Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58259 Jul 29, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone think Baaaacoon and Frenchy the freak they are in a majority...They are in a minority in there beliefs.. a couple of smoked up screwed up fag loving..sheep packers...Baaaaacon..the two of your worthless rat ba.stards never have had a real job but they hate anyone who works hard and becomes a success. They call it an entilement if you prosper in life and do not carry there fat welfare whiny ass.es...Sheeeeeple Baaaaaacooooon.. Double baaaaaa..
One more time. People who are confident in their sexuality simply aren't offended when people call them gay. You think we should be offended because you aren't confident in your sexuality.

Learn to please a woman. You won't care about the sex lives of other men.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58260 Jul 29, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
How high up the ladder did you go ?? Seriously...
my first job was cook at the international house of pancakes at a dollar forty per hour and yes i had pimples but a great work ethic. next was a job i started putting rolls of cellophane into boxes and setting them on pallets to put into 18 wheelers and from there moved right on up the ladder. the ending was what they called a senior process operater which takes company grooming... the big bucks. those eye glass lenses your wearing that is optical grade plastic starts out as a powder. that was my job. my career wasnt a bed of roses. i was laid off for a while so i worked for the goodyear tire and rubber company in a factory while going to college. then dupont called me back to work.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58261 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Your made up butt sex fantasies are not facts. Your delusions are not facts. Your desires are not fact. You dont understand the meaning of the word fact. You still claim it is a fact that Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and not one single media outlet in the world reported, but in your twisted deluded mind it is somehow a "fact".
Bush received immunity for his admitted war crimes. And yet somehow, no matter how many times you see the actual court document filing, you pretend it isn't real.

So, one more time.

http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...

Sorry for the facts. AGAIN.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58262 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all -- I'm going to f_cking find out who you are and k-ll the f_ck out of you (I have a lot of info to go on).
Second, I have always worked up to three jobs while attaining the degrees I have. I have NEVER had ANYTHING handed to me EVER.
Third, attaining a college degree (especially while working full-time) IS HARD WORK.
Fourth, I do more physical labor in a week than you've probably done in your worthless lifetime.
Fifth, I am going to f_cking God d_mn k_ll you like the little b tch you are.
is there laws against what your doing ? space cowbiy. what shall i call it ... interstate terrorism using the internet. who handles that .. the FBI ? http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58263 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Think about it, other people, even this "spoiled brat with a terrible grade point average" can get a good job and you cant, and yet you still think it isnt you. Dude, it is you, no one wants to hire a freak like you. Get help, you are mentally disturbed and any potential employer can see that in a second.
Well, that particular individual kept her job by f_cking someone higher up the ladder that responsible for telling she was going to be fired if she missed anymore work.

I'm not willing to do that.

“Give me your huddled masses”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58264 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
wheres that ADL ? c est moi aint cuttin the mustard.
Goo, is this all you have for self-esteem, besides being independently wealthy? Do you have any hobbies to keep you busy? When you're done with your nasty drunk act, do you sing a beautiful Irish tenor song, like Crazy Guggenheim, but never tell us about it? If insane, irrational bitching is all you have, you should try out for a spot at your local right wing talk radio station.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58265 Jul 29, 2014
space cowboy i outta narc on on you but id rather close your eyes so you look thru peep holes on a street corner. you friggin frootloop rambo.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58266 Jul 29, 2014
wheres that ADL money grubbing lets tax the middle and rich other malcontent ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58267 Jul 29, 2014
i need him to say something not as dumb as c est moi (space cowboy) so i can phhuckk with him too. .
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58268 Jul 29, 2014
hi ADL. glad your here. i was tiring of that internet terrorist. whats the topic ? raise taxes ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58269 Jul 29, 2014
maybe raise food and services prices so we can give more money to the low grades ?
whocares

Newburgh, IN

#58270 Jul 29, 2014
vote for the black guy!and hope he is a muslim

Location hidden

#58271 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hi ADL. glad your here. i was tiring of that internet terrorist. whats the topic ? raise taxes ?
Someone insults my work ethic when I've worked up to three jobs while going to school full-time and helping a family member -- I hunt their worthless a ss down and slit their God d_mn throat while they sleep.

That's how that works.

Sleep tight.

YIM

“Best time”

of the year

#58272 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fitness, there is no kind way for me to tell you this, but here it goes...
You are uncommonly ignorant, and you really have no business taking part in an informed and substantive discussion.
When you raise the minimum wage, individuals have more disposable income to pump into the economy. Keeping them uncommonly poor and destitute doesn't help anyone.
Understand these things Fitness:
1. Most small businesses support raising the minimum wage as they already pay higher than the minimum wage.
2. It is large corporations like Wal-Mart and McDonalds' that can afford to provide a much higher minimum wage, but fight an increase.
3. When minimum wage is raised, all other wages increase as a result.
4. Increases in minimum wage have never resulted in job losses or higher prices for consumer goods.
Now read this and then shut up about denying workers a wage they can afford to eat on.
----------
Regions that have raised minimum wage are experiencing faster job growth.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/15/mini...
If you need more evidence that a higher minimum wage won't kill the economy, consider this: The city with one of the highest minimum wages in the country has had faster job growth than any other big city over the past 10 years.
San Francisco's small businesses are growing faster than those of any other big city or the nation as a whole, according to new data from payroll-processor Paychex and research firm IHS. And this is happening despite the fact that, as of January 1, San Francisco's minimum wage was $10.74 an hour, higher than any state minimum wage or the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour.
The chart above compares changes in job-growth rates in the 20 largest metropolitan areas in the country. It shows job growth as an index, with 100 representing the city's growth rate in 2004. A value of 101 means that city's job growth is 1 percent better than it was 10 years ago.
Meanwhile, as you can see in the chart below, Washington leads all states in job-growth acceleration, despite having a minimum wage of $9.32, the highest state minimum wage in the country. And Seattle has the second-best job-growth rate among major cities.
Many small businesses already pay more than minimum wage to attract better workers, so a higher minimum wage isn't necessarily something that would restrict their hiring. In fact, most small-business owners are in favor of raising the minimum wage.
Most minimum-wage workers are employed by large corporations like Walmart and McDonald's, not your local mom-and-pop burger joint or clothing store.
Still, these numbers suggest that higher minimum wages won't necessarily snuff out economic growth, as opponents of raising the national minimum wage claim. And an earlier report in Bloomberg reinforced the message of the Paychex data, suggesting overall job growth in Washington state outpaced the national rate.
Its hard to see that the state of Washington has paid a heavy penalty for having a higher minimum wage than the rest of the country
These numbers are especially relevant as President Obama has proposed raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10, a proposal that congressional Republicans have blocked.
Oh my...Just when I think you have taken me to the lowest, deepest, darkest thoughs in your mind and you can't get any worse, you totally redeem yourself with a post such as this. Prices need to go down or wages need to go up. Let's say average Joe is making 11.50 per hour and worked very hard and long to get to that point. Other employees within Joes company that have less seniority and experience get a minimum wage increase to 10.75... Joe will get a raise as well to make things fair. People must make more money but we must also lower fuel prices to get this economy rolling.
1 post removed

Clarksburg, WV

#58274 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone insults my work ethic when I've worked up to three jobs while going to school full-time and helping a family member -- I hunt their worthless a ss down and slit their God d_mn throat while they sleep.
That's how that works.
Sleep tight.
Along with education, logic, common sense, reading comprehension, and other things people are normally equipped with, tea partiers lack empathy. It's like watching evolution in reverse.
Billy

United States

#58275 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush received immunity for his admitted war crimes. And yet somehow, no matter how many times you see the actual court document filing, you pretend it isn't real.
So, one more time.
http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...
Sorry for the facts. AGAIN.
so far, obama hasn't been charged yet either for his admitted international war crimes. He'll probably be pardoned by the republican president in 2017.

YIM

“Best time”

of the year

#58276 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how that works.
Sleep tight.
Take er easy there big guy. Roo has had a plate full as well...take my word for it. If I told you guys my life's story you would just up n cry. I would rather read your old perverted sex story's than see you wound up this tight but I guess it ain't my fight so I better stay out of it. If it makes you feel any better, Mr. Johnson moved a little when I read one of your stories but don't tell anyone.
Billy

United States

#58277 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all -- I'm going to f_cking find out who you are and k-ll the f_ck out of you (I have a lot of info to go on).
Second, I have always worked up to three jobs while attaining the degrees I have. I have NEVER had ANYTHING handed to me EVER.
Third, attaining a college degree (especially while working full-time) IS HARD WORK.
Fourth, I do more physical labor in a week than you've probably done in your worthless lifetime.
Fifth, I am going to f_cking God d_mn k_ll you like the little b tch you are.
good grief buddy, calm down. You want to kill somebody because of topix.

I disagree with every word bacon hater says. His politics are like a learning disabled monkey, but if I ran into him I'd shake his hand, buy him a beer and a pizza.
Can't take this stuff personal.

Clarksburg, WV

#58278 Jul 29, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Take er easy there big guy. Roo has had a plate full as well...take my word for it. If I told you guys my life's story you would just up n cry. I would rather read your old perverted sex story's than see you wound up this tight but I guess it ain't my fight so I better stay out of it. If it makes you feel any better, Mr. Johnson moved a little when I read one of your stories but don't tell anyone.
We've all had plate-fulls, but we don't all keep spouting contrived insults and bullshit all day long. If Goo has unresolved anger or other issues, he should be seeing a shrink and taking some meds. Even normal people have problems that require help sometimes. And, I suspect he's one of those people who could avoid over half his problems if he'd keep his mouth shut more often. I expect everyone knows someone like that. None of this has anything to do with West Virginia politics. This thread has become Just Obama-bashing from the right, and defense from the left, because nobody will come down from extreme positions and discuss reality and try to meet halfway.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58279 Jul 29, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>so far, obama hasn't been charged yet either for his admitted international war crimes. He'll probably be pardoned by the republican president in 2017.
You don't even have a viable candidate for president, dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is one good thing about Marmet 15 hr Truth 25
Lori Butcher 18 hr Holler dweller 2
El caporal Mexican restaurant 21 hr Cheech 7
amber wilson, amber wilson, amber wilson (May '13) Wed Just me 8
Andrew Martin Wed Just wondering 6
EB police (Apr '15) Tue air waves 61
Be kind Feb 9 Love 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages