Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19445 Jul 10, 2013
WeinsteinforCongress wrote:
You people are missing all the excitement on Clarksburg Topix.`
oh what a shame.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19446 Jul 10, 2013
WeinsteinforCongress wrote:
You people are missing all the excitement on Clarksburg Topix.`
*nod*

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#19447 Jul 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart's greatest expansion was from 1989-1992, 1990 was when it was availiable in all 50 states. They did a lot of updating afterwards.
Sam Walton was a Republican and it is still a republican run company that used cutthroat tactics to drive competition out. Walton used "Made in the USA" slogans for many years and he bought China products since 1975. He would fit well with the GOP today and their senile voices.
if the bankrupt ohbalmah guvermunt runned themselfs lykes walmart, amerika wood beez ina gud shayp
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
frig my lifes

Location hidden

#19448 Jul 10, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
if the bankrupt ohbalmah guvermunt runned themselfs lykes walmart, amerika wood beez ina gud shayp
frig my lifes
Nice fantasy, Bob, Obama inherited the financial mess and it is going forward and turning around despite GOP spooking the herd saying otherwise. Learn to speak for yourself someday instead of being a sheeple.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#19450 Jul 10, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes
Run America like Wal-mart?

You mean we all get to make minimum wage while selling cheap junk imported from Communist China?

So much for the American dream.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#19452 Jul 10, 2013
lol wrote:
Raygun's trickle down caused the 90s boom. Obama certainly didn't HELP the economy. And it's still in the shitter. He said if he didn't have it fixed in 4 years, he didn't deserve another.
I guess he changed his mind?
Yeah you believe anything foc tells you, we know. It has more to do with right wing tightwads like Romney shipping jobs overseas so they will not have to pay fair wages while they dit on mountains of money for themselves.

Bush had no business being president, he was a dumbass. He is the reason it will take a succession of presidrnts to return this country back to the way it was when that numbnut was selected by the SCOTUS in 2000.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#19454 Jul 10, 2013
So let me see if I understand how it works. Reagan's policies from the 80's created the boom times of the 90's?

But Bush's disastrous economic policies and spending had nothing to do with the economic collapse that started in December of 2007? That was Obama's fault?

Damned amazing logic.

lol wrote:
Raygun's trickle down caused the 90s boom. Obama certainly didn't HELP the economy. And it's still in the shitter. He said if he didn't have it fixed in 4 years, he didn't deserve another.
I guess he changed his mind?

schlappington, by god

#19455 Jul 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fantasy, Bob, Obama inherited the financial mess and it is going forward and turning around despite GOP spooking the herd saying otherwise. Learn to speak for yourself someday instead of being a sheeple.
howz that hoep & chayng werkun owt for yuns?!
http://catchkevin.com/18-facts-that-dispute-o...
bahahahaha!!!
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#19456 Jul 10, 2013
yuns neads two qwit tawlkin bout bush & mat ramnee ..... them two libural basturds wats part ofs the prawblum. the solelewshun is ted krews & rand pawl
:-)
frig my lifes
1 post removed
John Adams

Saint Albans, WV

#19458 Jul 10, 2013
McGeehan in 2014
US Senate
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19459 Jul 10, 2013
Weepy.......ther have been the last four presidents that have really screwed this country. The first Bush with read my lips and 1000 points of light. Clinton who signed in Free Trade Agreement and NAFTA to send good paying jobs out of the country. Then the jerk off Bush with war on his feeble mind and borrowing from China. To the current ass clown that openly disregaurds everything. And he is still not done screwing over America. They are all liars and a disgrace to this country.

schlappington, by god

#19460 Jul 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Weepy.......ther have been the last four presidents that have really screwed this country. The first Bush with read my lips and 1000 points of light. Clinton who signed in Free Trade Agreement and NAFTA to send good paying jobs out of the country. Then the jerk off Bush with war on his feeble mind and borrowing from China. To the current ass clown that openly disregaurds everything. And he is still not done screwing over America. They are all liars and a disgrace to this country.

frig my lifes
1 post removed
jon

Cyclone, WV

#19462 Jul 10, 2013
not sure
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19464 Jul 10, 2013
Now Harry Ried is doing something stupid to gain power that will be nothing but trouble. They call it the nuclear vote which means no more filabuster and no matter the numbers majority rules. That would be fine for his party now, but there would be a time when the republicans would have power. He is trying to remove one of the checks and balance. This is as dumb as the Patriot act. Is has abuse written all over it.
Arthur

United States

#19465 Jul 10, 2013
The government is about to cut hazard pay for thousands of troops save 120 million or so while continuing to illegally give Egypt 1.5 BILLION dollars a year. Brilliant. NOT

Impeach Obama Now!
Arthur

United States

#19466 Jul 10, 2013
After the failure of the Republican-dominated House to pass a new Farm Bill—omnibus legislation that includes subsidy support for farmers as well as the federal food stamp program—party leaders are considering splitting the parts into two bills. If that happens, the Republicans might end up doing their constituents more harm than good.

For nearly two years, Congress has been extending the existing Farm Bill, which expired in late 2012, in hopes of revamping legislation that has grown swollen and creaky over the course of decades of tweaking. This year, as it was last year, a key point of political contention has been the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program—food stamps. Republican lawmakers have called for substantial cuts to the program, which, as of April, provided assistance to 47 million Americans.

Roll Call had the first report on the new proposal, which would allow passage of the Republican-supported farm subsidies and postpone discussion of the Republican-opposed food stamps.

House Republican leaders have decided to drop food stamps from the farm bill and are whipping the farm-only portion of the bill for a vote that will likely come this week, according to a GOP leadership aide.

The nutrition portion of the bill would be dealt with later.

[I]f the House were—please hold your laughter—trying for a workable bipartisan solution to the farm bill collapse, the food stamp funding would stay, because that's the deal. Urban liberals get their food stamp money; conservatives get their farm pork.

In other words, the Farm Bill is bloated and complex because it contains things that both parties like. But according to the data, the Republicans should be the ones hoping to bolster and extend food stamps. After all, it's people in their states who are more likely to be enrolled in the program.

Republicans continue to protect the rich and screw everyone else. Will they never learn?

Location hidden

#19467 Jul 10, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
howz that hoep & chayng werkun owt for yuns?!
http://catchkevin.com/18-facts-that-dispute-o...
bahahahaha!!!
frig my lifes
I been doing fine for a long time. Sorry you ain't.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19468 Jul 10, 2013
Wow Arthur. Great post on the farm bill.
petro

Smithers, WV

#19469 Jul 10, 2013
Still same old junk here too.
1 post removed

schlappington, by god

#19471 Jul 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MARMET Election 2017 7 hr Marmet 2017 8
What baby daddy you gonna have next? 7 hr Petty 4
Belle Music Thread (May '12) 19 hr Marylynn Manchin 25
Gal with the name amylynn Sat Jeff out West 7
Is he around (Mar '16) Fri Jeff out West 2
Why do the blacks run wild until the men in whi... Fri Jeff out West 4
help wanted Fri Jeff out West 2

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance