Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12209 Apr 25, 2013
does anybody know how many ILLEGALS have entered our nation the last four years ? are they having free babies here ?
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12210 Apr 25, 2013
The GOP killed themselves. They did it with the tea baggers and the idiot rape talk and the Limbaughs and Becks. If you're conservative enough to get the party's nomination, you automatically are too stupid to win a general election. It's a catch-22, and it's hilarious. Don't get me wrong, after what they tried (and failed) to do to Bill, they turned him into a one-man GOP wrecking machine. When they tried the same with Barack, they turned him into one as well. If Bill, Hillary and Barack try to destroy you politically, you're dead. These are people with giant political infrastructures. Just look at what they did to Palin and people like Herman Cain. They get laughed out of a room before they even enter it these days. Barack has two second term missions - pass a jobs bill and end the GOP. He'll accomplish both.

We'll have three parties for Hillary to contend with in 2016. There will be the dems, the GOP and an independent candidate. By 2020, it'll be dems versus independent. You simply can't be a viable party if your only concern is for the wealthy and white these days. Worked fine through the 80s, but it's a dead stick now.

My favorite republican talking point to make fun of is the "good old days" point. You know, where they talk about how we've regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s. And boy, they sure were the good old days - if you were a white male. Husbands could legally beat their wives, women weren't allowed to work, and blacks had to use different kitchens and bathrooms. The good old days argument epitomizes how long-gone and out of touch these people have become.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12211 Apr 25, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
does anybody know how many ILLEGALS have entered our nation the last four years ? are they having free babies here ?
Since our economy crashed, illegal border crossings have dropped by 60 percent since 2008, according to the homeland security department.

Stop falling for it roo. Illegals aren't a problem. Welfare fraud isn't a problem. Food stamps aren't a problem. The fact that Kraft, BP, Exxon, Apple, Halliburton, Pepsi-Cola, and about 200 other American companies paid not one penny in corporate income taxes last year, coupled with the fact their CEOs all earned over 500 million last year IS A PROBLEM. Which one do you think they want you to worry about? The fraction of one percent of our budget that goes to food stamps or the hundreds of trillions they steal every year? Looks like you're taking their bait and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#12212 Apr 25, 2013
Oh you poor thing. You're not doing very well today.
fitness-guru wrote:
Turns out that Obama is deporting them faster than Bush:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

As a matter of fact, illegal immigration from Mexico has all but come to a halt:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2012/042...

Poor republicans. Always wrong, but never in doubt.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#12213 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The GOP killed themselves. They did it with the tea baggers and the idiot rape talk and the Limbaughs and Becks. If you're conservative enough to get the party's nomination, you automatically are too stupid to win a general election. It's a catch-22, and it's hilarious. Don't get me wrong, after what they tried (and failed) to do to Bill, they turned him into a one-man GOP wrecking machine. When they tried the same with Barack, they turned him into one as well. If Bill, Hillary and Barack try to destroy you politically, you're dead. These are people with giant political infrastructures. Just look at what they did to Palin and people like Herman Cain. They get laughed out of a room before they even enter it these days. Barack has two second term missions - pass a jobs bill and end the GOP. He'll accomplish both.
We'll have three parties for Hillary to contend with in 2016. There will be the dems, the GOP and an independent candidate. By 2020, it'll be dems versus independent. You simply can't be a viable party if your only concern is for the wealthy and white these days. Worked fine through the 80s, but it's a dead stick now.
My favorite republican talking point to make fun of is the "good old days" point. You know, where they talk about how we've regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s. And boy, they sure were the good old days - if you were a white male. Husbands could legally beat their wives, women weren't allowed to work, and blacks had to use different kitchens and bathrooms. The good old days argument epitomizes how long-gone and out of touch these people have become.
Absolutely 100% agree.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12214 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You make a good point about the "good old days", Glen Beckkk talked about how we "regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s" and he was preaching that line on and on and also "based on his experience" he says he is correct, the only thing that makes Beckkk a cuckoo bird is he was born in 1964 and barely has any memory of the 1960's, was a failed disk jockey before finding his current line of work about 8-9 years ago and abused drugs and alcohol as well.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12215 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Condoleeza Rice? Are you kidding? Her political career is over, and even she knows it. When you lie to invade the wrong country and a half-million innocent people are murdered along with tens of thousands of mutilated and disfigured Americans, your chances of winning elections are pretty much shot. Hilarious. Republicans have lost 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections over the past 20+years because the country has progressed and the GOP can't keep up. It isn't a fluke when it happens over and over again.
And please, save your fantasy, fairy tales and ridiculous stories of biblical prohecy for church. We aren't children. Snakes can't talk. Senior citizens can't build giant boats and load up two of every species on earth. Jack doesn't have magic beans. Again, most people aren't Christians.
You dumb f##k. If anything america has taught us is how soon we forget. And voters, you could sell them a s##t sandwich and they'd eat it. Your a prime example of that.Talking snakes? Dumb ass. That was an allegory.Satan had intercourse with Eve. This is why Cain isnt mentioned in Adams lineage. Learn the so called fairy tales as you call them before labelling them. Republicans didnt become wealthy by being stupid. They'll bring in a person of color next time and say goodbye to the democrats. Hell, i've already got gay neighbors and gay work mates that always vote republican. Its just a matter of the next election. Romney almost won this one and that was two white men. Can you really expect to beat them when the next time they will have a black or a hispanic (Rubio) or perhaps a woman on the ticket? Enjoy this worthless one you've given us for now while it lasts. Like i said, Obama didnt win, republicans gave it to him thru stupidity. They will never make that mistake again. Why? Because they know it will hurt their pocketbooks. Count on it. LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12216 Apr 25, 2013
uhhhh...i went to the store and milk prices jumped again today. can someone tell me has the prices of EVERYTHING gone up ? can we live with another four years of RUNAWAY INFLATION ?

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#12217 Apr 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since our economy crashed, illegal border crossings have dropped by 60 percent since 2008, according to the homeland security department.
Stop falling for it roo. Illegals aren't a problem. Welfare fraud isn't a problem. Food stamps aren't a problem. The fact that Kraft, BP, Exxon, Apple, Halliburton, Pepsi-Cola, and about 200 other American companies paid not one penny in corporate income taxes last year, coupled with the fact their CEOs all earned over 500 million last year IS A PROBLEM. Which one do you think they want you to worry about? The fraction of one percent of our budget that goes to food stamps or the hundreds of trillions they steal every year? Looks like you're taking their bait and they're laughing all the way to the bank.
Check this out. This is especially important to remember in WV.

It is estimated that the US government GIVES oil companies upwards of 52 billion a year in Fossil Fuel Subsidies. So not only do a lot of them pay no taxes, but they get a nice fat check from the government.

Now West Virginians are known to complain a lot about Obama's coal policies and environmental restrictions he places on them. But you never hear them complain at all about the 52 billion dollar subsidy that oil companies get. That subsidy gives them (oil companies) a very unfair advantage over coal companies.

Imagine what the coal companies would do with a 52 billion dollar subsidy?

Oh, and here's the kicker:

When the bill hit the senate floor, it was voted down mostly by republicans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/oil-...
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12218 Apr 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point about the "good old days", Glen Beckkk talked about how we "regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s" and he was preaching that line on and on and also "based on his experience" he says he is correct, the only thing that makes Beckkk a cuckoo bird is he was born in 1964 and barely has any memory of the 1960's, was a failed disk jockey before finding his current line of work about 8-9 years ago and abused drugs and alcohol as well.
20 years from now, we'll look at Beck, Limbaugh and Bush as the three people who ended the GOP.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#12219 Apr 25, 2013
If you want to talk about our disgusting oil subsidies with republicans, you have to dumb it down. "Subsidies" are just bubbles from soap to these people. Start calling it "corporate welfare" and they'll perk up. And that's exactly what it is. Introduced, implemented and unchanged by the GOP.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#12220 Apr 25, 2013
You keep grasping at straws. Anecdotal information does not necessarily equal the truth.

http://aneconomicsense.files.wordpress.com/20...

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbe...
fitness-guru wrote:
uhhhh...i went to the store and milk prices jumped again today. can someone tell me has the prices of EVERYTHING gone up ? can we live with another four years of RUNAWAY INFLATION ?

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#12221 Apr 25, 2013
Can you live with another "4 years of runaway inflation?"

Well, aside from the overly dramatic histrionics, I would say you don't have any other choice--especially since the republicans have proposed NOTHING to help with the economy.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#12222 Apr 25, 2013
The best part of all of your ignorant drivel is that you're not even trying to be funny.

I wish Jon Stewart could read the stuff you are writing. He'd have show material for weeks to come.

LMAO.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb f##k. If anything america has taught us is how soon we forget. And voters, you could sell them a s##t sandwich and they'd eat it. Your a prime example of that.Talking snakes? Dumb ass. That was an allegory.Satan had intercourse with Eve. This is why Cain isnt mentioned in Adams lineage. Learn the so called fairy tales as you call them before labelling them. Republicans didnt become wealthy by being stupid. They'll bring in a person of color next time and say goodbye to the democrats. Hell, i've already got gay neighbors and gay work mates that always vote republican. Its just a matter of the next election. Romney almost won this one and that was two white men. Can you really expect to beat them when the next time they will have a black or a hispanic (Rubio) or perhaps a woman on the ticket? Enjoy this worthless one you've given us for now while it lasts. Like i said, Obama didnt win, republicans gave it to him thru stupidity. They will never make that mistake again. Why? Because they know it will hurt their pocketbooks. Count on it. LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12223 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You keep grasping at straws. Anecdotal information does not necessarily equal the truth.
http://aneconomicsense.files.wordpress.com/20...
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbe...
<quoted text>
bingo sundog, i baited you. your a liberal so you wont understand what im saying. take cereal for an example. the inflation part ok ? while it may have not gone up in price THE SIZE OF THE BOX HAS BECOME SMALLER at the same price. see what i mean folks. liberals are easily fooled. i call it the obsama stockholm syndrome.

Location hidden

#12224 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The best part of all of your ignorant drivel is that you're not even trying to be funny.
I wish Jon Stewart could read the stuff you are writing. He'd have show material for weeks to come.
LMAO.
<quoted text>
He had a pretty funny one last night with fox news spooking their herd again, fox news is full of cartoon characters.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12225 Apr 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>You make a good point about the "good old days", Glen Beckkk talked about how we "regressed morally and deteriorated from the good old days of the 1950s" and he was preaching that line on and on and also "based on his experience" he says he is correct, the only thing that makes Beckkk a cuckoo bird is he was born in 1964 and barely has any memory of the 1960's, was a failed disk jockey before finding his current line of work about 8-9 years ago and abused drugs and alcohol as well.
Have you ever heard of research. He didn't have to be around in the 50's to comment on them. I had teachers in school speaking about the fall of Rome but I don't think they were around to see it. They could have been there was some pretty old teachers when I was in school.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12226 Apr 25, 2013
i know coal and coal jobs in west virginia are super important for the state. sadly, the LIBERAL ENVIROMENT AGENDA once lead by al gore has cost america hundreds of billions of wasted money. as an examople i give you solandra and other lib goofball waste.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#12228 Apr 25, 2013
sundog, did you get that last post page back on your inflation numbers. lol, just wanna see what your responsw is .
1 post removed

Location hidden

#12230 Apr 25, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of research. He didn't have to be around in the 50's to comment on them. I had teachers in school speaking about the fall of Rome but I don't think they were around to see it. They could have been there was some pretty old teachers when I was in school.
Beckkk never heard of research, that is why he is always wrong and he was "speaking from experience" and not by "research", there is a recording of this goon saying this but that is a needle in the haystack.

My favorite Beckkk moment when he had a disgraced former Dem congressman on for a full hour because in Beckkk's words "I got the full scoop" on Obama's "Chicago Style Politics" and the congressman was supposed to blow the whistle on Obama admin but all Beckkk exposed was a tickle fight on the congressman's part and admitted on air his dismissal was all his doing not the admin.

Beckkk was so humiliated after that episode he actually apologized for doing for over a year to that point, he wasted an hour of his sheep's lives because he had a "hunch". Clown was warned before that episode not to go there but Beckkk was right in his mind and the other was wrong.

His ratings plummeted dramatically after this episode.

BTW how is Beckkk, he isnt in a straightjacket yet?? I do not see him in the comic section anymore and havent for a couple years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige 36 min Sarah 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Chris 4,201
gvfd (Apr '16) 6 hr Wondering 13
Amy lawhorn , the lawhorn (Jun '16) 22 hr big john 6
green lantern (Oct '15) 23 hr Ohwildgirl 13
Curtis Ratcliff and a prostitute Mon STDs Unlimited 2
Anybody supporting paris workman for magistrate? (Apr '16) Mon Perdue 9

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance