Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#50158 May 17, 2014
From George's list:

"As of August 2012, fewer than 10 of the statements in the references for this list are part of the peer-reviewed scientific literature. The rest are statements from other sources such as interviews, opinion pieces, online essays and presentations. Academic papers almost never reject the view that human impacts have contributed to climate change."

L-O-L
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50159 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get so rattled George. If it wasn't a lie, you wouldn't find the need to squirm out of it.
Posting proof of YOUR lies is me rattled and squirming out of it. Hahaha that is funny stuff. You illness really is fascinating, that is why I continue this. I am going to try something else in the coming few days that I tried a bit before. I am going to do what you do and just make it up as I go. I will use a different name but one that is obviously still me. I want to see how your illness reacts to different things.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50160 May 17, 2014
Wake Up WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is either scientific fact or it is not...
Incorrect.

Stop getting your science from business magazines. Businesses are the polluters.
Wake Up WV

Charleston, WV

#50161 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say? The New York Post (I'm trying to take it serious) isn't saying that 25 million people were kicked off their insurance.
Unemployment is down since the ACA took effect.
Uninsured down since the ACA took effect.
Healthcare costs down since the ACA took effect.
Still no death panels.
Just facts. Sorry.
I was simply proving that Obama is a liar of the highest order and his devoted followers are just as corrupt for excusing or covering for him.

As for the death panels? How about a taste of government run health care..

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/16/seventh...

Call it what you want but this is how government run healthcare will work as well.

You are really pathetic, making this much too easy.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50162 May 17, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't one of them say something could happen a 1000 years from now,going from memory.could they not get any closer on predictions.
i'm more worried about a nuke or a all out war one day look around you and whats happening and all you all want to do is keep preaching climate change, global warming.
get back to us in say 500 years until then shut the f....k up about it
that is my answer
one thing is for sure al gore loves you guys. he is laughing all the way to the bank flying around in his jets saving the world
So it's OK to destroy the environment provided it's 500 or 1,000 years from now?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50163 May 17, 2014
Wake Up WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply proving that Obama is a liar of the highest order and his devoted followers are just as corrupt for excusing or covering for him.
As for the death panels? How about a taste of government run health care..
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/16/seventh...
Call it what you want but this is how government run healthcare will work as well.
You are really pathetic, making this much too easy.
Do you get all your news from the control panel of the SS Teabag?

Wow. Just wow. How about some Glenn Beck articles just to round it out?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50164 May 17, 2014
Wake Up WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to debunk anything. My assertion is that climate change is not science and therefore we should not use it to shape policy. Something is either scientific fact or it is not, something you seem slow to either grasp or admit. I for one do question the motivations of our current federal government who seem quick to sell it as fact when it is far from that.
On the issue of Steven Hawking, whom you obviously have great respect for, as do I, do you think he is infallible?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/1065...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6151-ha...
Nope, not infallible, brilliant without question but human all the same.
Wow you are a breath of fresh air in here. It seems we have much of the same opinions and you are a much better at putting those opinions into words/proper English than I am.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50165 May 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Posting proof of YOUR lies is me rattled and squirming out of it. Hahaha that is funny stuff. You illness really is fascinating, that is why I continue this. I am going to try something else in the coming few days that I tried a bit before. I am going to do what you do and just make it up as I go. I will use a different name but one that is obviously still me. I want to see how your illness reacts to different things.
Plotting revenge. Hilarious.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50166 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
From George's list:
"As of August 2012, fewer than 10 of the statements in the references for this list are part of the peer-reviewed scientific literature. The rest are statements from other sources such as interviews, opinion pieces, online essays and presentations. Academic papers almost never reject the view that human impacts have contributed to climate change."
L-O-L
But they deny science according to you, that was the point. Nice attempt at deflection.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50167 May 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are a breath of fresh air in here. It seems we have much of the same opinions and you are a much better at putting those opinions into words/proper English than I am.
That's not saying all that much though.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50168 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Plotting revenge. Hilarious.
Revenge? LOL Ummm, it is more like a scientific experiment from someone who "denies science" toward someone who is a pathological liar with serious mental issues. I want to see how you messed up mind reacts. I am pretty sure I already know, but want to put it to the test. I suspect the 93 million lie of yours will be used extensively. LOL

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50169 May 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Revenge? LOL Ummm, it is more like a scientific experiment from someone who "denies science" toward someone who is a pathological liar with serious mental issues. I want to see how you messed up mind reacts. I am pretty sure I already know, but want to put it to the test. I suspect the 93 million lie of yours will be used extensively. LOL
You're confused George. You wrote this:

"FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies."

Not me. It's your lie. Not mine.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50170 May 17, 2014
Simple question. Remains unanswered.

Hawking and Tyson both agree that AGW will cause harmful effects. Do you? Do you think man's activity will cause harmful effects with the climate?

And of course Hawking and Tyson have been wrong. That's what science is - the search for truth. There will always be many errors in that search. To think that it's right and isn't subject to scrutiny would make it religion, not science.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50171 May 17, 2014

They say it. The sheeple believe it.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50172 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused George. You wrote this:
"FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies."
Not me. It's your lie. Not mine.
Only part of my comment, but keep doing it in case anyone missed me posting your lies and your inherent dishonesty, they should know what kind of person you are. I will repost them each time.:)

Pg 1375 #30201 I said this, which you have lied about ever since. See where I said "WILL BE"?
George wrote:
Using Obamas OWN projections 93 MILLION people will be forced out of their policies and into policies "approved" by the dictator in chief. You like and want to keep your current plan? Too bad, you are kicked so you can pay more and get less. FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies. Now the liar in chief spews propaganda but at this point, NO ONE but the most braindead of his followers believe his BS. Fact and facts, and the fact is Obama LIED at the start and is lying now. Obamas own conclusions prove that. 93 MILLION........WOW

And the lie begins with you very first response Pg1369 #30076
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? You dipshits haven't ever proven anything in either of your boring, filtered lives. And trust me, NOBODY is listening to grammar and spelling lessons from anyone who lives on Planet Teabag. You just tried to tell us all that 93 million Americans lost their health insurance yesterday.
And continues.
Pg1370 #30105
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're regurgitating ESTIMATES, and you're saying "lost their insurance" which also a lie (like George saying that 93 MILLION lost their insurance).
Fist it was that I said 93 million lost their insurance the day before and now you swear I told everyone 93 million people were booted. You pathological lies are hysterical.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50173 May 17, 2014
Wake Up WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to debunk anything. My assertion is that climate change is not science and therefore we should not use it to shape policy. Something is either scientific fact or it is not, something you seem slow to either grasp or admit. I for one do question the motivations of our current federal government who seem quick to sell it as fact when it is far from that.
On the issue of Steven Hawking, whom you obviously have great respect for, as do I, do you think he is infallible?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/1065...
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6151-ha...
Nope, not infallible, brilliant without question but human all the same.
And just in case you didnt know, beside BaconHater being a pathologically lying narcissist he is also a bigot. LOL

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50174 May 17, 2014

Neil Degrasse Tyson on climate change. Of course, he's just lying so Obama will invite him places (as George suspects).

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#50175 May 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Only part of my comment, but keep doing it in case anyone missed me posting your lies and your inherent dishonesty, they should know what kind of person you are. I will repost them each time.:)
Pg 1375 #30201 I said this, which you have lied about ever since. See where I said "WILL BE"? <quoted text>
And the lie begins with you very first response Pg1369 #30076<quoted text>And continues.
Pg1370 #30105 <quoted text>Fist it was that I said 93 million lost their insurance the day before and now you swear I told everyone 93 million people were booted. You pathological lies are hysterical.
Stop repeating your lie George. It's getting weird. Seriously.

FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies.

That's a lie. Let it go. There is no squirming out of it. Leave it alone. It wasn't believable in the first place.
Wake Up WV

Charleston, WV

#50176 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Simple question. Remains unanswered.
Hawking and Tyson both agree that AGW will cause harmful effects. Do you? Do you think man's activity will cause harmful effects with the climate?
And of course Hawking and Tyson have been wrong. That's what science is - the search for truth. There will always be many errors in that search. To think that it's right and isn't subject to scrutiny would make it religion, not science.
The answer is obvious, Climate Change will cause harmful effects whether the change is a warming or a cooling. We will need to spend in order to adapt with the changes. Whether or not humans play any measurable part in the changes? I tend to think not but I will await real science on the subject.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50177 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop repeating your lie George. It's getting weird. Seriously.
FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies.
That's a lie. Let it go. There is no squirming out of it. Leave it alone. It wasn't believable in the first place.
Only part of my comment, but keep doing it in case anyone missed me posting your lies and your inherent dishonesty, they should know what kind of person you are. I will repost them each time.:)

Pg 1375 #30201 I said this, which you have lied about ever since. See where I said "WILL BE"?
George wrote:
Using Obamas OWN projections 93 MILLION people will be forced out of their policies and into policies "approved" by the dictator in chief. You like and want to keep your current plan? Too bad, you are kicked so you can pay more and get less. FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies. Now the liar in chief spews propaganda but at this point, NO ONE but the most braindead of his followers believe his BS. Fact and facts, and the fact is Obama LIED at the start and is lying now. Obamas own conclusions prove that. 93 MILLION........WOW

And the lie begins with you very first response Pg1369 #30076
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? You dipshits haven't ever proven anything in either of your boring, filtered lives. And trust me, NOBODY is listening to grammar and spelling lessons from anyone who lives on Planet Teabag. You just tried to tell us all that 93 million Americans lost their health insurance yesterday.
And continues.
Pg1370 #30105
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're regurgitating ESTIMATES, and you're saying "lost their insurance" which also a lie (like George saying that 93 MILLION lost their insurance).
Fist it was that I said 93 million lost their insurance the day before and now you swear I told everyone 93 million people were booted. You pathological lies are hysterical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know basil hudnall? 2 hr Just peachy 6
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) 5 hr boogieman 12
Sherry Johnson peters (Jan '17) 5 hr boogieman 6
Another marmet cop gone 5 hr DRTRUTH 17
shrewsbury (Jan '15) 5 hr sandman 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Tiny 4,253
witcher creek exxon 12 hr horny 6

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance