“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#20019 Jul 20, 2013
If we do that, we are going to lose Cowardly.

So if that's the case, it's not a bad idea.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Personally I really don't care who kills who as long as it is not in my neighborhood. That's a way to cut unemployment rate. Just let all the low IQed idiots kill each other and it will help the economy. When I say low IQed I am talking about all races. Sooner or later we will have less crime when all of the gang banger crypts and bloods kill each other off. Just like in the Middle East if we stay out of that mess and let all those morons kill each other off in these religious wars we won't have to worry about the terrorists trying to kill us.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20021 Jul 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Yeah you bunch of crying whimps. It is so hard being black in America. Bacon hater is white as he clains and he knows. So earlier when I said the samething about how blacks throw the "N" words and said practicly what he said later on, I am a racist, but it was brilliant sense president dickweed said it. And he had a silver spoon up his butt and did not go through what other black people did unless he lied during his campaign. His white gradparents took good care of him when his mom died and while she was alive. Grandma and grandpa paid for his great education and gave him a good life that any race would envy because they loved him like grandparents should. So stop with thet BS as if he brought himself up with the streets crap as if he was a selfmade man.
Yeah, his single mother and his grandparents paid for his education at Columbia University and Harvard Graduate School. Where do you dumb tea baggers get this shit? Self-made man? He's a constitutional law professor at the most prestigious school on the planet and a Nobel Prize winner. And you think his grandma was rich, right? That's how he pulled this off? Not just rich - Ivy League rich. Absolutely astonishing.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20022 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thought that's what I said, sister groping hillbilly, then you are dumber than I thought...and for the record, I think you're pretty dumb.
<quoted text>
Go back and read what I said, idiot. Try using some of those reading comprehension skills you learned BEFORE your dropped out of school.
Every time I think Cowardly couldn't get any dumber, he surprises me and one ups himself.
Yep, he is a comedy of errors esp with his short fuse.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20023 Jul 20, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, EFFING MORON!
Yeah, and it was ignorant the first time, idiot.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, by the way, I don't want to forget liar also.
Oh gosh, being called a liar by an idiot who has to have his mom tie his shoes for him every morning is going to really hurt my feelings. LMAO. Try harder, little lady.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't near as ignorant as you.
But I am sure they are JUST as ignorant as you.

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>What a dumb bastard.
You sure as hell are. But then again, most under-educated, ignorant ass shovel leaners like you usually are.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20024 Jul 20, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he is a comedy of errors esp with his short fuse.
Most stupid people like him get easily frustrated. Probably beats his wife. I would have said he beats his kids too, but since he's nutless, I am sure he doesn't have any...thank God. If he did, the state would have to take care of the ignorant little window lickers.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20025 Jul 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, his single mother and his grandparents paid for his education at Columbia University and Harvard Graduate School. Where do you dumb tea baggers get this shit? Self-made man? He's a constitutional law professor at the most prestigious school on the planet and a Nobel Prize winner. And you think his grandma was rich, right? That's how he pulled this off? Not just rich - Ivy League rich. Absolutely astonishing.
Duh and Cowardly must be brothers. I've only heard about people being as stupid as they are.

If you added their IQ's together, you'd get a negative number.
naacp

Elkview, WV

#20026 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
How about we all spend time on humans killing humans and stop worrying about what race they are?
The real issue is that people are killing people and whether or not the laws are being enforced equally.
<quoted text>
because those ignorant negroes keep the fires burning.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#20028 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's partially true. What they actually care about though, is the fact that this time when a non-black kills a black, the non-black goes free.
<quoted text>
And they only care because the shooter was white. If the shooter was black no one would care. The issue isnt the crime or him walking free, it is the color of the shooter, so who are the real racists?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20029 Jul 20, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, hello my friend:)
Good afternoon Sir. How are you doing today?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20030 Jul 20, 2013
You are the real racist. Primarily because you are too ignorant to understand the issue.

But a lack of understanding hasn't kept you from espousing your ignorance before, so I am sure this won't be an exception.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>And they only care because the shooter was white. If the shooter was black no one would care. The issue isnt the crime or him walking free, it is the color of the shooter, so who are the real racists?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20031 Jul 20, 2013
And ignorant racists keep giving them the fuel to keep those fires burning.
naacp wrote:
<quoted text>because those ignorant negroes keep the fires burning.
Arthur

United States

#20032 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You are the real racist. Primarily because you are too ignorant to understand the issue.
But a lack of understanding hasn't kept you from espousing your ignorance before, so I am sure this won't be an exception.
<quoted text>
We know you understand every issue better than anyone else in your delusional and narcissistic mind. Yeah I am somehow the racists for pointing out the truth of their racism. Their own actions show this to be true, and you can spin it all you want and say that I just dont understand the issue. I understand completely. Blacks only care about a dead black kid when it is a white person who did it even if the person was found not guilty. They rather protest and rally over one black killed by a white than the thousands of blacks killed every years by people who are not white. And if you want to talk about inequality in the justice system, how about the fact this guy would never have even been charged if he was not white. If pointing out the truth makes me a racists then so be it. I am not going to deny reality just because I might offend someone.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#20034 Jul 20, 2013
Now throw out some more of the childish insults.
Arthur

United States

#20035 Jul 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a constitutional law professor
I guess that is where he learned to ignore, violate, and attack the Constitution when he pleases. LOL

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20036 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and it was ignorant the first time, idiot.

Crowley wrote, "<quoted text>Oh, by the way, I don't want to forget liar also."

Oh gosh, being called a liar by an idiot who has to have his mom tie his shoes for him every morning is going to really hurt my feelings. LMAO. Try harder, little lady.

Crowley wrote, "<quoted text> I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't near as ignorant as you."

But I am sure they are JUST as ignorant as you.

Crowley wrote, "<quoted text>What a dumb bastard."

You sure as hell are. But then again, most under-educated, ignorant ass shovel leaners like you usually are.
I think Crowley called you a Bastard Snow Cat.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20037 Jul 20, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>We know you understand every issue better than anyone else in your delusional and narcissistic mind. Yeah I am somehow the racists for pointing out the truth of their racism.
I'm a narcissist and YOU think that your opinion about everything is the gospel truth?

LOL..if you weren't an ignorant window licker, we'd be laughing at you for your delusions.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Their own actions show this to be true, and you can spin it all you want and say that I just dont understand the issue. I understand completely.
You couldn't possibly understand what it's like to be black, Artie. Neither could I or any other white people. The mere fact that you think you understand is just further proof of your ignorance--as if we needed any more proof.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks only care about a dead black kid when it is a white person who did it even if the person was found not guilty.
Or maybe...just maybe, they care when a black kid is killed and the person who killed him is turned loose by a jury of white women, who, like you and every other white person, cannot possibly have an ounce of empathy for a black person.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> They rather protest and rally over one black killed by a white than the thousands of blacks killed every years by people who are not white.[/QUOTES]

Actually, there's been a lot of discussion about black on black crime among black leaders in the black community. But because that doesn't play to your fears, you don't hear much about it on the evening news.

[QUOTE who="Arthur"]<quo ted text>And if you want to talk about inequality in the justice system, how about the fact this guy would never have even been charged if he was not white.
You absolutely do not know that. That's media hype and speculation. Nothing else. But I am not the least bit surprised that you would fall for a right wing talking point.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>If pointing out the truth makes me a racists then so be it.
The truth as you want it to be. That's not necessarily the truth.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am not going to deny reality just because I might offend someone.
That would be fine, but you don't normally deal with reality.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20038 Jul 20, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine and I see you are too. lol
Oh yeah, I'm doing what I do best. Having batting practice with some local idiots.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20039 Jul 20, 2013
Being a bastard is infinitely better than being the offspring of the misguided but intentional cross-breeding of a drunk hillbilly and a sow--like Cowardly is.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Crowley called you a Bastard Snow Cat.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#20040 Jul 20, 2013
I don't need your permission to do that, marblenuts.
Arthur wrote:
Now throw out some more of the childish insults.
Arthur

United States

#20041 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine, but you don't normally deal with reality.
Only when I am talking to you and your narcissistic delusional fantasy land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha 17 hr ha 4
Glasgows Mayors race 18 hr Hillbilly 48
Cabin creek bar? (Jun '14) 18 hr grand opening in ... 38
city workers 21 hr Joe 17
Anna Shelton (Sep '14) Fri lova143 25
sick of seeing todd c comnents Thu Good Citizen 8
Jack Ice (Sep '12) Thu Good Citizen 37
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE