Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#20122 Jul 21, 2013
Now we got the senile wanna still be relevant failed presidential candidate throwing in his 1/2 cent like our mighty leader. These idiots basically dont want people to be able to defend themselves. Cower in fear and run from the criminals cause of course, the cops or the feds will save you.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20123 Jul 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and bacon hater.....even though we disagree on most subjects, you have to ignore the wannabe Alex for congress. Responding to him is like responding to thundar. It is going to happen and it is annoying during a storm, but nothing you can do and go on. For it is just noise.
Awww but hell, it's fun to get him wound up. Fact is, he's a certified nut and winding him up could have all sorts of hilarious consequences.
Arthur

United States

#20124 Jul 21, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner refused on Sunday to say whether a comprehensive immigration overhaul should include a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, declaring that the House debate is "not about me."

Boehner, appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation," dodged repeated attempts to get him to spell out his personal views on a path to citizenship for up to 11 million illegal immigrants now in the United States, a major point of contention between the House and the Democratic-led Senate.

Look at this spineless jellyfish. Wont even commit to a position. Great leadership from the Republican party.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20125 Jul 21, 2013
The Five On Fox is reporting that Geraldo Rivera has posted a naked picture of himself on twitter. Seventy year old man. Boy he is desperate.
the king

Smoot, WV

#20126 Jul 21, 2013
sundog, the king of topix, what an accomplishment

he has spent the entire past few years amassing over 50,000 comments on a forum full of topix tards

i wonder if he has enough room in his mother's basement to put this accomplishment on view next to his bed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#20127 Jul 21, 2013
Gosh, did you come up with that all by yourself? People were saying the same stupid shyt back when I had 20,000 comments. I guess people in your part of the world really are stuck on stupid.
the king wrote:
sundog, the king of topix, what an accomplishment
he has spent the entire past few years amassing over 50,000 comments on a forum full of topix tards
i wonder if he has enough room in his mother's basement to put this accomplishment on view next to his bed
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#20129 Jul 21, 2013
Well, someone needs to fill your empty little head with something, so I might as well fill it with shyt.

I mean otherwise, that empty space between your ears will just remain empty.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I always seem to underestimate you Stuck Fick. You have much more shyt than I thought possible.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20130 Jul 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I always seem to underestimate you Stuck Fick. You have much more shyt than I thought possible.
Wait a minute, did you say in this quote "I thought"? When did that ever happen?
alrighty

Astoria, NY

#20131 Jul 21, 2013
ho

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#20132 Jul 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, did you say in this quote "I thought"? When did that ever happen?
LOL....Yeah, not much chance of that ever happening. The little tard's only had one thought in his life and it died of loneliness.
2 posts removed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20135 Jul 21, 2013
I choose the stuff I haven't yet pushed out of my butt for a week, than some wv thing.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#20136 Jul 22, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
I choose the stuff I haven't yet pushed out of my butt .
You mean like your boyfriend?
teo8934

Charleston, WV

#20137 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
no he means you

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20138 Jul 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start throwing facts around at these guys. They could blow a gasket.
BENGHAZI!!!
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#20139 Jul 22, 2013
But I'm not his boyfriend. Obviously, you're jealous. Sorry, don't want to cause a lover's quarrel.
teo8934 wrote:
<quoted text>no he means you
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20140 Jul 22, 2013
I hate to agree with an article, but is makes sense. In georgia two black two black teems shot and killed a white baby that was 13 months old back in March. There was no big hoopla and you did not hear the president have a outcry or the national support for this horrific case. The Zimmerman case was marred by controversy of two people, hispanic and black in a struggle that showed no racism and the federal government is not going to have a case for cival rights either for there was no proof of it. But two black teens shot and killed a baby. I do not care what color. This is far worse and never got any attention. No naacp denouncement or Al, Jessi.Holder and most important no president about this horrific local crime. Why? We know it has no political teeth and it makes no difference to the Martain family because they lost a son. But if you look at it the way it should, it took two black teens to shoot a 13 month old baby. Spin that and try to show your true colors and downgrade that case and why this did not get the attention and outcry it should have from our president and black leaders.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20141 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's partially true. What they actually care about though, is the fact that this time when a non-black kills a black, the non-black goes free.
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.decodedscience.com/roderick-scott-...
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20142 Jul 22, 2013
Here is something that will get Arthur in a twist. We have furloughs for our civilian military personal which mostly consist of ex military still working for their branch as a civilian now and some regular people. Now they are also talking layoffs for them due to a $36 billion in cuts due to the holdup on the budget. I know it is both sides and lets say for argument sake to blame republicans. But sense we send over $100 billion to a country that just had a military coup to help support their military, I think that is ridiculas. Like I said, that money and all aid should be used for the tax paying Americans until we are on solid ground.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20143 Jul 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I hate to agree with an article, but is makes sense. In georgia two black two black teems shot and killed a white baby that was 13 months old back in March. There was no big hoopla and you did not hear the president have a outcry or the national support for this horrific case. The Zimmerman case was marred by controversy of two people, hispanic and black in a struggle that showed no racism and the federal government is not going to have a case for cival rights either for there was no proof of it. But two black teens shot and killed a baby. I do not care what color. This is far worse and never got any attention. No naacp denouncement or Al, Jessi.Holder and most important no president about this horrific local crime. Why? We know it has no political teeth and it makes no difference to the Martain family because they lost a son. But if you look at it the way it should, it took two black teens to shoot a 13 month old baby. Spin that and try to show your true colors and downgrade that case and why this did not get the attention and outcry it should have from our president and black leaders.
Sounds like the biggest crybabies of this case are the ones happy to see Zim go free and keep knocking down black people after the fact, kinda sorry miserable people if you ask me.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20144 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That dude spams the Lewisburg forum just like that fool in Clarksburg does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla ford 57 min dl 1
Chris Coon and Staci Gore are scum. 3 hr Shelly 2
Attention Linda Gibson 3 hr Brittany 1
Create your own Forum 4 hr Brave 720
Tudors biscuts Thu Oshel 2
camo shorts and bubba kush Thu ham 2
Spaulding Thu lenny chris 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages