Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12846 May 2, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>You idiots on the left are all alike. Once you run out of intelligent talking points, which is usually after one sentence, you play the race card. Need I remind you that the democrat party is the party of racism?
Yeah remind everyone of that while we all laugh at you for being an idiot.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12847 May 2, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah remind everyone of that while we all laugh at you for being an idiot.
I just want to be like you. A stinking, filthy, lazy, ignorant, idiot. Otherwise known as a democrat.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#12848 May 2, 2013
You idiots on the right are all alike. You never have an intelligent talking point and you are programmed to regurgitate the same nonsense.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots on the left are all alike. Once you run out of intelligent talking points, which is usually after one sentence, you play the race card. Need I remind you that the democrat party is the party of racism?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12849 May 2, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots on the left are all alike. Once you run out of intelligent talking points, which is usually after one sentence, you play the race card. Need I remind you that the democrat party is the party of racism?
The racist part of the Democratic party turned GOP after the CRA of 1964 and they dictate how the GOP is run today since about 75% of Republicans are in the South. You do not know anything about US history, just distorted stuff Rush and those fools feed you.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12850 May 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist part of the Democratic party turned GOP after the CRA of 1964 and they dictate how the GOP is run today since about 75% of Republicans are in the South. You do not know anything about US history, just distorted stuff Rush and those fools feed you.
Yeah, why would I want to listen to someone like Rush when I can get my information from a dumb bastard like you?
2 posts removed
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#12853 May 2, 2013
In sports, when you've had your ass handed to you 4 out of the last 5 games and you're getting crushed in game 6, do you keep doing the same thing or try to change the strategy a bit? Republicans, seriously, change it up. You've been beaten into the powerless margins of society and you've done it to yourself. Yet you keep up the racism, religious bullshit, anti-everyone not white and wonder why you can't win. It was funny, but now it's just sad.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12854 May 2, 2013
LOL. You poor thing. So many attacks on embassies during Bush's administration and not a word from you people. Bush ignored warnings about 9/11 and lied about WMD in Iraq and not a word from you ninnies and now....NOW you expect people to take you seriously about Benghazi?
God, you're dumb.
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>obamas just half white. And he lies about the attacks. Tried to push that Benghazi attack on a video and made his underlings say it on tv. Then when he figured out how retarded that was, he quit running his piehole about it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12855 May 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
In sports, when you've had your ass handed to you 4 out of the last 5 games and you're getting crushed in game 6, do you keep doing the same thing or try to change the strategy a bit? Republicans, seriously, change it up. You've been beaten into the powerless margins of society and you've done it to yourself. Yet you keep up the racism, religious bullshit, anti-everyone not white and wonder why you can't win. It was funny, but now it's just sad.
The funny thing about it is that the more they get beat, the more they move out to the fringes. It's funny in a very sad way.
Knows

Northfork, WV

#12856 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>if you think 75% of republicans are in the south, you don't know much about US history either.
Oh it is true and these clowns are the reason you lost many competent politicians to teabagging. The GOP was just wealthy party in 1964 and was dying, after that they got the racists full blast, there was no GOP in the South until post-1964, if they stayed Democrat there would only be two parties today, Northern and Southern Democrat.

C
Knows

Houston, TX

#12857 May 2, 2013
My ass and my face are a perfect match.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12859 May 2, 2013
Bush and his advisers are the ones that told the American people AND the democratic congress that there were WMD in Iraq. There was a hearing and Colin Powell went on TV telling congressmen and the American people that they were there.

Bush lied. His staff lied. His advisers lied and we all believed his bullshit because this whole country was scared to death after 9/11. He took advantage of that and lied to everyone.

Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not God, nor am I dumb. Bush didn't lie to the American people about embassy attacks like Obama continues to do. Bush saw the same evidence on Iraq that the democratic congress did and they voted for war.
1 post removed
Butthead

United States

#12861 May 2, 2013
How does this relate to the US Senate race in WV 2010 election?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12862 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not God, nor am I dumb. Bush didn't lie to the American people about embassy attacks like Obama continues to do. Bush saw the same evidence on Iraq that the democratic congress did and they voted for war.
People of lower intelligence who are willing to sacrifice their freedoms in order to be taken care of by the government do not give a rat's ass about Benghazi.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12863 May 2, 2013
Hey dummy...guess what?

Hispanics, blacks, and women are all Americans. If you don't like our demographics, move to Iran. They're all the same color, have the same religion, and let religious leaders rule their country. Sounds like your cup of tea.

And by the way...those "only other voters" are what got him elected. Get used to it.

Or get out. You won't be missed.
Moondog wrote:
Everybody knows this country has gone to crap since Obama was voted in. He gets the Hispanic, women and Black vote. aka, the welfare vote. So many people depend on hand outs because of democrats, they are hard to beat in elections. Everybody wants their free stuff. The only other votes he gets are ultra liberal, no morals, no ethics, anything goes in society morons.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#12864 May 2, 2013
And people of even lower intelligence who are willing to pay taxes so that rich people don't have to don't give a rat's ass that Bush lied to us all about WMD and ignored warnings about 9/11.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
People of lower intelligence who are willing to sacrifice their freedoms in order to be taken care of by the government do not give a rat's ass about Benghazi.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#12865 May 2, 2013
More white people are on food stamps and cash benefits than blacks, hispanics and asians. Combined. Again, just facts.
1 post removed
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12867 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
You're a huge idiot if you equate one small attack to a war.
Bush set up an office to cherry pick data to get us into a war. How exactly does that equate to Benghazi? Do you think Obama is personally responsible for the security details at every American base in the world? Can he force congress to allocate more funds for security? Keep swallowing the monstrous cack of stupidity fed to you by Fox News.
5 posts removed
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#12873 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>nope, no lies. He presented the evidence to congress that was given to him. The democratic congress looked at the same evidence he saw and said, yes lets go to war. You sure would like to think he lied, but he didn't.
Where do you get this shit? Powell admitted it was bullshit. The CIA, British intelligence and the UN all said there were no weapons. They never said there were WMDs. Never. Not once. They also made clear that bin Laden and Hussein were enemies, and no correlation could be drawn between Iraq and terror. Bush also lied about that. They did, however, tell Bush that Bin Laden was going to attack in August of 2001.

Bush's business was oil. Cheney's was Halliburton. Which industries profitted most from the war?
2 posts removed
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12876 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 was planned under Clinton's watch. Because he passed on his chance to get bin laden. Typical democrat, screw things up and pass the blame.
What a stupid post.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#12877 May 2, 2013
Moondog wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 was planned under Clinton's watch. Because he passed on his chance to get bin laden. Typical democrat, screw things up and pass the blame.
Hilarious. Bin Laden hadn't murdered 4,000 Americans when Clinton backed off. Bush did though. Remember Tora Bora? Who did get bin Laden anyway? Obama has done more to protect this country than Bush ever thought about. If bush was in office when we got OBL, I could only imagine the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED parade he'd throw himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its sad that cedar grove 2 hr American 5
Belle 9:55 alarm 3 hr dumb 304 redneck 7
Why are so many meth heads having more babies 4 hr just sad 1
blacks are savages (Jan '12) 5 hr Carl 69
tonya howell (Sep '13) 14 hr PamC 9
melissa newman 18 hr toblady 2
Sum landlords in Belle Sun straighup 8
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:08AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year