Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18960 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, if I suck at this, imagine where that puts you. ;)

Gtard Man wrote, "<quoted text>
stick to somethin ur good at like prissing around like a little fairy and suckin off dogs rite :)"

Leave your mom out of this. She paid me a lot of money to do that. Money that she should have spent on your continuing special education.

Gtard Man wrote, "<quoted text>
get better.
dummy :D
"

I love the way you sign your work, Dummy.
He don't suck at it Subdog, he just sucks, period.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18961 Jul 3, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Sundog has had this coming for a long time. Even if her troll is a lightweight whose entire ability rests on being able to say "ur mad", she's had it coming to her for a long time.

If the troll-lite really wants to make him mad, he will tell Sundog that he is in her head rent free.

That works every time. Cliches always get to Sunnydoggie.
There is no way he is in anybody's head rent free. Nobody would allow them in there head at all.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18963 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing at you stoopid :)
They make pills for that.
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
u really suck at this qweirdo :)
get better:)
You said that once already. You're repeating yourself. Come on, try harder.

Go ahead, reach for it. Tell everybody that you're "in my head rent free."

;)

You've used every other troll wannabe catch phrase.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18964 Jul 3, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't suck at it Subdog, he just sucks, period.
Somebody put a bee in his panties.

;)

The good news is, it's the biggest set of nuts he's ever had in there.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18965 Jul 3, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Sundog has had this coming for a long time. Even if her troll is a lightweight whose entire ability rests on being able to say "ur mad", she's had it coming to her for a long time.
If the troll-lite really wants to make him mad, he will tell Sundog that he is in her head rent free.
That works every time. Cliches always get to Sunnydoggie.
^^^My sock.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#18966 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bekah gets home I wouldn't kiss her mouth if I were you.
Or her cheek for that matter.
OKay. Can I kiss you on the mouth?

I mean after you take your boyfriend out of there, of course.

“Who Turned The Lights Out”

Since: Dec 11

Heaven

#18967 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bekah gets home I wouldn't kiss her mouth if I were you.
Or her cheek for that matter.
Hi!

Steve here. I just got out of a meeting with God and he said that he's not going to let you into heaven with Sundog's nuts on your head like they are. He has asked that you take them off your head and put them on your chin like you usually do and stop acting silly.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#18968 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^My sock.
I have asked you nicely to stop saying that. If you don't stop, I am going to start reporting you every time you say it. I am not your damn sock!

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#18969 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bekah gets home I wouldn't kiss her mouth if I were you.
Or her cheek for that matter.
Please feel free to park in the handicap zone. Even without a permit, I think the authorities will make an exception for your extreme case of waterhead.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18970 Jul 3, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked you nicely to stop saying that. If you don't stop, I am going to start reporting you every time you say it. I am not your damn sock!
^^^My sock is going to report me.

Cute.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#18971 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^My sock is going to report me.
Cute.
Reported.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#18972 Jul 3, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
;)
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18973 Jul 3, 2013
Maybe the citizens of America should take notes from the Egyptians. Form a coup and get out all the current politicians and start a new. Nobody is giving us 1.8 billion in aid. I am sure if you asked the American people if they wanted to give out almost a trillion in aid altogether or use that money on the US, which to you think they would prefer? Obama tried to act a little tough but it did not work. He had to due to our own laws that forbid us giving aid to countries that have had a coup. We have been giving aid to countries that use it against us. Lets stop it.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18974 Jul 3, 2013
Oh wait......I am sorry about my post on having a coup. We are already divided with political correctness, gay marriage, right wing republican, left wing socialist democrats and we can not forget the law breaking illegal aliens that we must hug.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18975 Jul 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Oh wait......I am sorry about my post on having a coup. We are already divided with political correctness, gay marriage, right wing republican, left wing socialist democrats and we can not forget the law breaking illegal aliens that we must hug.
I agree you are sorry, Mr Duh. It is hard for you to divide anyone with the stuff you spew, borderline nutjob drivel is all you have with silly clichés and automated labels attached. You are a tool Mr Duh.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#18976 Jul 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you are sorry, Mr Duh. It is hard for you to divide anyone with the stuff you spew, borderline nutjob drivel is all you have with silly clichés and automated labels attached. You are a tool Mr Duh.
Don't get too excited there Creepy. I know that you are a tool box, but try to control yourself.
mark

Derwood, MD

#18977 Jul 3, 2013
Mee 2
1 post removed

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#18979 Jul 3, 2013
Happy 4th ya'll...stay safe.
God Bless America :)
Most important...have fun.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18980 Jul 3, 2013
JamieWV wrote:
Happy 4th ya'll...stay safe.
God Bless America :)
Most important...have fun.
Yes, and drink a couple for me. I am on the wagon, have been for thirty years.
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18982 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>You should have stayed drunk, at least that way you had an excuse for being a dumbass.
Oh go back to getting a face job from that other fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most worthless addicts (Dec '15) 44 min Lockedup123 15
tashasavilla- (Mar '13) 2 hr Tara 13
Anyone know Rachel quinn (Aug '10) 3 hr KnowTheFacts 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Clown 2,842
Simmons Creek 4 hr trash 18
Lexie Martin 4 hr family 4
Riverside Football - 2016 9 hr Alien 24

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages