Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58178 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
debt... credit card debt. car debt, hospital debt, college debt. now i see why you spend all your time talking about money. youve over extended libbys. i dont feel sorry for you. i enjoy it. go ahead i dare ya .. ask me how much debt i have. seriously ask.
So you blame people for incurring healthcare-related debt, but you also do not want any type of healthcare reform for individuals to be able to work and not go into healthcare-related debt?

You also don't seem to know that the over two million Americans going into healthcare debt-related bankruptcies per year (prior to the ACA) had health insurance to begin with.

Also, how many people out there do you think can afford to pay cash for a decent car? Are these the same people you think can live decently on $7.00 an hour?

You need your old, spoiled a ss kicked.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58179 Jul 29, 2014
im really thinking that you libs are going to have to go on what is called a shoe string budget. since africans can live on a dollar a day i dont see why you cant either. you can use that other 6.25 to pay off that debt. it must feel like a ton of bricks under all that debt.
1 post removed
ucshadydems

Clarksburg, WV

#58181 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who literally has never posted anything except ignorant, confused and nonsensical insults.
Dumb tea baggers. They are funny.
You are hysterical . Do you actually believe your post show us your intellect. Dumb libtards are pittiful.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58182 Jul 29, 2014
What fine upstanding patriots the Republicans are <snark>.

Are Republicans Backed By China? House Republicans Block Critical 'Make It In America' Bill

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/28/1317...

Location hidden

#58183 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i dont know how your going to worm your way out of paying but bankruptcy laws have changed i think.
You "think" a lot of crazy sh_t.

Bankruptcy laws now prevent individuals from including their student loans in their bankruptcies which is why many experts think the next major "bubble" or crisis this country faces is going to be student-loan debt related.

I personally have a fair amount in student loans from a few degrees, but I now have to go back to school and take on A LOT more debt in hopes of getting a Masters that will hopefully (but probably not) get me a decent job.

That's the system we have going here.
ucshadydems

Clarksburg, WV

#58184 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The pursuit of happiness
Clean water
Clean air
Safe food supply
If you want a safe food supply start electing officials against gmo

Location hidden

#58185 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
im really thinking that you libs are going to have to go on what is called a shoe string budget. since africans can live on a dollar a day i dont see why you cant either. you can use that other 6.25 to pay off that debt. it must feel like a ton of bricks under all that debt.
Well Fitness, again, many of us wouldn't know what its like to live without some form of debt considering we aren't spoiled and entitled brats that had everything handed to us.

Some of us have actually had to work two low-paying jobs while going to school full time and still have to send money to our parents to help them out.

There is no upward mobility in this country Fitness, and study after study has proven this.

The problem is that people who have been raised in affluent families have no idea what fair wages are because they have never had to concern themselves about it.

I once dated a spoiled brat who got on at Mylan despite not only having missed an average of 5 -9 days per month during her temping, but also had a grade point average so low she barely got her diploma. This artificial brat never had to work while she was in school, partied every day and then got on at Mylan making well above $30,000 a year and then complained about only getting a pair of binoculars with her $1,000 Christmas bonus instead of a flat screen TV they had received the previous year.

That is the kind of person you are Fitness -- ENTITLED.

It's not the poor in this country that feel entitled -- it's spoiled and lazy brats like yourself who have no idea how luck has played the biggest part in your affluence.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58186 Jul 29, 2014
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA0C1...

Like we've been saying, there are so many other countries where the tea baggers would be happier.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58187 Jul 29, 2014
Student Loan Debt - One Harsh Reality

Location hidden

#58188 Jul 29, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Student Loan Debt - One Harsh Reality
That is some article, but what do you do when you keep getting more education but are completely unable to get a decent wage/benefited job?

I took today off to apply for numerous graduate and undergraduate programs despite my already having a few degrees because I can't waste my time going from non-benefits temp job to temp job.

I'll end up owing as much as the guy in the article does, but what the hell else can one do?
George

Milton, WV

#58189 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i will direct it to george when he shows up. i found it interesting that the united nations has a policy like that. they have a policy against plastics in the oceans but it isnt doing any good.
Actually I am glad you pointed it out. I would have first thing, I knew it was written by a doomsdayer and you are right, I have little doubt highly exaggerated. I think we all know that there are negative consequences to almost everything we do. I was just thinking the o0ther day I wonder how many of these global warming freaks use an air conditioner when it is hot out. If they use an ac ever, they are hypocrites. Yeah we could all live in mud huts and eat grass in the sweltering heat, but we choose not to live that way. That same as the Australians have wised up and realized jobs are better than trying to stop nature from being nature. Yes pollution sucks, but it is part of life. Often it is better to pollute and have people work so they can eat, have a roof over their heads, send their kids to college.
George

Milton, WV

#58190 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>

Do I need to link to the Republicans' own studies that show that on average in America, an individual must make $13.00 an hour to afford to live (and that's with no vehicle, no student loans, no internet, no air conditioning, no money spent on clothes, entertainment, or cable, etc.), or do I need to cover the hundreds of economic reasons the minimum wage should be lifted?
Yes you do need to link because that is complete horse puckey.
George

Milton, WV

#58191 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
You "think" a lot of crazy sh_t.
Bankruptcy laws now prevent individuals from including their student loans in their bankruptcies which is why many experts think the next major "bubble" or crisis this country faces is going to be student-loan debt related.
I personally have a fair amount in student loans from a few degrees, but I now have to go back to school and take on A LOT more debt in hopes of getting a Masters that will hopefully (but probably not) get me a decent job.
That's the system we have going here.
I am feeling nice at the moment so I will let this slide........for now. I think you can imagine what kinda abuse you are in for though when you spew your idiocy on a day I am not feeling so friendly.
George

Milton, WV

#58192 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
but what do you do when you keep getting more education but are completely unable to get a decent wage/benefited job?
See a psychiatrist.
2 posts removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58195 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am feeling nice at the moment so I will let this slide........for now. I think you can imagine what kinda abuse you are in for though when you spew your idiocy on a day I am not feeling so friendly.
Scary George. Hilarious.

Watch out everyone. He's liable to break out some killer grocery store tabloid articles and prove that Kim and Kanye are having real problems with Khloe.
George

Milton, WV

#58196 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary George. Hilarious.
Watch out everyone. He's liable to break out some killer grocery store tabloid articles and prove that Kim and Kanye are having real problems with Khloe.
Articles from 6 time Newspaper of the Year award winners are a much better source than your perverted sexual fantasies that you use for the made up gay butt sex statistics you claim as "fact". ;)

Location hidden

#58197 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am feeling nice at the moment so I will let this slide........for now. I think you can imagine what kinda abuse you are in for though when you spew your idiocy on a day I am not feeling so friendly.
You aren't letting anything "slide" George because you're too God d_mn stupid to be able to counter anything substantively.

I'm sure you'd know all about abuse though. You sound like the the kind of guy that diddles his daughter and beats his wife.

BTW -- I'm checking my bookmarks for the bi-partisan study/report that showed minimum wage would have to be $13.00 an hour to address the cost of living (although I do not know why this should be a surprise).

In the meantime you can read this Forbe's article on why we need minimum wage (long story short -- corporations will always attempt to get something for nothing from employees without it).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/20...

And you may check out this article that explains how businesses have been able to take advantage of workers by increasing productivity without increasing minimum wage (Minimum wage would be $21.72 if it kept pace with increases in productivity).

Minimum Wage Would Be $21.72 If It Kept Pace With Increases In Productivity: Study

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/mini...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58198 Jul 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Articles from 6 time Newspaper of the Year award winners are a much better source than your perverted sexual fantasies that you use for the made up gay butt sex statistics you claim as "fact". ;)
You still seem confused even after months of explanations. Which, I guess, makes sense.

Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. There aren't any statistics. There is no fantasy. It's just a statement that is true. If you dumb tea baggers had the capacity to please a woman, you would both understand its truthfulness as well as be less obsessed with the sexual habits of other men.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58199 Jul 29, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Found it!!! The case cracker!!!

Location hidden

#58200 Jul 29, 2014
George sounds just like the father of a girl I used to date whose name was "George" as well.

He used to beat the f-ck out of his idiot wife who wouldn't leave him, cheat on her, and diddle his daughter (she over-sexualized herself and had the amount of tattoos common for women who have been sexually abused).

Like the George on this thread, he would rant and rave about conspiracies and took everything he heard from Art Bell or saw in chain e-mails as Gospel.

He also liked to rant on and on about Revelations (the only part of the Bible he ever read), and was convinced Y2k was going to be the end of the world and that government was going to implant chips into us and that would be the "sign of the beast."

It's no wonder the guy's daughter became a prostitute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr get real 1,479
Josh Williams 2 hr Really?!?! 8
whites mixing with blacks (Jan '12) 6 hr WeAllFallShort 140
Jessica? Edens/Belcher 10 hr KBR 5
Buddy 11 hr notfunnyanymore 7
The white couple and 2 black man in red house 11 hr Honestly 9
Donna call Tom Clark 14 hr Tom Clark 3

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance