Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Comments (Page 826)

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of43,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homey wrote:
<quoted text>The best political minds would never call JFK the greatest even in the timeframe of "your lifetime" because he had only 2 3/4 years in the position and had many serious issues of his time were incomplete. Actor Ronnie Reagan negotiated with terrorists and got off scott free because he was senile. Spare me your stupid krap.
JFK handled the Cuban crisis pretty well. JFK done a lot to help the misfortunate and done a lot of good when he was in office. The fuck up was his idiot VP that helped to orchestrate his death. Also that moron got us into the Vietnam war. Reagan worked with both sides of the political spectrum and also was the one that pretty much stopped the Cold War with Russia and orchestrated the fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany. Germany now is a democracy over the entire country due to Reagan's policies. So yes Reagan an JFK was the best two presidents in my life time. So get a grip on reality and come to a better conclusion than you are trying to put forth. Obama is the worst president next to Carter. Both are whacked out nut jobs.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Actually, Obama was in the Illinois state Senate from 1997 through 2004. He was elected to the US senate in 2004. He began his presidential campaign in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Bush, on the other hand, served as governor of Texas for 5 years.

So, that brings us to the next point. Are you a deliberate liar or are you woefully ignorant? Only two choices. Which one is it?
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years. He spent the next two years running for the office of the President of the United States. POTUS for short.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ahh...I see. You're butt hurt again so you are going to start talking about my wife and my mother.

That's okay. I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I'm just happy that I have that much power over you and that I can make you so mad that you start talking stupid--not that you could talk any other way.

;)

You're just a little man, Harvey. Nothing more. Do what you do best...cry, stomp your feet, and have a hissy fit like the little woman you are.
<quoted text>
So you must be making fun if your Mother because she was stupid enough to keep you on life support this long. She should have let you die years ago because you are obviously brain dead.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Greatest president?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

He invented deficit spending and was so scandal prone that he has his own Wiki scandal page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administr...
<quoted text>
Oh Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. None better in my life time with maybe the exception of JFK.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

JFK did nothing and if he hadn't been shot, he would not have gotten credit for anything. He did the only thing he could do during the Cuban Missile crisis.

He's only famous for being assassinated.
<quoted text>
JFK handled the Cuban crisis pretty well. JFK done a lot to help the misfortunate and done a lot of good when he was in office. The fuck up was his idiot VP that helped to orchestrate his death. Also that moron got us into the Vietnam war. Reagan worked with both sides of the political spectrum and also was the one that pretty much stopped the Cold War with Russia and orchestrated the fall of the Berlin Wall in Germany. Germany now is a democracy over the entire country due to Reagan's policies. So yes Reagan an JFK was the best two presidents in my life time. So get a grip on reality and come to a better conclusion than you are trying to put forth. Obama is the worst president next to Carter. Both are whacked out nut jobs.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Also another lie that Obama has told, that we would never have boots on the ground in Syria. According to a report, Israel and the US are already planning a scenario of putting boots on the ground of securing chemical sites in Syria. The planning of it is proof of one of his lies. Just watch and see what happens in Syria. Also this didn't come from Fox. It came from one of those left wing news networks. I bet you can't guess which ones.
Homey

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Actor Ronnie Reagan contributed but the fall of the wall occurred a year into GHWB's term, it was not wholly the actor's credit and many deserve accolades including the German and Soviet governments as well. I do not put historic or past presidents on a pedestal because of their fame alone unlike the FOX crowd, I like to read specifics and a stickler for accuracy.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Okay, you idiots are going to have to make up your mind. First you complained because he said that if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a red line that they shouldn't cross.

Now you are complaining because someone said that someone said that someone said that someone said that there might be a plan between the US and Israel to put boots on the ground.

You can't have it both ways. Now which way is it going to be?

You really do need to think these things through.

Secondly, until there are boots on the ground, he did not lie.

You, on the other hand lie every single time your inbred little fingers touch the keyboard.
Also another lie that Obama has told, that we would never have boots on the ground in Syria. According to a report, Israel and the US are already planning a scenario of putting boots on the ground of securing chemical sites in Syria. The planning of it is proof of one of his lies. Just watch and see what happens in Syria. Also this didn't come from Fox. It came from one of those left wing news networks. I bet you can't guess which ones.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>JFK did nothing and if he hadn't been shot, he would not have gotten credit for anything. He did the only thing he could do during the Cuban Missile crisis.

He's only famous for being assassinated.
Bullshit. JFK was better than your 1st Black president Clinton ever dared to be. Tell me what scandals he was involved in except his affairs. Clinton had several assorted.affairs and still gets credit for being a good president. Reagan wasn't even a conservative president like all the right wing talking heads say he was. He just suck with his beliefs and plans. He and Margret Thatcher's policies destroyed the Cold War and brought down the Berlin Wall. Maybe if he was younger and could have run for a 3rd and 4th term he could have brought down China"s communist regime. How great that would have been. Communism would have been pushed completely out of this world.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actor Ronnie Reagan contributed but the fall of the wall occurred a year into GHWB's term, it was not wholly the actor's credit and many deserve accolades including the German and Soviet governments as well. I do not put historic or past presidents on a pedestal because of their fame alone unlike the FOX crowd, I like to read specifics and a stickler for accuracy.
Funny thing is, Reagan was their god, but he supported banning assault weapons.

He invented deficit spending.

He increased taxes.

He did everything that they hate Obama for.

Only thing Reagan had going for him was the fact that he was white and he fit perfectly into their "daddy" fantasies.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

It only happened in GHWBushes first term because it took that long for it to take affect. GHW bush had nothing to do with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Reagan, Margaret Thatcher and the Pope deserve full credit for that.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, you idiots are going to have to make up your mind. First you complained because he said that if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a red line that they shouldn't cross.

Now you are complaining because someone said that someone said that someone said that someone said that there might be a plan between the US and Israel to put boots on the ground.

You can't have it both ways. Now which way is it going to be?

You really do need to think these things through.

Secondly, until there are boots on the ground, he did not lie.

You, on the other hand lie every single time your inbred little fingers touch the keyboard.
Just because a group of nut cases in the Republican Party want boots on the ground don't mean I want it and a lot of republicans don't want it.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is, Reagan was their god, but he supported banning assault weapons.

He invented deficit spending.

He increased taxes.

He did everything that they hate Obama for.

Only thing Reagan had going for him was the fact that he was white and he fit perfectly into their "daddy" fantasies.
Are you black sun freak or what? Why are you so hung up on color? Nobody starts this race battle on here but you. What are we supposed to do elect all black liberals to the presidency? What makes that right?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Bullshit. JFK was better than your 1st Black president Clinton ever dared to be.
I'm not interested in your opinion, Idiotface. Not even remotely.
<quoted text>Tell me what scandals he was involved in except his affairs. Clinton had several assorted.affairs and still gets credit for being a good president.
History speaks for itself, idiot. This country was never better than it was under Clinton. The economy was strong, wall street was booming and the 90's were good times for anybody who wanted to work for a living.
<quoted text>Reagan wasn't even a conservative president like all the right wing talking heads say he was. He just suck with his beliefs and plans. He and Margret Thatcher's policies destroyed the Cold War and brought down the Berlin Wall.
Actually, no. He did not bring down the Berlin wall. His out-spending the Russians bankrupted Russia. We've been paying the price for that ever since.
<quoted text>Maybe if he was younger and could have run for a 3rd and 4th term he could have brought down China"s communist regime.
Check out the 22nd amendment, Dingbat.
<quoted text>How great that would have been. Communism would have been pushed completely out of this world.
And then where would Wal*Mart get all of those cheap goods to sell to white trash like you?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Stop lying Harvey. Republicans want it and you want it too. Just like that idiot John McCain bitched that we were doing more to help Libya and then the day after we committed jets to be part of the NATO force, he started bitching about it.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt and nobody is buying republican bullshyt either....because in your case, they are one and the same.
<quoted text>
Just because a group of nut cases in the Republican Party want boots on the ground don't mean I want it and a lot of republicans don't want it.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Nope. Just pointing out the obvious, Dingbat. Sorry if that chaps your stupid little ass, but I'm just stating the facts. If you loved Reagan for his policies and Obama has the same ones, then what else could it be?
<quoted text>
Are you black sun freak or what? Why are you so hung up on color? Nobody starts this race battle on here but you. What are we supposed to do elect all black liberals to the presidency? What makes that right?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Oh, I see.

But I guess it doesn't work that way with economies, huh? Because you idiot republicans blame Obama for Bush's mistakes, but you want to give Reagan credit for the good things that happened during GHWB's presidency.

You really do want it both ways, don't you?
It only happened in GHWBushes first term because it took that long for it to take affect. GHW bush had nothing to do with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Reagan, Margaret Thatcher and the Pope deserve full credit for that.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Just pointing out the obvious, Dingbat. Sorry if that chaps your stupid little ass, but I'm just stating the facts. If you loved Reagan for his policies and Obama has the same ones, then what else could it be?
Obama is no Reagan by a long shot. Reagan had more dignity in his gray dyed black hair than Obama has got in his entire body. I can understand why a gray headed man would dye his hair black. But why would a man dye his hair gray from being black.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

LOL...you just fantasized that he was your daddy, that's all.

So you are saying that Obama is dying his hair gray? Are you saying that 50 year old men don't have gray hair?

Harvey, sometimes, I am sure, that your stupidity has to even amaze you.
<quoted text>
Obama is no Reagan by a long shot. Reagan had more dignity in his gray dyed black hair than Obama has got in his entire body. I can understand why a gray headed man would dye his hair black. But why would a man dye his hair gray from being black.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying Harvey. Republicans want it and you want it too. Just like that idiot John McCain bitched that we were doing more to help Libya and then the day after we committed jets to be part of the NATO force, he started bitching about it.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt and nobody is buying republican bullshyt either....because in your case, they are one and the same.
No not really we aren't like the democrats we can think individually unlike the walking dead democrats. We don't always agree with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of43,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
security guard on top of slaughters creek in a ... 2 hr John Gross 29
does anybody know anything about david slater f... 6 hr anybody know anything 1
Michael Upton (Dec '11) 8 hr Paul Masley 104
Marmet Police Dept. unequivocally inadequate 15 hr citizen 7
Upcoming Town Election 15 hr town hall 73
mayor of belle (Oct '11) 16 hr harvey 30
Dog Town (Belle) 18 hr Puppy Boy 40
•••
•••