayvon a national outrage? So this is acceptable and should die out? You are a scumbag and take offense when something was more horrific and yet you have the gull to critisize people when this should be opening up your eyes to see the big picture. Yeah....a 13 month old can defend himself against teens with guns. You are a loser
It is just an obserevation shitt for brains, just chill out. Almost everyone I see cheering on Zim does nothing but put down black people, you aren't the only one. Far as I am concerned Zim killed an unarmed teen, TM was judged because of stereotypes, pretty convienent for toads like yourself who since TM cannot defend himself. You need to move on with yourself and stop letting your temper get the best of you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20155 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just an obserevation shitt for brains, just chill out. Almost everyone I see cheering on Zim does nothing but put down black people, you aren't the only one. Far as I am concerned Zim killed an unarmed teen, TM was judged because of stereotypes, pretty convienent for toads like yourself who since TM cannot defend himself. You need to move on with yourself and stop letting your temper get the best of you.
You know, when this whole stupidity started on this thread, I said that I hadn't paid much attention to the whole thing and I hadn't. And my only comment about it is that the prosecutors left themselves open to criticism when they allowed for the all white jury. Imagine how it would be had it been the other way around and Trayvon would have had an all black jury.

I don't really care about Trayvon or Zimmerman. I do question the wisdom of having an all white jury. They had to know that was going to cause someone to question the outcome if Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20156 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, when this whole stupidity started on this thread, I said that I hadn't paid much attention to the whole thing and I hadn't. And my only comment about it is that the prosecutors left themselves open to criticism when they allowed for the all white jury. Imagine how it would be had it been the other way around and Trayvon would have had an all black jury.
I don't really care about Trayvon or Zimmerman. I do question the wisdom of having an all white jury. They had to know that was going to cause someone to question the outcome if Zimmerman was found not guilty.
That trial should have had a change of venue and moved to a different county besides Seminole County, the Sanford PD messed this thing at the beginning. Aside from Sanford the whole county is Republican and the "stand your ground" was a GOP creation to appease to the NRA and gun manufacterers.

I am not gonna get into a froth like these wingnuts, I

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20157 Jul 22, 2013
I am not gonna get into a froth like these wingnuts, there are other things to discuss and discussing things with RWers is like debating a brick wall, see Crowley and its alter ego Duh.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20158 Jul 22, 2013
I don't think they had any option. I figure the defense rejected every black potential jurist and they were left with women or men, so they took the ones least likely to be dumb gunnuts. They happened to be women. Go figure.

There are 12,000 gun murders in this "civilized" country, over ten times any other modern country. More than all modern countries combined. None are any more heinous than any other. This made news because the neighborhood watch idiot was toting a gun when they aren't supposed to, killed an unarmed teen after assuming that since he was black, he had to be a criminal, and BECAUSE HE WALKED. The Georgia murders are pretty run-of-the- mill for the USA. People were killed, the shooters were caught and will go to prison. You want publicity for it, you'll have to go to local media. National media can't cover all of them. Eight children are killed with a gun EVERY DAY here.

There have been over 7,200 gun murders SINCE NEWTOWN. More than all the US deaths in all the wars since Vietnam. Most of them were committed by maniacs or criminals. But the NRA protects their right to own a gun.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20159 Jul 22, 2013
And sadly, inbred loud mouthed idiots like Cowardly and Duhmmy are still out there running their mouths.

Where's cosmic justice when you need it? How much potential is lost every day by gun murders while societal scum continues to espouse their worthless uneducated opinions. There cannot possibly be a god.
jessy

Princeton, WV

#20160 Jul 22, 2013
bacon heater you don't have a clue what you are talking about the N.R.A supports backgroud ! but some of these fools still get there hands on guns and I do not think any one can stop that so don't jump to judge people who abide by the law and you do dot have a clue what went on that night in georgia !!!!!!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20161 Jul 22, 2013
jessy wrote:
bacon heater you don't have a clue what you are talking about the N.R.A supports backgroud ! but some of these fools still get there hands on guns and I do not think any one can stop that so don't jump to judge people who abide by the law and you do dot have a clue what went on that night in georgia !!!!!!
I know the killers were caught and will got to prison. That's the only point I made. They won't walk.

And NRA members overwhelmingly support extended background checks. But the NRA is a lobbying organization, and they've spent millions to lobby against forcing criminals and maniacs to have background checks when buying guns online or at gun shows. The don't support background checks if there's any chance it will kill a sale. It's what they do - they work for the gun companies. They make their money from them - not members. 3/4 of all gun owners in the US aren't members of the NRA.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#20163 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Of course you realize that you are using a murder to justify a murder...right?
Oh the irony. The sweet delicious irony.
<quoted text>
Except Trayvon wasnt murdered. He was killed in self defense.
Arthur

United States

#20164 Jul 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I don't think they had any option. I figure the defense rejected every black potential jurist and they were left with women or men, so they took the ones least likely to be dumb gunnuts. They happened to be women. Go figure.
There are 12,000 gun murders in this "civilized" country, over ten times any other modern country. More than all modern countries combined. None are any more heinous than any other. This made news because the neighborhood watch idiot was toting a gun when they aren't supposed to, killed an unarmed teen after assuming that since he was black, he had to be a criminal, and BECAUSE HE WALKED. The Georgia murders are pretty run-of-the- mill for the USA. People were killed, the shooters were caught and will go to prison. You want publicity for it, you'll have to go to local media. National media can't cover all of them. Eight children are killed with a gun EVERY DAY here.
There have been over 7,200 gun murders SINCE NEWTOWN. More than all the US deaths in all the wars since Vietnam. Most of them were committed by maniacs or criminals. But the NRA protects their right to own a gun.
I wonder what percentage of those murders were committed by black gang members. My guess is the vast majority. Then include suicides and the real number shrinks even more. I thought you didnt care about Constitutional violations because we has so many other things more important like gay marriage and the rights of lawbreaking immigrants.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20165 Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, because you know, a guy that outweighs him by a hundred pounds couldn't possibly fend him off without shooting him.

LMAO. Idiots. You'll believe anything you're told as long as you can get it in enema form from right wing media.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Except Trayvon wasnt murdered. He was killed in self defense.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20167 Jul 22, 2013
Now let's watch Artie cry for the next four hours about me being a narcissist and calling him a name. He's stupid AND predictable. The perfect right wing combination.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20168 Jul 22, 2013
Look at it this way, Artie McStupid, somewhere along the way, someone gave idiots like you the right to speak your mind. They actually fought for idiots like you to speak your mind. You might not appreciate that, but most idiots usually don't. Someone always has to speak for those who can't speak for themselves....

Although, I must admit, I regret ever giving idiot like you the right to speak your ignorant opinion.

Yeah, I know, I'm a narcissist. Get over it.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what percentage of those murders were committed by black gang members. My guess is the vast majority. Then include suicides and the real number shrinks even more. I thought you didnt care about Constitutional violations because we has so many other things more important like gay marriage and the rights of lawbreaking immigrants.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20169 Jul 22, 2013
How are they working in England or Japan?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, who "will got to prison"? Ignorant bastard. And by the way, how are the gun ban laws working out in Washington D.C., and your boy's hometown of Chicago? GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!
Arthur

United States

#20170 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, I know, I'm a narcissist. Get over it.
<quoted text>
A very immature narcissist at that.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20171 Jul 22, 2013
LOL....well that's funny, Sniveling Wimp.

The fact is, Zimmerman is living in hiding except for a recent public relations stunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23628...

And don't expect Artie to "understand" anything, because if he can't whine about it or call you a narcissist, he doesn't have a damn thing to say.

Unlike you...who has plenty to say even though none of it ever makes any gawddamn sense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur, you have got to understand that these sniveling wimps on the left expected Zimmerman to curl up in the fetal position and take the beating. After all, that is what cowards like Stuck Fick, Meat Lover, and Creepy would have done.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20173 Jul 22, 2013
I'd rather be an immature narcissist than a whining, blubbering idiot like you any day Artie.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>A very immature narcissist at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I gotta shit bad (Mar '15) 4 hr sorryasswhiteboy 5
Belle Babes (Mar '16) 8 hr Yummy 23
Simmons Creek 12 hr Maury P 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr inspector tiny Ta... 2,845
Quincy 17 hr Andrea 1
Most worthless addicts (Dec '15) 23 hr Hollerboy 17
tashasavilla- (Mar '13) Sun Tara 13

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages