Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#19364 Jul 8, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Al Gore's doing ;-)
Oh yeah, I forgot...LOL. I blame Al Gore for making me vote for Bush in 2000. Jeebus, I HATE Al Gore.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19365 Jul 8, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Hey Sundog, how is it hanging? What have you been up to today?
Working all day today. Still fighting the Expense department to get my money back for a trip I took to China for the company back in April!
Wrecks666

Cambridge, MA

#19366 Jul 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, retard, you made a statement but you ended your statement with a question mark. That's a sig of being passive. Obviously, you're a bottom. But it's not like you have any other choice, bottom boi.
Knowing Kevin says a lot about you, that tells me you're gay, shave your balls and like to be the bottom guy.
bb

Belle, WV

#19367 Jul 8, 2013
I'm voting forJoe
bb

Belle, WV

#19368 Jul 8, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
That's for sure

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19369 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing Kevin says a lot about you, that tells me you're gay, shave your balls and like to be the bottom guy.
I know Kevin too but who cares who knows him? You sound like you know him much better than all of us, did he hurt your feelings or something? That would be your problem not ours, whiny.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19370 Jul 8, 2013
It's okay passive bottom boi. You can have your fantasies. Sadly though, it doesn't change the fact that you still bottom for pills.

;)
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing Kevin says a lot about you, that tells me you're gay, shave your balls and like to be the bottom guy.

“Moo”

Since: May 13

Chico, CA

#19371 Jul 8, 2013
Moo?

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19372 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing Kevin says a lot about you
I do?
1 post removed

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19374 Jul 8, 2013
Oh come on, you can do better than that..
Wrecks666

Cambridge, MA

#19375 Jul 8, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
Oh come on, you can do better than that..
I thought you wanted the truth? Yes I can do better but it would be heresay...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19376 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you wanted the truth? Yes I can do better but it would be heresay...
If you actually could do better, that would be a first.
Arthur

United States

#19377 Jul 8, 2013
Hate to say it but the Obama administration is once again ignoring the law. They seem to do this whenever they feel like it. The law clearly says in the event of a coup, such as in Egypt, no more aid/money, yet Obama ignores this and continues to give them money. When the government ignores the law when it suits them like Egypt and the 4th amendment, it is no longer a democracy, but rather a dictatorship. FOLLOW THE DANG LAW ALREADY!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19378 Jul 8, 2013
I agree about Egypt. But the liberal will say that Obama never called it a coup. Just like the shooting at the army base was work related. And they hate hearing this but, just like the Bengazi was not a terrorist attack and then it was and then it was not. Just like Obama care was not a tax and then it was. And here is another kicker. The IRS has accidently leaked out a bunch of social security numbers too. And these are the people who will be in charge of the healthcare. Then you will get some liberal nut case who thinks Obama is great and then come up with a republican did this and that to. They are like children. If Obama is so great then why blame displacement. This goes back to a later post I had. He has no balls unless it can hurt his fellow Americans.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19379 Jul 8, 2013
Here is another thing for you liberal crybabies and right wing nut jobs. There are no leaders in Washington DC. They are career politians. Obama is the perfect example. He gets the lionshare of the blame. He wanted the job and that is part of it. He sucks and there is noway you can blame displacement out of it. His own words and actions speak volumes. But mindless sheep who follow or back either side need to be slapped and look at reality.
Arthur

United States

#19380 Jul 8, 2013
Well I am a liberal for the most part but that doesnt mean I will quietly accept the government ignoring the law. There was a coup in Egypt regardless of how they want to spin it, and by law aid must be stopped, but this administration has decided to obey the law only when the feel like it. Why not, I suppose, when they break the law continually without consequences. They appear to be above the law, regardless of what they do nothing happens.
Arthur

United States

#19381 Jul 8, 2013
I can accept when the government makes policy decisions that I disagree with. Many things Bush did I disagreed with strongly, but I accepted and respected him as my president regardless. Same went for Obama's first term. But what I can not accept is a government that ignores the law when it pleases, and I believe this administration has started doing that. Second term so no repercussions is their thinking I guess and that seems true.I have always been a patriotic American regardless of the party in power but until they start obeying the law I will have no respect for them. This is unacceptable, and I am referring to the illegal spying and the Egypt aid. Both clear violations of the law and equal tyranny.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#19382 Jul 8, 2013
Hey, dumb tea baggers, it's up to congress, not Obama. Bush continued aid to Haiti in 2004 after their coup, and nobody had an issue with us continuing to help Honduras in 2011. That law, like all idiotic tea bagger points, is only mentioned when it benefits the dumb tea bagger cause. When Bush destroys the economy, mass murders millions and breaks every law under the sun, you guys pretend it never happened. Oh yeah, by the way, the Egyptian leader that was deposed by this latest coup took control by a coup himself then won a rigged election.

Surely you guys have to grasp, after all of your dumbass and hopelessly desperate attempts at the "scandals" that never work, that anything you guys say simply isn't taken seriously anymore by anyone. From Benghazi to the IRS to the Patriot Act spying, you simply can't get anyone to listen. Mostly because they're bogus jokes made from a desperate party in a death spiral, but also because until you call for Bush's prosecution for war crimes and admit what he did with spying, the destruction of the entire economy and all of his other blunders, you simply can't be taken seriously. Even if you had a valid point to make, nobody would care because your hypocrisy is so obvious, hilarious and destructive. Perfect example: Bush gives unfunded tax cuts to billionaires and now, all of a sudden, you're all fiscal hawks worries ablut the deficit. Give us a break. You're a joke, and nothing more.

The coup law is very simply applied - when a foreign ally's leader is overthrown by a bad guy, we cut funding. When a foreign country is in turmoil, their people are suffering and they need aid, we'll still give it. You can scream "ILLEGAL!!" all you want, but as with all dumb tea bagger chants, they're all from the sidelines of a desperate party nobody listens to anymore. So go back to masturbating on your picture of snowden while holding your gun and being scared of everyone not white, christian and over 50. That's all you guys can do anyway.

http://mobile.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/07/...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19383 Jul 8, 2013
Bacon hater.....you just proved my point with your crybaby response. Bush did this and republicans did that wah wah wah. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Are you one of those ignorant kids that had to be told the old cliche: If your friends jump off a cliff, does that mean you should?. So instead of doing the right thing and be above morons of the past. They decided to be idiots too and say give me a pass because someone else did it before me. You are probably are one of those people who burn their hands on the stove and say, let me try that again, it could not happen twice in a row.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19384 Jul 8, 2013
Bacon hater.....Plus you contradicted yourself. You said congress has to inforce it so it is not Obama. But you said Bush did it at Hatti. So that would have been a congress thing to. So your just as bad as the right wingers. As far as IRS, these are documented screw ups and they admit it. So why is that a tea bagger thing? And again.....these are the screwups and corrupt branch and you want to intrust them with the healthcare. This is not a right wing thing but it is something you lack.....COMMON SENSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Trash burn down house in EB 6 hr LPL 2
riverside high leads county in low level learning 13 hr There I went 11
clown mask kevin hancock 14 hr otto 3
Todd Carroll (May '12) 20 hr Plum goofy 39
Jack and Helen Allen (Aug '15) 20 hr More stupidity 4
Thieves Sun Gen Ripper 5
Mayor Snodgrass Sat Just saying 20

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance