Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#49719 May 15, 2014
Hmmmm, this probably explains alot.
http://news.yahoo.com/why-did-a-energy-firm-p...

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#49720 May 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The ability to plot lies on a graph and the shape that they make isn't evidence of their their truthfulness. This was, quite possibly, the dumbest religious delusional bullshit I have ever read.
Unreal. Please, ADL, you must read this.
Yeah, I looked at that before. This was the handout to accompany a sermon. It looks like science, but it sure doesn't smell like it.
Remember that 4th grade science test paper from a private Christian school? This belongs in the file with that.
I guess rational thought is too much to expect from people who are brought up to believe fiction and fantasy.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#49721 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So? Are you that incompetent that you need your mommy to post you a link to click? Are you disputing the truth that you posted a "denier" as a source to rebut a "deniers" article? You were embarrassed because you didnt realize you were posting a denier as a source. I find it absoolutely hysterical but kind of says it all about you and your posts. When you first wanted to debate the issue I said you can only repeat what some blogger or talking head already said. Your own thinking and reasoning skills are lacking but you are great at repeating someone elses thoughts. I will be sure to use Roy Stevens in the future as a source because since you used him you must think him to be credible and believable. LOL
Post a link or save your breath.
Nincompoop George

Kenova, WV

#49722 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
Hmmmm, this probably explains alot.
http://news.yahoo.com/why-did-a-energy-firm-p...
you have to do better than this wow Nincompoop George
George

Charleston, WV

#49723 May 15, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a link or save your breath.
I will save my breath. If you cant find Wikipedia all on your own without a link from mommy obviously I could have a more intelligent debate with my dog. Posting a denier to rebut a denier, too funny.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#49724 May 15, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I looked at that before. This was the handout to accompany a sermon. It looks like science, but it sure doesn't smell like it.
Remember that 4th grade science test paper from a private Christian school? This belongs in the file with that.
I guess rational thought is too much to expect from people who are brought up to believe fiction and fantasy.
It's not OK to lie to children with this shit.
bacon hater

Summersville, WV

#49725 May 15, 2014
oh, ADL, ADL, you must feast your eyes upon this tea bagging Christian monstrosity. Oh, ADL, please gander at it and post a scientific reply.
Nincompoop George

Kenova, WV

#49726 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I will save my breath. If you cant find Wikipedia all on your own without a link from mommy obviously I could have a more intelligent debate with my dog. Posting a denier to rebut a denier, too funny.
i would bet that your mutt would beg to differ period
John

Summersville, WV

#49727 May 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not OK to lie to children with this shit.
That's right. Let's only lie to kids about the climate scam. The hawk says we only have 1000 years before something may possibly happen. Gather round children.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#49728 May 15, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. Let's only lie to kids about the climate scam. The hawk says we only have 1000 years before something may possibly happen. Gather round children.
Presenting the evidence isn't a lie. Stephen Hawking never said it would take 1,000 years "before something would possibly happen."

Your comprehension is as bad as your recognition of what is real and what is fairy tale.
George

Glasgow, WV

#49729 May 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Presenting the evidence isn't a lie. Stephen Hawking never said it would take 1,000 years "before something would possibly happen."
Your comprehension is as bad as your recognition of what is real and what is fairy tale.
If Steven Hawking said there was no evidence to support claims that manmade CO2 is causing a harmful rise in temperatures would you believe him and become a "denier"? Or would you continue with your current opinion?
George

Glasgow, WV

#49730 May 15, 2014
Even Steven Hawking, arguably the smartest man on the planet, has been shown to be wrong.and he doesnt deny it. Even smart people are wrong sometimes. I once thought I was wrong but it turned out I was actually right so I was actually wrong ;) LOL J/K
George

Nellis, WV

#49731 May 15, 2014
Uh oh, trouble in paradise? Naw, obviously a lame attempt to make Harry appear to oppose Obama on at least one thing, election coming up ya know. ;)

==========

WASHINGTON (AP)— Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, one of the Obama administration's staunchest allies in Congress, announced his opposition Thursday to Michael Boggs' nomination to the federal bench, dealing a strong if not fatal blow to the former Georgia state lawmaker's confirmation hopes.

"Somebody should have looked a little more deeply into his record," Reid said of Boggs, nominated to the U.S. District Court in Georgia. He faced sharp questioning at a recent confirmation hearing into his past support for state proposals to post information online about doctors who perform abortions and to keep the Confederate battle emblem on the Georgia flag.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#49732 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>If Steven Hawking said there was no evidence to support claims that manmade CO2 is causing a harmful rise in temperatures would you believe him and become a "denier"? Or would you continue with your current opinion?
Your question makes no sense. There is a mountain of evidence. If Stephen Hawking said there was none, it would be a sign of senility and have nothing to do with his current ability to interpret scientific data.
George

Nellis, WV

#49733 May 15, 2014
"The price of U.S. oil rose Wednesday following reports that Washington is studying whether to lift a longstanding ban on crude oil exports."

Lets apply some simple logic here. When crude supplies shrink, the price goes up. When crude supplies rise, price goes down. What will happen to supplies if we start allowing the export? What then will happen to the price? Obama is acting more and more like Bush everyday, I can see why people constantly bring him up.
George

Nellis, WV

#49734 May 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question makes no sense. There is a mountain of evidence. If Stephen Hawking said there was none, it would be a sign of senility and have nothing to do with his current ability to interpret scientific data.
So basically you are saying if he did say he didnt not concur with the alarmists who say it is man caused, you would declare him senile and ignore his opinion, got ya. Your OPINION is there is a mountain of evidence. There is a mountain of evidence that the climate is changing like it has done for a very long time. Thee is no actual evidence man is causing a harmful rise in temps. Roy Spencer even points this out and he is a credible source.

On July 18, 2013 before U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer's Environment and Public Works committee, Spencer suggested the hearing title could easily be renamed "Climate Change, It's Happened Before" rather than the actual title, "Climate Change, It's Happening Now". He added “The last 2000 years of proxy reconstructed temperature variations for the Northern Hemisphere shows that the Modern Warm Period (today) is not significantly different from the Medieval Warm Period of ~1000 years ago, or the Roman Warm Period of ~2000 years ago." [34]
John

United States

#49735 May 15, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
climate change being a crisis is a fairy tale.
George

Nellis, WV

#49736 May 15, 2014
Do we really want to go back into another ice age? Der de der. And see how they say " Earth has naturally warmed and cooled throughout its history"? But now they claim it is caused by man.

==========
LiveScience.com

Climate scientists also agree the Earth has naturally warmed and cooled throughout its history. These cycles have repeated themselves about every 100,000 years for the last 900,000 years. If the pattern held true again, Earth might already be heading into another ice age, but there's a confounding factor: humans.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#49737 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So basically you are saying if he did say he didnt not concur with the alarmists who say it is man caused, you would declare him senile and ignore his opinion, got ya. Your OPINION is there is a mountain of evidence. There is a mountain of evidence that the climate is changing like it has done for a very long time. Thee is no actual evidence man is causing a harmful rise in temps. Roy Spencer even points this out and he is a credible source.
On July 18, 2013 before U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer's Environment and Public Works committee, Spencer suggested the hearing title could easily be renamed "Climate Change, It's Happened Before" rather than the actual title, "Climate Change, It's Happening Now". He added “The last 2000 years of proxy reconstructed temperature variations for the Northern Hemisphere shows that the Modern Warm Period (today) is not significantly different from the Medieval Warm Period of ~1000 years ago, or the Roman Warm Period of ~2000 years ago." [34]
One thing climate deniers consistently do is look at localized temperatures and pretend they are global. They aren't. That's especially true of the "Roman Warm Period." The climate has changed and always will. But the notion that you support - that AGW is a hoax - is laughable. We are influencing climate, and that influence is almost certainly going to be costly. We should reduce our influence as much as possible through conservation and innovation and prepare for the problems we are likely to encounter. That isn't alarmist. That isn't gloom and doom. That isn't killing coal. That isn't stealing your money. That is common sense.
liar George

United States

#49738 May 15, 2014
George wrote:
Do we really want to go back into another ice age? Der de der. And see how they say " Earth has naturally warmed and cooled throughout its history"? But now they claim it is caused by man.
==========
LiveScience.com
Climate scientists also agree the Earth has naturally warmed and cooled throughout its history. These cycles have repeated themselves about every 100,000 years for the last 900,000 years. If the pattern held true again, Earth might already be heading into another ice age, but there's a confounding factor: humans.
its raining George!!!Look!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle school 5 hr Concerned parent 11
Extacy 20 hr Jeff out West 3
Gregor's (Apr '13) 20 hr Jeff out West 12
Joey Rose 20 hr Jeff out West 4
green lantern (Oct '15) Sun SoTheySay 10
Coal hauling Sun Hello 4
Lawrenc, cory n keyna Sun Neighbor 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance