Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#49843 May 16, 2014
What the liberal tree huggers do not realize is that countries like China are not going to help out. It does not matter if we do all of this and spend this money and put a hurt on any industry we still have. That is another reason NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement hurts you tree huggers. You have no control over other countries EPA policies. The companies left due to tax breaks, cheaper labor and no EPA regulations. So these countries will tell you to go to hell. Nobody fears the U.S.A. politically, financially or even military. So just go ahead and cripple us even more.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#49844 May 16, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
What the liberal tree huggers do not realize is that countries like China are not going to help out. It does not matter if we do all of this and spend this money and put a hurt on any industry we still have. That is another reason NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement hurts you tree huggers. You have no control over other countries EPA policies. The companies left due to tax breaks, cheaper labor and no EPA regulations. So these countries will tell you to go to hell. Nobody fears the U.S.A. politically, financially or even military. So just go ahead and cripple us even more.
China is aware of the CO2 problem and is actually taking steps to control it, unlike the US. How much further behind do you want us to fall before we do something?

http://www.cleanbiz.as ia/news/china-zeros-peak-co2-e missions-looks-new-controls#.U 3YJDCj8ep0
China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) is looking at an accelerated timetable under which the country’s greenhouse gases emission will peak, with an expert source suggesting this could be as soon as 2025.

The Commission is also planning to implement a carbon emissions control system during China’s 13th 5-Year Plan period (2016-2020) that will, for the first time, set a target for the country’s total CO2 emissions. This is in addition to targets for carbon and energy intensity per unit of GDP, which are being applied under the current 5-year plan

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#49845 May 16, 2014
http://www.cleanbiz.as ia/news/china-zeros-peak-co2-e missions-looks-new-controls#.U 3YJDCj8ep0

Somehow the link got spaces in it. Take those out.
John

Hockessin, DE

#49846 May 16, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Goo, you are confused and misinformed. Al Gore did not give $750,000 to the IPCC. You'll have to find something else to get your blood pressure up.
https://www.looktothestars.org/news/384-al-go...
Former Vice President Al Gore has announced plans to donate the money he will receive for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize to charity.
Gore will receive half of the total $1.56 million prize money for the award, which he shared this year with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, for his work to call attention to the threat of global warming, and will reinvest it into the cause that is closest to his heart.
“My wife, Tipper, and I will donate 100% of the proceeds of the award to the Alliance For Climate Protection," said Gore in an email.“I am deeply honored to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. This award is even more meaningful because I have the honor of sharing it with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the world’s pre-eminent scientific body devoted to improving our understanding of the climate crisis, a group whose members have worked tirelessly and selflessly for many years. We face a true planetary emergency. The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift global consciousness to a higher level.”
he did give the money to the IPCC and he failed to mention that the global warming scam is how he rakes in millions.
Violent J

Fairmont, WV

#49847 May 16, 2014
VOTE VIOLENT J FOR PRESIDENT OF THE US.
John

Hockessin, DE

#49848 May 16, 2014
Goo, you are confused and misinformed. Al Gore did not give $750,000 to the IPCC. You'll have to find something else to get your blood pressure up.
https://www.looktothestars.org/news/384-al-go...
Former Vice President Al Gore has announced plans to donate the money he will receive for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize to charity.
Gore will receive half of the total $1.56 million prize money for the award, which he shared this year with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, for his work to call attention to the threat of global warming, and will reinvest it into the cause that is closest to his heart.
“My wife, Tipper, and I will donate 100% of the proceeds of the award to the Alliance For Climate Protection," said Gore in an email.“I am deeply honored to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. This award is even more meaningful because I have the honor of sharing it with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the world’s pre-eminent scientific body devoted to improving our understanding of the climate crisis, a group whose members have worked tirelessly and selflessly for many years. We face a true planetary emergency. The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift global consciousness to a higher level.”
http://www.hotheads.com.au/carbon%20tax%20sca...

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#49849 May 16, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>he did give the money to the IPCC and he failed to mention that the global warming scam is how he rakes in millions.
Give us a link which documents your unsupported assertion, which I have already shown is not what happened.
Further, please explain, with links, just how it is that All Gore gets rich from this "scam", and why that is so wrong, but it's fine for fossil fuel companies to rake in billions by ruining the world's environment and climate.
In other words, show us the evidence.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49850 May 16, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/13/world/13nob...
<quoted text>
Give us a link which documents your unsupported assertion, which I have already shown is not what happened.
Further, please explain, with links, just how it is that All Gore gets rich from this "scam", and why that is so wrong, but it's fine for fossil fuel companies to rake in billions by ruining the world's environment and climate.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49851 May 16, 2014
how about that ?
Barack

Hockessin, DE

#49852 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
i love me some sheeples. Keep preachin it brutha.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49853 May 16, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decisi... we have al gore making money right ?
larry

Fayetteville, WV

#49854 May 16, 2014
Natalie Tennant
liar George

United States

#49855 May 16, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Wow. Here you repeated it and even still want to pretend you said "will be." So you compound it with another lie. Here is where YOU QUOTE YOURSELF (not me - you):
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ravenswood-wv...
<quoted text>
But see, you didn't say "will be," but you said you did. So you lied. Then you lied again by saying you wrote something that you didn't. Wow George. You're a pathological liar. You get caught all the time, then you do your "I know you are but what am I" defense mechanism. No one edited your comment to take out the words "will be." They weren't there. You may have meant to put them there, but that doesn't matter. As you would say, I have PROVEN you a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. AGAIN.
Where you were first busted:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bramwell-wv/T...
Your words:
FACT: 93 millions booted in direct contradiction to Obamas promise everyone could keep their policies
Not mine. No editing required. You, sir, are a liar. Now, get over yourself. Stop calling other people liars. You are a liar.
And you think you interpret climate science data more accurately than Stephen Hawking. That f_cking hilarious. And you know it is.
I've been trying to tell everyone how he is.Its been proven he is a mental case.He hears and sees things that are not there.He is a pathological liar but thinks everyone else is.He repeats things he has read and puts them as his own words.he changes names all the time which he proved here and got caught with one.Now George lie rinse repeat some more."chirp chirp"lmao you damn mental shriveled up old Man!!!!!
John

Hockessin, DE

#49856 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
why show you the evidence? It's a fact. If you choose not to believe it, that's ok. Why link to someone else's opinion? Not interested in other peoples views on this.
TOM

Fairmont, WV

#49857 May 16, 2014
Vote me Tom DucheBag. VOTE DUCHEBAG!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49858 May 16, 2014
another dam liberal ... and as for your nastrodamis like .. world like global warming ruination ..http://www.foxnews.com/opini on/2013/10/11/memo-to-al-gore- ipcc-report-confirms-planetary -emergency-is-over/
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49859 May 16, 2014
hello ? another liberal ? can you spin all that for me ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49860 May 16, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49861 May 16, 2014
opps there we go
Noone

Fairmont, WV

#49862 May 16, 2014
I say we just all refuse to vote EVER AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suddenlink horrible service 8 hr fedup also 3
Buddy did it again (Jun '17) 17 hr AdolfsMother 34
Bingo Mon player 19
Nick Light- Good guy or man wh*re???? Mon CCer 4
Goins (Dec '11) Mon from the area of CC 11
Jay slack Sun Not a shady bitch 11
why? (Oct '13) Sun Wondering 7

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance