Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#58390 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'll take, say, proof of JUST ONE miracle. Anything. Any true miracle. Got one of those?
It is a miracle you are not in an insane asylum and that someone hasnt bashed your face in, but of course you dont talk the way you do in real life or you would get your face bashed in and locked away in a padded room.
George

United States

#58391 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Poor George. I would hate the guy that constantly makes me look ignorant as well.
But he hasn't been born yet.
You hate me? I am crushed.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58392 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>He cant, but hell he claims his made up gay butt sex statistics are "fact" so why wouldnt he claim that whatever he thinks about religion is fact. Narcissists always think their opinion is fact no matter how idiotic it is. Even so far as to swear Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never charged with, tried on, or convicted of. His twisted mind is hilarious but also very sad in a way. He must be such a miserable person in real life I sorta feel sorry for the poor feller. He will claim otherwise, but I think it is pretty obvious how pathetic his life must be.
George, do you ever use anything fresh, or is everything you say just the same regurgitated lies? I mean, don't you get tired of saying that Obama didn't pardon Bush? Trust me, even the most novice Topix reader is fully aware of your position that everyone but you is a pathological liar. Why, if you're so confident in this position, do you feel the need to repeat it 8 or 10 times per day? Humans are supposed to be excellent at pattern recognition - it was a primary driver of our intellect. Did it skip you? Or do you enjoy having the same discussion day in and day out?

Obama took executive action to reduce the chances of Bush answering for war crimes in a US court of law. There. I won't say that Obama pardoned Bush anymore, even though the two statements are synonymous. Is that OK?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58393 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>It is a miracle you are not in an insane asylum and that someone hasnt bashed your face in, but of course you dont talk the way you do in real life or you would get your face bashed in and locked away in a padded room.
Spoken like a true Christian.

Angry, party of one, your table is ready.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58394 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You hate me? I am crushed.
You already responded to that. Did you think that was a better response? I'm sorry that didn't work out for you like you thought it would. But these things happen.
George

Alkol, WV

#58395 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, do you ever use anything fresh, or is everything you say just the same regurgitated lies? I mean, don't you get tired of saying that Obama didn't pardon Bush? Trust me, even the most novice Topix reader is fully aware of your position that everyone but you is a pathological liar. Why, if you're so confident in this position, do you feel the need to repeat it 8 or 10 times per day? Humans are supposed to be excellent at pattern recognition - it was a primary driver of our intellect. Did it skip you? Or do you enjoy having the same discussion day in and day out?
Obama took executive action to reduce the chances of Bush answering for war crimes in a US court of law. There. I won't say that Obama pardoned Bush anymore, even though the two statements are synonymous. Is that OK?
YOU are the pathological liar. That is my position. Not that everyone is. And I know you dont like me reposting you delusion tha Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime, but you swore it was true for weeks and still wont admit you lied about it. When you admit you lied and that Obama did not pardon Bush for a crime he was never charged with, then I will stop repeating it. Until that happens, which I think we both know will NEVER happen(your narcissism wont allow it), you just have to deal with everyone seeing what a delusional liar you are. They have a right to know what kinda freak is spewing such idiocy as you do. The only thing Obama did is instruct the DOJ to file a court motion that everything Bush did was within his scope of employment for the government. Before Obama illegal activities of course we not considered within the scope of employment, therefore Obama said Bush did not commit war crimes, which are illegal. Illegal activities in the Obama administration are not only within the scope of employment, they are a requirement.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58396 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the pathological liar. That is my position. Not that everyone is. And I know you dont like me reposting you delusion tha Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime, but you swore it was true for weeks and still wont admit you lied about it. When you admit you lied and that Obama did not pardon Bush for a crime he was never charged with, then I will stop repeating it. Until that happens, which I think we both know will NEVER happen(your narcissism wont allow it), you just have to deal with everyone seeing what a delusional liar you are. They have a right to know what kinda freak is spewing such idiocy as you do. The only thing Obama did is instruct the DOJ to file a court motion that everything Bush did was within his scope of employment for the government. Before Obama illegal activities of course we not considered within the scope of employment, therefore Obama said Bush did not commit war crimes, which are illegal. Illegal activities in the Obama administration are not only within the scope of employment, they are a requirement.
LOL. George, I don't care how often you challenge the fact that Obama pardoned Bush for his war crimes. I was just saying that its constant repetition makes you look foolish and angry.

And you've called every single poster here a pathological liar - Res, me, Roo, ADL, Spacey, Moi, EVERYONE. That is the only pathological mental trait ever displayed here, by anyone.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58397 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater.......I have told you many times that I am not religous. But I am more tolorent of them then you are. You want tolerence for all your causes but when you disagree, that is when you become a bigot and hypocrite. I do not know if you believe the spew that you write or just trying to get a rise out of people. But you are definately what is wrong with America.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58398 Jul 30, 2014
Bacon Hater is such a moron. Again he claims that other people are bad and yet he does the samething. That is called being a hypocrite. The other part though is that people bring up his faults, which goes to his credibility and bacon can not stand it. But it is ok for bacon to lie and use the same tactics....NOT. Everytime bacon is in a corner, he uses Fox news as a scapegoat or blames Bush. Then when things are really bad for his pathetic woes, he then reverts to the race card. All are they ways of a coward that he is. Bacon acts like a spoiled child that has been diciplined and throwing a fit. But he will not quetion Obama who has been caught lying by all news medi. Obama has shown poor leadership both at home and abroad. But will not say a bad word about Obama and reverts to all tactics to defend Obama's incompetent ways. That is why bacon is labeled a sheeple. That is why he will argue and never change his mind, for he is not an adult. Bacon can not question right or wrong when it is his side of the argument that must be question. Bacon is a follower and has the desire to be lead. Bacon shows the traits of the loser brown noser that want accepted by the moronic boss. But what he does not realize is that Obama is suppose to work for the people and all the people. Not just for the ones he choose and illegal people. Sheeple

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58399 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.......I have told you many times that I am not religous. But I am more tolorent of them then you are. You want tolerence for all your causes but when you disagree, that is when you become a bigot and hypocrite. I do not know if you believe the spew that you write or just trying to get a rise out of people. But you are definately what is wrong with America.
Your tolerance of the atrocities committed by religion is emblematic of why they continue today. We must stop these delusions and the damage they cause.

But there is light at the and of the tunnel.

Religion and reason cannot co-exist. Religion and science have always been on a collision course, and science wins every encounter. Constantly, religious doctrines are met with scientific fact. First they are denied, then they are accepted, then they are incorporated into religion. This a better process than in previous times, when, instead of denial, people presenting scientific fact that conflicted with religion were simply burned alive.

It started with weather and stars, then geocentrism, which was challenged by Gallileo with scientific fact, and he was jailed by Catholics. Science won and now not one nutbag that thinks Jesus rose from the dead also thinks that the Earth is the center of the universe. Then it was illness - proven to be caused by microorganisms instead of evil spirits. Then it was evolution, which a few nutbags still reject in favor of the "seven days" nonsense (I love how god had to "rest." That's funny stuff). Now it's the origin of the universe.

So all I can say is if you're hoping there will be mysteries left to explain with magic, don't hold your breath. The score is 9,462 to 0.

I don't care if I get a rise or get nothing. The fact is that religion is failing and fading. Information has always been its death knell, and there has never been more of it available to more people. There will always be faith in higher powers, but the days of made-up stories, terrifying children, and genocide in the name of god are numbered. The younger generation is virtually non-religious in terms of theism. They won't be raising children who are more religious.

And that is all I want - not the end of faith. The end of the atrocities it creates. That is the only way for us to survive. We cannot afford to waste resources on fantasy. Could you imagine if the entire world spent nothing on religion and spent nothing on the arms needed for protections from rival religions and wasted no intellect on these weapons and instead ALL OF IT was spent on humanity?

There would be virtually no wars. Science and medicine could advance exponentially faster with more funding and more people. There would be no hunger. Most diseases would be wiped out. Exploration of the universe would accelerate and deliver untold knowledge and resources.

That, finally, would be heaven.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58400 Jul 30, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater is such a moron. Again he claims that other people are bad and yet he does the samething. That is called being a hypocrite. The other part though is that people bring up his faults, which goes to his credibility and bacon can not stand it. But it is ok for bacon to lie and use the same tactics....NOT. Everytime bacon is in a corner, he uses Fox news as a scapegoat or blames Bush. Then when things are really bad for his pathetic woes, he then reverts to the race card. All are they ways of a coward that he is. Bacon acts like a spoiled child that has been diciplined and throwing a fit. But he will not quetion Obama who has been caught lying by all news medi. Obama has shown poor leadership both at home and abroad. But will not say a bad word about Obama and reverts to all tactics to defend Obama's incompetent ways. That is why bacon is labeled a sheeple. That is why he will argue and never change his mind, for he is not an adult. Bacon can not question right or wrong when it is his side of the argument that must be question. Bacon is a follower and has the desire to be lead. Bacon shows the traits of the loser brown noser that want accepted by the moronic boss. But what he does not realize is that Obama is suppose to work for the people and all the people. Not just for the ones he choose and illegal people. Sheeple
I did my best to make heads or tails out of this, but wasn't very successful. I got that you think I am a sheeple, you hate Obama and seem surprised that all politicians are liars (or at least you just figured Obama has lied too). But that's all you usually ever say.

I did laugh at this line though, Mr. Teabag Eminem:

(imagine a beat by Dre)

"...work for the people and all the people. Not just the ones he choose and illegal people. Sheeple."

Maybe you should call up Death Row Records, there Slim Shady.

Word.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58402 Jul 31, 2014
This is why Obama is in power. idiots like bacon hater. They can not read or too drunk to understand.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58403 Jul 31, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

That anyone who claims they know what happens after death is a liar? That's easy to prove. Find me one - JUST ONE - person who died, visited the afterlife, then returned. But you can't do that. So I'll take, say, proof of JUST ONE miracle. Anything. Any true miracle. Got one of those?
Nope.

Anything else?
Can you name me one man, just one, that you know evolved from a monkey?
Nope.

Anything else?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58404 Jul 31, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
This is why Obama is in power. idiots like bacon hater. They can not read or too drunk to understand.
That is the sad truth. Obama's incompetence and ignorance is over shadowed by the incompetence and ignorance of the sheeple.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58405 Jul 31, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name me one man, just one, that you know evolved from a monkey?
Nope.
Anything else?
We all did. You think we share 99 percent of their DNA by coincidence?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#58406 Jul 31, 2014
The House has approved to go ahead and sue Obama for his overreach of power. This is not a procedure for impeachment, so liberals do not need to get twisted. But this is a reasonable lawsuit that they will disagree with. You can not change a law over 35 times through executive order. It is not about Obama's number of times he has used this power but how he has used this power. It has been said on here many times that it was illegal. Remember Obama has already been ruled against twice against Obama for his illegal use of power. The first time was illegally calling congress into session so he could make appointments. The second was Obamacare for it was treding on religous freedom. A third time was by another federal court that said Obama overstepped his power by trying to make a foriegn company to sell their business in the intrest of national security. This all happened this year and shows that Obama has a track record of over use of his power. This my sheeple is illegal and sense you claim how smart Obama is and a constitutional professor, this should not have happen. Just because you have a degree it does not make you smart or a leader. It is just paper and actions speaks volumes. Obama's actions does not match his paper credentials.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58407 Jul 31, 2014
obama is president because for the first time in the lives of hood rats, uneducated and low grades they dont have to worry about their mortgages. obama phone minutes. and gasoline for their cars ....http://youtu.be/Bg98BvqUvC c < proof of how obama made it to the top.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58408 Jul 31, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58409 Jul 31, 2014
http://youtu.be/Bg98BvqUvCc < there we go.. proof libbys dont have to worry.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58410 Jul 31, 2014
now i must go to the dentist. it really is going to bother me that i must pay when the obama base of voters get dental free free free. worthless low grades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) 3 hr Corey adkins 35
It's Corey Adkins who doesn't my family meet me... 3 hr Corey adkins 2
Whitney Thompson aka armstrong (Dec '15) 3 hr Corey adkins 39
Amber Mullins (Jul '11) 5 hr Corey adkins 13
Corey is here on topix to dog gossipers 5 hr Corey adkins 1
Jessica white sells her body 5 hr Corey adkins 1
Jesse hall Daniel o Steven who are they? 5 hr Corey adkins 1

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages