Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50057 May 17, 2014
whats the reverand jessie jackson got to say about it george ?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50058 May 17, 2014
Booohooo for this guy. He might feel "pain". I bet the guy he killed felt pain. Adios scumbag. Send us a postcard from heIl

ST. LOUIS (AP) A Missouri death row inmate scheduled to be the first person put to death in the U.S. since a botched execution in Oklahoma last month said he is scared the lethal drug could cause him to suffer or leave him alive but brain-dead.

Russell Bucklew, who turned 46 on Friday, is scheduled to die at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday for killing a man living with his ex-girlfriend as part of a crime spree in southeast Missouri in 1996.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50059 May 17, 2014
hey george did you get #53
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50060 May 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
whats the reverand jessie jackson got to say about it george ?
Like the rest of the Obama culties he is probably making fun of a rally nobody ever even heard of. LOL Kinda like ridiculing your own lie. I see a pattern here.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#50061 May 17, 2014
Jesus roo, how were we supposed to know? I knew republicans didn't even like each other, but you are telling me even the tea party is split?!? Are they to the right of you? So much for united we stand. What are the issues that the groups are divided on? Just wondering.
1 post removed
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50063 May 17, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
Top 10 reasons Operation American Spring Failed
1. Taking over a Government is tough work
2. Called for rain
3. Gas to expensive. Cost to much to go
4. Bass are really biting real good this time of year
5. Turkey season is in
6. Someone might start trouble
7. Obama ain't that bad...heck he is gone in 2016
8. Grass needs cut
9. You ever been hit by a stone? It hurts real bad
10. Government has bought up all of the ammunition
1. Taking over a Government is tough work----Claiming to run one isnt.
2. Called for rain----Yes it was, must have been more global warming.
3. Gas to expensive. Cost to much to go----- Yes it is, and Obama might start exporting?
4. Bass are really biting real good this time of year----YES they most certainly are!
5. Turkey season is in-----Yup, gooble gooble.
6. Someone might start trouble----I think that was the point.
7. Obama ain't that bad...heck he is gone in 2016-----Yes he is that bad, we might not last til 2016
8. Grass needs cut----Too rainy and wet.
9. You ever been hit by a stone? It hurts real bad-----Get stoned before you get stoned, it wont hurt so much.
10. Government has bought up all of the ammunition-----Cant say they have tried(and for what?), but impossible. Enough ammo already stored for several wars.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50064 May 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hey george did you get #53
No I dont think so.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#50065 May 17, 2014
I found it!

Obama and his cabinet react to potential overthrow buy tea baggers in American Spring event.

http://www.bet.com/news/politics/2013/06/11/n...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50066 May 17, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Jesus roo, how were we supposed to know? I knew republicans didn't even like each other, but you are telling me even the tea party is split?!? Are they to the right of you? So much for united we stand. What are the issues that the groups are divided on? Just wondering.
to tell you the truth ive seen it here in the topix and honestly havent heard about it. so i ignored it. and then another liberal mentioned it again and said it was the tea party. so i had to find out if the tea party wanted to overthrow the government. i know better than that. bingo, i typed in if it was sponsored by the tea party movement and it wasnt . i didnt know all the copy cat groups so i learned something today too. i can see why the libbys are pinning this on the wrong group. its political points. it didnt work work with me.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#50067 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I found it!
Obama and his cabinet react to potential overthrow buy tea baggers in American Spring event.
The protesters speculated that he left town out of fear, but he was down the street eating burgers with Biden. There were more people watching him have lunch then there was at the protest. Get everyone on Obamacare out there so they can see what 10 million actually looks like.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50068 May 17, 2014
i think that "tea party nation" is an crazy activist group. the tea party movement have all got jobs.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#50069 May 17, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
I found it!
That is Obama reacting to someone asking him if he would keep his campaign promises.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50070 May 17, 2014
i like the tea party movement. im going to seriously consider who they endorse. and by the way they do like some democrats. bet you didnt know that. http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/21/republican-...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50071 May 17, 2014
the tea party gets a bad rap. repubs and demo's fear them and dont want washington d.c. way of doing things shaken up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50072 May 17, 2014
im registered republican.
Bob

Charleston, WV

#50073 May 17, 2014
I like Obama, He's my kind of guy
Bob

Charleston, WV

#50074 May 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
im registered republican.
Does that mean you are against gay's?
1 post removed
George

Lizemores, WV

#50076 May 17, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, the Left heard about it, and we're not really paying attention to which crazy right splinter group is which. They all look the same to us. If you don't want to be tarred with the same brush, you need to unify, or agree on some basics or have a national advisory council, which would tell you things like, don't announce a 30 million person event if only 300 people signed up. Yoga classes are canceled for low participation. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to police yourselves enough to stop doing stupid stuff like this. The whole country, at least the ones that heard about it, is having a nice little laugh at your expense this weekend. So shut up, and let us forget for a while how stupid you can be, and get better organized, or be ready to accept continued failures like this. Friday, the right failed. That's what it looks like from here.
Ridiculing a rally nobody ever heard of by a few kooks nobody ever heard of, yeah you sure showed them. LOL Like I said, pretty much lie ridiculing your own lie. The DailyKos blogs an idiotic story about nothing and you spread it and think you have done something big. That is pretty sad.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#50077 May 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i think that "tea party nation" is an crazy activist group. the tea party movement have all got jobs.
Yeah the dumb ass tea baggers have jobs. What the hell is that all about? They should be like the left's Occupy Wall Streeters, laying around in their own shit and piss, mooching of the same taxpayers that they are protesting against!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#50078 May 17, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the dumb ass tea baggers have jobs. What the hell is that all about? They should be like the left's Occupy Wall Streeters, laying around in their own shit and piss, mooching of the same taxpayers that they are protesting against!
you have to page back on my posts to get up to speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesapeake Baptist pastor 8 hr Concerned 1
Samantha Lowe-good or bad?!? (Jan '17) Sat Corey adkins 35
It's Corey Adkins who doesn't my family meet me... Sat Corey adkins 2
Whitney Thompson aka armstrong (Dec '15) Sat Corey adkins 39
Amber Mullins (Jul '11) Sat Corey adkins 13
Corey is here on topix to dog gossipers Sat Corey adkins 1
Jessica white sells her body Sat Corey adkins 1

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages