Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12448 Apr 28, 2013
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12449 Apr 28, 2013
and none of the useless $astards deserve a pension

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12450 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
My husband is part Hispanic. I am not exactly sure which parts of him are Hispanic but some of him is. Do you think that we should chop him up an send part of him to Cuba and and part of him to Portugal and leave the rest here and can I chose which parts to keep here?
He was born in US so maybe I can keep all of him?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12451 Apr 28, 2013
It means that there are a lot of idiots like you who will believe anything they are told.

Hope that helps.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>the facts are prisonplanet has more viewers than fox news. can someone of your intelligence explain that.or prove me wrong if you like but seriously i dont think a shill like you can

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#12452 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested
The fck if I know. As long as I get my share and a few other people's shares,to hell with the rest of it.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12453 Apr 28, 2013
So drug testing is one of your criteria for determining if someone is fit to hold office or not?

Sounds like you've been bit by drug-testing before. Maybe that explains why you think prisonplanet is a worthwhile news agency.
ttt wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12454 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, The Sun.
LOL. Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#12455 Apr 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Two things... First, how many of you godless meatsacks of shet vote in wv and have any business in a thread asking who wv voters support? Somebody in wv might say none. Others might say recruiting. And a few might say too chickenshet to spew near your own home.
Lastly, why would anybody but a moron... Or other godless meatsack of cells, believe numbers and so called facts made up by other godless sacks of shet. With no morals and the ability to define right and wrong based on whatever benefits them? Think about it... Cant argue with em.
Go Joe!
I'm from NY and the Netherlands. I wouldn't be caught dead in WV,was there once and it sucked. But what the hell I have to post somewhere to collect my shill pay and gain trolling points.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12456 Apr 28, 2013
By the way, here are some predictions by Alex Jones (founder of Prison Planet).

This is what ttt listens to. LMAO.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12457 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
By the way, it's paradigm....not para-dime. If you would read the news instead of having it spoon fed to you via a nut like Alex Jones, maybe you would have known that.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12458 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm from NY and the Netherlands. I wouldn't be caught dead in WV,was there once and it sucked. But what the hell I have to post somewhere to collect my shill pay and gain trolling points.
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#12459 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.
Oh no, I would never reveal that. Let em keep on believe it is this,\m/.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12460 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, it's paradigm....not para-dime. If you would read the news instead of having it spoon fed to you via a nut like Alex Jones, maybe you would have known that.
sewriously tho how much do they pay u shills a month 1000 2000 as smart as you are you probably get a few hundred hu
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12461 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#12462 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, here are some predictions by Alex Jones (founder of Prison Planet).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZwURLwd8pEAXX
This is what ttt listens to. LMAO.
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Leiden, Netherlands

#12463 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho
We hide little messages and signs communicate secretly in public, everywhere. How many can you find here? I bet you don't know as much as you think you do,the average person cannot detect even when told.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12464 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!
nice handle if you like the devil im not to sure about aliens but angles are real .so are demons,
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12465 Apr 28, 2013
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Dr. Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#12466 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
demons can make people hurt themselves.angles would never do that , unless god told them to .then you best be praying for a good god to stop them. because you see all the technology we have is nothing compared to what just one of their swords can do ,like take out 1000 men in a single swipe we are just beginning to understand the universe and how it works off electric and magnetic s .you can burn them but it dont hurt. you can try to nuke them they will feel nothing. your on the wrong side, demons can be splattered like bugs . the good god created Satan.a fallen angel who was quit handsome. you really are on the wrong side .he will come back one day no one knows when, but when he does all evil will get put where it belongs im tired of waiting so much corruption and criminal gangs are all thats running the world and with all the nuke reactors there is no hope its all gone
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Faerie tales are great.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12467 Apr 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Faerie tales are great.[/QUOTE]so are i diots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 48 min reallynow 75
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Sundog512 1,542
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 9 hr Wow 5
Shane H Posts (Jul '15) 9 hr Billie 10
eric province (Jul '10) 14 hr lexy mf pettry 16
Riverside Football - 2016 Sat Alien 9
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) Sat Reality Bites 43

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance