Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#17861 Jun 16, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes this all happened under the mythical "war on coal" that made this state the butt of many jokes.
Yeah, the "war on coal." Another example of stupid people being manipulated by the media.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17862 Jun 16, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>So by your logic immigrants shouldn't
be able to work unless they speak flawless English?

Ever try talking to some of these Rednecks around here?
So where are you from moron. New York or New Jersey. I understand people here just fine. Really until I have to call customer service on anything. It is really stupid to transfer calls to India when our economy is in the toilet. Or when I call customer service with my insurance to solve a claim issue and have to talk to a Mexican or someone that is Latino. Or even check into a motel and have to deal with somebody from India. Give me a break , you make no since at all. Well to be honest yes I think they should speak English because that is what we are taught in schools. If the government wants to change the language in the US that's fine but make it mandatory for everybody to take Spanish from 1st grade all through High School. What language do the speak in France (French). What do the speak in Germany (German). I guarantee if you go to Germany and rent a motel room, you will have to know the language or you are SOL.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#17863 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the "war on coal." Another example of stupid people being manipulated by the media.
Last yr we got out of coal.
Dealing w/the boom and bust of the
business, combined w/the politics
of the companies was too much.

We bought a semi and flat bed and
are hauling cut lumber.
From our point of view the economic
recovery is good.
The truck loads of cut lumber we haul
every day goes mostly to hard wood flooring.
Ppl are buying.
Things are so looking up.

I don't understand how ppl can justify
the continued campaign against "everything
Obama."
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17864 Jun 16, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what you've Done to Native American and
African Americans but how you feel about them and
how you Treat them.
First of all I have never met a Native American to treat them any way. Second I haven't said one thing about a African American for you to even comment on that. I have all the respect for anyone until they shit on me. Then I don't care what color the skin is or where they are from and what there history is they are shit to me.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17865 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you're wrong. Our country was created then, but our culture is still evolving.

Or do you not know the difference between culture and country?
Culture is evolving. There is one of those liberal key words "Evolving". You need to evolve from that meat sack full of cells, because I think your brain is dead.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17868 Jun 16, 2013
It's "you make no 'sense' at all." Not you make no "since" at all.

You can't even speak English and you are bitching about others speaking the language?

LMFAO!

Actually, most Europeans are multi-lingual. If you travel anywhere in Asia, you will find that most of the people that work in the service industry are multi-lingual speaking English, German, French and a variety of Asian languages.

Why do you want America to be left behind? Is it because you're too damned dumb and lazy to learn any language--including English?
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are you from moron. New York or New Jersey. I understand people here just fine. Really until I have to call customer service on anything. It is really stupid to transfer calls to India when our economy is in the toilet. Or when I call customer service with my insurance to solve a claim issue and have to talk to a Mexican or someone that is Latino. Or even check into a motel and have to deal with somebody from India. Give me a break , you make no since at all. Well to be honest yes I think they should speak English because that is what we are taught in schools. If the government wants to change the language in the US that's fine but make it mandatory for everybody to take Spanish from 1st grade all through High School. What language do the speak in France (French). What do the speak in Germany (German). I guarantee if you go to Germany and rent a motel room, you will have to know the language or you are SOL.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17869 Jun 16, 2013
Oh right. I keep forgetting that you idiots don't believe in any kind of evolution even though it is a proven fact.

How silly of me to forget that I was dealing with a POS idiot who couldn't find his own rear-end with a funnel.
<quoted text>
Culture is evolving. There is one of those liberal key words "Evolving". You need to evolve from that meat sack full of cells, because I think your brain is dead.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17871 Jun 16, 2013
Well if you've noticed, since the economy started improving, they've changed their tactics. Now it is all about scandals. LOL. They're just pathetic. They won't deal with real issues head on. They just have to lie. Remember the birth certificate thing? That kept them occupied for years.
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Last yr we got out of coal.
are hauling cut lumber.
recovery is good.
Ppl are buying.
Obama."

Powellton WV

#17872 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Where am I from? Seriously?

The Kanawha Valley.

I don't think they should change the language
in the U.S. I haven't heard anyone even suggest
anything like that.
Maybe that's why I have no freaking idea what
you are even talking about:)
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17873 Jun 16, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>Last yr we got out of coal.

are hauling cut lumber.
recovery is good.
Ppl are buying.

Obama."
Because he is a dick head like you are dumbass.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17874 Jun 16, 2013
By the way, idiot, up until about 5 years ago, I used to travel all over Europe. I never once had a problem getting a room or renting car or buying airline tickets in Germany or France.

Why don't you stick to talking to what you know about--which is absolutely nothing.
<quoted text>
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17875 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>It's "you make no 'sense' at all." Not you make no "since" at all.

You can't even speak English and you are bitching about others speaking the language?

LMFAO!

Actually, most Europeans are multi-lingual. If you travel anywhere in Asia, you will find that most of the people that work in the service industry are multi-lingual speaking English, German, French and a variety of Asian languages.

Why do you want America to be left behind? Is it because you're too damned dumb and lazy to learn any language--including English?
How many languages do you know? I know two English and Latin. So if you are do smart and successful why are you typing on this stupid website. You are stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17876 Jun 16, 2013
In other words, you have no argument against what I said. You're just a pathetic little idiot, nutbanger. You're a pile of feces fashioned into something that remotely resembles a human.
harvey gay banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat slug on society. You are a worthless piece of shit. Oh ya, my mother sucks dicks.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17877 Jun 16, 2013
Miss Harvey gets bitchy when she's on the losing end of an argument. You'd think the little cry baby would be used to it by now.

;)
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17879 Jun 16, 2013
Are you crying, little loser harvette?

LMAO.

You are the biggest damn baby I've ever encountered on Topix. No wonder you're such a failure in life.
harvey nut hugger wrote:
<quoted text>

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Since: May 13

Hell

#17880 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
How many languages do you know? I know two English and Latin. So if you are do smart and successful why are you typing on this stupid website. You are stupid.
Why do you keep coming here and allowing yourself to be made a fool of? Any normal human that has been as humiliated as you have would just walk away. You clearly have no pride in yourself.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17881 Jun 16, 2013
First off, I speak English which is right off the bat one more language than you do.

I am typing on this website because I choose to and there's nothing you can do about it but cry like a little butt-hurt baby.
<quoted text>
illusion

Huntington, WV

#17882 Jun 16, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I voted for him but Obama's second term has been a nightmare. Still better than a Romney term would have been, but not by much.
yeah, Obama should be impeached.
illusion

Huntington, WV

#17883 Jun 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, idiot, up until about 5 years ago, I used to travel all over Europe. I never once had a problem getting a room or renting car or buying airline tickets in Germany or France.
Why don't you stick to talking to what you know about--which is absolutely nothing.
<quoted text>
Times have changed dramatically in the last few years. The TSA has gotten tougher. There are more restrictions when traveling now.

Powellton WV

#17884 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sweet talker;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like oh my tiffany 17 hr Enter Username 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Fairlady 4,142
Guy from Elkview found dead in train yard Wed Country 23
any one know Tosha Lowery (Feb '14) Jun 19 Steve Pennington 19
jays buddy Jun 18 citizen 23
disability Jun 17 Smh 4
Andrea Johnson Jun 17 sarah 5

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance