Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Phil Hatio

United States

#18735 Jun 28, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Marine my a**. You probably s*ck Navy c*ck don't you?
Got that on your mind?
Phil Hatio

United States

#18736 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>He is a pervert disguised as Marine. He plays dress up in Dave's uniform I guess. Only problem is he can't get his fat ass in the uniform.
He? Really, Dave? Didn't Connie explain the whole naming convention to you?
Arthur

United States

#18737 Jun 28, 2013
Edward Snowden is a true PATRIOT!. We should all be VERY afraid when our government, in secret, grants itself powers that are strictly forbidden by the US Constitution. Then they lie about it to Congress under oath and to the American people and nothing happens. No one is charged with a crime, the government ignores it and tries to demonize the whistle blower, and people shrug it off. Speak up people, this is unacceptable! God Bless America.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18738 Jun 28, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>He? Really, Dave? Didn't Connie explain the whole naming convention to you?
What about it dick sucker?
exil

Elizabeth, WV

#18739 Jun 28, 2013
You people are nuts.
Phil Hatio

United States

#18740 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>What about it dick sucker?
You really know how to impress the ladies. I am blushing.

Location hidden

#18741 Jun 28, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>You really know how to impress the ladies. I am blushing.
I'm sure you are. You love those facials don't you?
Phil Hatio

United States

#18742 Jun 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are. You love those facials don't you?
Not as much as you love a reach around while your boyfriend is pounding your arse!
sachet

Barboursville, WV

#18743 Jun 28, 2013
I wish all you guys and gals would stop bashing Obama. Best President USA has ever had!

Location hidden

#18744 Jun 28, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as you love a reach around while your boyfriend is pounding your arse!
You must be thinking about your own sorted affairs. I have more dignity who I give a facial to. She wants what I have and she likes it.

Location hidden

#18745 Jun 28, 2013
I still say the chics on FNC are hot as hell. Why can't any of the other news channels hire hot chics? Maybe more people would watch HNN or MSNBC if they would hire some hot chics in short dresses. Man I almost saw some booty.
Abcde

Rupert, WV

#18746 Jun 29, 2013
Who cares

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18747 Jun 29, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
I still say the chics on FNC are hot as hell. Why can't any of the other news channels hire hot chics? Maybe more people would watch HNN or MSNBC if they would hire some hot chics in short dresses. Man I almost saw some booty.
Fox is way too focused on eye candy and theatrics than they are on accuracy and your style of who you want to present the news is not a big issue to many who only wants to be informed.
Arthur

United States

#18748 Jun 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is way too focused on eye candy and theatrics than they are on accuracy and your style of who you want to present the news is not a big issue to many who only wants to be informed.
Democrats watch the news with a hot chick sitting next to them giving them some lip service. They enjoy reality. Republicans have to watch Fox to see hot chicks and get their lip service. They then enjoy their fantasy news and fantasy hot chick.
Arthur

United States

#18749 Jun 29, 2013
BERLIN (Reuters)- The United States bugged European Union offices and gained access to EU internal computer networks, according to secret documents cited in a German magazine on Saturday, the latest in a series of exposures of alleged U.S. spy programs.

Der Spiegel cited from a September 2010 "top secret" document of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) which it said fugitive former NSA contractor Edward Snowden had taken with him and which the weekly's journalists had seen in part.

The document outlines how the NSA bugged offices and spied on EU internal computer networks in Washington and at the United Nations, not only listening to conversations and phone calls but also gaining access to documents and emails.

The document explicitly called the EU a "target".

What a great way to treat our supposed allies and foster trust among friends. NOT! And we wonder why the world no longer looks to us as the defender of freedom and justice. We spy on our friends and enemies alike. Bin Laden wins! Snowden is a patriot!
jennifer

Silver Spring, MD

#18750 Jun 29, 2013
Hi
Its me

Mineral Wells, WV

#18751 Jun 29, 2013
Congrats to all of you who voted for Manchin!
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201306280093
Arthur

United States

#18752 Jun 29, 2013
Its me wrote:
Congrats to all of you who voted for Manchin!
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201306280093
Manchin said Beretta USA is distorting his bill's intent.

"I believe that my legislation, which an independent poll just showed that 75 percent of West Virginians agree with, is a reasonable approach that in no way infringes on our right to bear arms," Manchin said in a written statement Friday. "It's shameful that Beretta, who seems to have no intention of moving from one of the most gun restrictive states in the country, is deceiving the great people of West Virginia in attempting to score a political point."

Manchin is correct. Beretta never planned on moving here anyway and are staying in one of the most restrictive states possible. If they were serious about making a statement they would immediately move to a gun friendly state. They also have not boycotted selling their product to governments that restrict gun, other companies have.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#18754 Jun 29, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> Manchin said Beretta USA is distorting his bill's intent.
"I believe that my legislation, which an independent poll just showed that 75 percent of West Virginians agree with, is a reasonable approach that in no way infringes on our right to bear arms," Manchin said in a written statement Friday. "It's shameful that Beretta, who seems to have no intention of moving from one of the most gun restrictive states in the country, is deceiving the great people of West Virginia in attempting to score a political point."
Manchin is correct. Beretta never planned on moving here anyway and are staying in one of the most restrictive l possible. If they were serious about making a statement they would immediately move to a gun friendly state. They also have not boycotted selling their product to governments that restrict gun, other companies have.
Beretta never planned on moving here anyway? I know you dumb bastards on the left think you have all the answers, but how do you know that Beretta wasn't planning on moving to WV? Looks to me like another one of your double talking ignorant boys got his nuts caught on the fence that he was trying to straddle.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#18755 Jun 29, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Beretta never planned on moving here anyway? I know you dumb bastards on the left think you have all the answers, but how do you know that Beretta wasn't planning on moving to WV?
Because they said so. If you dumb tea baggers would read, you'd start to realize why nobody listens to your constant screams from the sidelines. Too bad, another child left behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Gail Newman 1,284
Kenny Keiffer 2 hr Paul Masley 9
Meth Labs at RIVERSIDE & MILE BRANCH 21 hr nothintoloose 4
Help please Tue Alien 5
jerry means Tue Noneya111 1
Another New baseball coach @ R-side HS Mon Alien 4
Amy McMichen May 23 Grossed out 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages