Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15481 May 23, 2013
Floyd wrote:
<quoted text>You and I are pretty close with the exception I voted for Kerry. I'm a Clinton fan also and I don't care how many women he diddled. I voted for him to be my president, not to be my pastor or my husband. I always thought McCain would make a good president , one reason is because I knew years in a POW camp had to humble a man and give him compassion for the truly helpless. It is sad but true what you say about often the choice is between the lessor of two evils. It really doesn't have to be that way in this country. I believe the lust for power, greed and the pissing contest between parties has created the situation we are in now. I'm not a young man anymore. I hope that before I die I will see the American people wake-up and see through this finger pointing and self-serving brand of politicians we have today and start holding them accountable for the votes they cast. Newspapers should publish every vote that is made in Washington and expose how each politician voted on those issues. Because very few are informed and most will not bother to do the research necessary to be informed. It's very saddening to me when I hear people quote rumors that have no truth to them. Along with that there are half-truths and embellishments. Friend, I appreciate the intelligent conversation. I stopped posting on this site a few months back because it's hard to discuss or a civilized debate with most people. I appreciate you opinions and please keep staying informed and basing your votes on truths. I really have no quarrel with a person, no matter who they vote for, as long as they base their vote on information rather than what rumors they have heard.
Thank you. Replies like yours is greatly appreciated by me. I don't know how others feel, but I think this is healthy discussion. When people can learn and grow in there perception of what's going on in this world of politics, instead of cutting each other to the bone with all this hate filled, nasty speech, is healthy conversation. People learn more by staying out of the mud. You and I may have some disagreements, but we can disagree without being disagreeable.
sundogs therapist

Bethel Park, PA

#15482 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Obama made it more difficult for us to find him?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
George spent 7 years trying to find him.
Obama found him in 2. Jesus H. Christ, logic fails you people at every single turn.
obama did nothing...at all ...cept make getn info harder by banning torture.bin laden was wanted when clinton let him walk.how can u be so blind?.oh sundope....i hope u get urself together before the shit hits the fan or youll be left behind.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15483 May 23, 2013
And yet.....he's been more effective at killing terrorists than Bush was.

Physician....heal thyself.

;)
sundogs therapist wrote:
<quoted text>obama did nothing...at all ...cept make getn info harder by banning torture.bin laden was wanted when clinton let him walk.how can u be so blind?.oh sundope....i hope u get urself together before the shit hits the fan or youll be left behind.
The Real Truth

Old Hickory, TN

#15484 May 23, 2013
Venus wrote:
IRS scandal = impeachment!!! Also, he has done nothing he said he would in 2008. Guantanamo is still open, more prisons have been built and filled all ready.
The federal police have started kidnapping protesters.... The FBI shot a man they were questioning about the Boston bomb. He wasn't a suspect of anything. Out of control.
Don't respond to this if you're trying to argue democrat or republican. Both parties are uselss.
Reality is scary. Stop living in denial, wake up, and face the tyranny. We've got to put a stop to the corruption.
Do not forget about a drone strikes on American citizens!

They will not listen. We need to remove the revolving door in Washington D.C.. Stop the money! No corporate donations, limit donations to $100 per donor for all political campaigns!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15485 May 23, 2013
That's a total cop-out. Nothing more. Besides, to be honest, you're in no position to "correct" anyone. The fact that you think that you are shows a great deal of narcissim on your part.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to the other ones because I don't talk to people that talk like that because I will not get caught up in a pissing match with people that start talking dirty. I like civil conversations not trash talk. So it is no use for me to correct people like that because they have no upbringing to get on here and talk that stuff. I am not going to get on here and act as immature as some of these people on the right or the left. If people have to lower themselves down to there level it won't be me. I will have a civil disagreement with either side. But I have noticed most of the other people on both sides gets really nasty with the way they talk in disagreements. If you want to do that. That is your propagative.
exil

Charleston, WV

#15486 May 23, 2013
Another day another dollar plus same old crap.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15487 May 23, 2013
There's nothing to be angry or upset about. I take these veiled attempts to out personal information (or made up stories intended to reveal personal information) for EXACTLY what they are. An admission that they can't hold their own in an argument or discussion. I see it all over Topix--from the main forums to the local forums. When someone admits that they have been defeated, why would I get angry about it? If revealing my personal information was going to drive me away, I would have left here a long time ago.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't say you was mean spirited I meant it towards others being mean spirited. You just sounded like you was angry or upset. I was telling you about what others get on her and get real nasty and when I say nasty I mean nasty mouthed and very mean spirited. You haven't got that way with me so far and I hope our disagreements don't get that far. But others have and I don't look at every post on here so I really don't know whether you have with others or not. But I would like for our disagreements to be civil in nature but still with humor because its not as enjoyable if we can't pick at each other once in a while. The only time I have ever got real nasty with someone was on another thread when someone started spewing some really screwed up crap that was extremist hate speech with a Muslim post name. He was talking crap about death to America and junk about someone was going to kill someone. Stuff like that uncalled for and stupid. But I don't get real crude. If it gets that bad I am done with the thread because it is not worth my time or anyone else's to get that way.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15488 May 23, 2013
American citizens?

You mean thees American citizens?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57585798/...

Yeah, those treasonous American citizens that were working with a foreign entity to help bring down America? Hell yes, we killed them.
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget about a drone strikes on American citizens!
They will not listen. We need to remove the revolving door in Washington D.C.. Stop the money! No corporate donations, limit donations to $100 per donor for all political campaigns!
sundogs therapist

Bethel Park, PA

#15489 May 23, 2013
Now bushman seems like he has some sense..i actually voted the same as him for same reasons..i think that should tell both parties someting.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15490 May 23, 2013
A lot of us voted that way. For instance, the first time I voted, I voted for Nixon. The second time Carter. The third time I didn't vote because I didn't see a choice. The fourth time I voted for Reagan. The fifth time I voted for Bush I. The sixth time I didn't vote because there was no clear choice. The 7th time I voted for Clinton. They 8th time I voted for Bush. The 9th time I didn't vote becuase I had no use for either candidate. The 10th and 11th times I voted for Obama because there was no republican candidate.

And from what I can tell, there won't be a republican candidate next time either unless you count Ted Cruz because what's left of the party is just dumb enough to nominate him. What's left of the party seems to prefer rhetoric over reality and that makes Cruz the perfect candidate for republicans.
sundogs therapist wrote:
Now bushman seems like he has some sense..i actually voted the same as him for same reasons..i think that should tell both parties someting.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15491 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total cop-out. Nothing more. Besides, to be honest, you're in no position to "correct" anyone. The fact that you think that you are shows a great deal of narcissim on your part.
I am getting tired of your insults when I have been nothing but nice to you. You just continue ragging on me. I have not tried to correct anyone. If they want to get mean that's ok. But does that mean someone needs to keep fueling the fire. No. The best way to deal with that is just not to talk to them. So I guess that's a cop out. Where is that a cop out when you don't want someone talking crap to you. There is a big difference in people disagreeing with each other and just talking crap to each other. The later is not productive conversation. If you think that is productive you are no different than the ones you complain about. Don't know why you are trying to pick a fight with me. Isn't because ai don't completely agree with you. No sane person thinks there is any two people that completely agree with each other. I agree with you on about 50 percent of the things you have said but some I don't. So me being an independent which puts me about the middle of the road or what some would say is a moderate. If you disagree with everything I say where does that put you. There's not but two other directions very far left or very far right. You are definitely very far right, so you must be very far left. My philosophy is I am to the left of center on social issues, for instance, SS, Welfare, Affordable Health Care, FEMA, and other social programs. But I think there needs to be improvement on all of them. For one thing the programs need to help the people that need it more, but the ones that are abusing it should be prosecuted. They need to keep there greedy paws off of SS because it is not a giveaway program. People pay into it and the lower and middle class need it for retirement and disabilities. Medicare needs to be improved to help the ones of lower and middle class that cannot afford the high deductibles and supplement insurance. FEMA is a joke the way it is currently. The people in the northeast are still waiting to get help after Hurricane Sandy. It looks like after the Bush screw up in New Orleans it would have been fixed by now. As far as things I am more to the right on, I am not sure it's to the right because a lot of democrats feel the way I do about foreign policy. I believe we need to stay out of other people's battles unless they want our help. We help our allies and what's best to protect us. We need to get completely out of these countries where we are not wanted. Our military needs to be here protecting our homeland. So where is my beliefs so radical and to the right. As far as our president is concerned, I don't really care who the president is as long as he is not trying to completely change our type of government. I don't care whether it is Bush, Clinton, Obama or any of the previous presidents if they break any law that would land the average citizen in jail he needs to be impeached and thrown in jail. As far as I am concerned there is two that should be locked up right now, Bush and Obama.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15492 May 23, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting tired of your insults when I have been nothing but nice to you. You just continue ragging on me. I have not tried to correct anyone.
You have some serious passive aggressive issues.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
If they want to get mean that's ok. But does that mean someone needs to keep fueling the fire. No. The best way to deal with that is just not to talk to them.
You do it your way, I'll do it mine. If you have a problem with that, then don't try to make it my problem.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> So I guess that's a cop out.
You guess...or you know. Make up your mind.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that a cop out when you don't want someone talking crap to you. There is a big difference in people disagreeing with each other and just talking crap to each other. The later is not productive conversation. If you think that is productive you are no different than the ones you complain about.
And yet, you only seem to have a problem when I do it.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why you are trying to pick a fight with me.(Edited to reduce verbosity).
Picking a fight with you? Well that's ridiculous. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you're getting mad about it. Maybe you should relax. You're going to give yourself a heart attack.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not but two other directions very far left or very far right. You are definitely very far right, so you must be very far left.
I only seem that way to you because you are so far to the right.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
My philosophy is I am to the left of center on social issues, for instance, SS,(edited to reduce verbosity).
Staying out of other people's battles is not being far to the right. It's the right that has put us in these battles we are in now. By the way, who is holding up the aid to NJ? Which party is doing that?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
We help our allies and what's best to protect us. We need to get completely out of these countries where we are not wanted. Our military needs to be here protecting our homeland. So where is my beliefs so radical and to the right.
My how quickly you republicans forget.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as our president is concerned, I don't really care who the president is as long as he is not trying to completely change our type of government. I don't care whether it is Bush, Clinton, Obama or any of the previous presidents if they break any law that would land the average citizen in jail he needs to be impeached and thrown in jail. As far as I am concerned there is two that should be locked up right now, Bush and Obama.
What has Obama done?
sundogs therapist

Bethel Park, PA

#15493 May 23, 2013
Sundope you will never win an argument with me... i can prove evrything i say.its cute how u think u win on here tho..
sundogs therapist

Mount Hope, WV

#15494 May 23, 2013
But then again I am gay
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15495 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You have some serious passive aggressive issues.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
If they want to get mean that's ok. But does that mean someone needs to keep fueling the fire. No. The best way to deal with that is just not to talk to them."

You do it your way, I'll do it mine. If you have a problem with that, then don't try to make it my problem.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text> So I guess that's a cop out."

You guess...or you know. Make up your mind.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
Where is that a cop out when you don't want someone talking crap to you. There is a big difference in people disagreeing with each other and just talking crap to each other. The later is not productive conversation. If you think that is productive you are no different than the ones you complain about."

And yet, you only seem to have a problem when I do it.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
Don't know why you are trying to pick a fight with me.(Edited to reduce verbosity)."

Picking a fight with you? Well that's ridiculous. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you're getting mad about it. Maybe you should relax. You're going to give yourself a heart attack.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
There's not but two other directions very far left or very far right. You are definitely very far right, so you must be very far left. "

I only seem that way to you because you are so far to the right.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
My philosophy is I am to the left of center on social issues, for instance, SS,(edited to reduce verbosity)."

Staying out of other people's battles is not being far to the right. It's the right that has put us in these battles we are in now. By the way, who is holding up the aid to NJ? Which party is doing that?
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
We help our allies and what's best to protect us. We need to get completely out of these countries where we are not wanted. Our military needs to be here protecting our homeland. So where is my beliefs so radical and to the right."

My how quickly you republicans forget.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
As far as our president is concerned, I don't really care who the president is as long as he is not trying to completely change our type of government. I don't care whether it is Bush, Clinton, Obama or any of the previous presidents if they break any law that would land the average citizen in jail he needs to be impeached and thrown in jail. As far as I am concerned there is two that should be locked up right now, Bush and Obama. "

What has Obama done?
Well for instance he's done the same things that Bush has done. Digging in everyone's personal E-mails, got phone records from private citizens, had the IRS harassing people in the Republican Party like Nixon had a enemy list and done the same thing to democrats. You don't think democrats think this is OK. They complained about when Bush started this stuff with the so called Patriot Act well I complained about it then and I don't think it is legal for Bush To have done it or Obama. Nixon and Obama has done the same things also. Nixon was rightfully pushed out of office for his illegal activity and if Obama is found doing similar things he should be next. I am not even going into the Libya crap. We shouldn't have had a post there in the first place. Oh I almost forgot. It was republicans alike the reason Hurricane Sandy relief gas been so screwed up. Congress is worthless and so is the senate. If Obama had any brass ones he would have told them and pounded them everyday to give him a clean bill to sign for Sandy relief. But know those idiots in congress had to get there pet projects in the bill. The money that was approved should have all went to Hurricane Sandy relief. Not pet projects.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15496 May 23, 2013
Republican Chris Christie even said that Obama has done a great job with Hurricane Sandy and said that "there's only place to blame" for the the problems - "the house majority. They should be ashamed of themselves." The tea baggers got spanked by the most powerful man in the GOP.
Floyd

Greensboro, NC

#15497 May 23, 2013
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget about a drone strikes on American citizens!
They will not listen. We need to remove the revolving door in Washington D.C.. Stop the money! No corporate donations, limit donations to $100 per donor for all political campaigns!
Good point about corporate donations. If corporations weren't allowed to give millions of dollars to political candidates these candidates wouldn't have to vote for legislation that would favor the corporations as payback after they are elected. These corporations are not giving money to candidates because they are generous or because they believe a certain candidate will help the country. They do it because they expect something back in return. All it does is keep big money in power and corporation's hands in the pocket of the people. This will never stop because the people who make the rules in this country, the politicians, are the one's who benefit from the donations. They go up there every year and sign hundreds of new bills into law. Every time a new law is passed, Americans lose a little more freedom or a little more money. And many times they lose both at the same time. And as long as they can keep the citizens bickering among themselves like is being done in this thread, we stay in the dark, uninformed and allow them to have their way. They engage in the pissing contest and get little accomplished because they already have the people under control and where they want them, so the only thing they have to do is battle the other side for control of the country. This is done at the expense of the citizens. The two parties keep the American people busy arguing among themselves all the while they are screwing us over and robbing us blind.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15498 May 23, 2013
Sundog u will never win an argument with me. U use logic and I don't.. It's simple like me.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15499 May 23, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for instance he's done the same things that Bush has done. Digging in everyone's personal E-mails, got phone records from private citizens, had the IRS harassing people in the Republican Party like Nixon had a enemy list and done the same thing to democrats. You don't think democrats think this is OK. They complained about when Bush started this stuff with the so called Patriot Act well I complained about it then and I don't think it is legal for Bush To have done it or Obama. Nixon and Obama has done the same things also. Nixon was rightfully pushed out of office for his illegal activity and if Obama is found doing similar things he should be next. I am not even going into the Libya crap. We shouldn't have had a post there in the first place. Oh I almost forgot. It was republicans alike the reason Hurricane Sandy relief gas been so screwed up. Congress is worthless and so is the senate. If Obama had any brass ones he would have told them and pounded them everyday to give him a clean bill to sign for Sandy relief. But know those idiots in congress had to get there pet projects in the bill. The money that was approved should have all went to Hurricane Sandy relief. Not pet projects.
You're completely full of shit.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15500 May 23, 2013
And every bit as ignorant as sundope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 12 min Weepy 367
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) 21 min Equality4all 3,858
Lady in red truck that gives head for heroin 52 min Posey 6
Tom Clark sister Trishtian 1 hr Tom Clark 1
Tom Clark can't watch sports anymore 1 hr Tom Clark 2
Tom Clark the magic wino 1 hr Tom Clark 2
Shane H Posts 1 hr Whambam Sam 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages