Comments
40,121 - 40,140 of 57,079 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#43503 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
I see earlier that Bacon was lamenting the fact that the voters of Texas had prevented the murder of 33,000 babies. While there may be some situations that justify abortion, it should not be used as another form of birth control. At some point, people are going to have to stand up and take responsibility for their actions. Democrats are always looking for the easy way out.
Nobody uses abortion as a form of birth control. That's bullshit you were programmed to believe. Even if some did, you don't remove freedom from all women because some are dumb whores. And like I said, many democrats would listen to your abortion ban bullshit if you just pretended like you give a shit about people after they are born. But you don't. You want them born, then watch them suffer. Just like Jesus wanted.

#43504 Mar 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is certainly more evidence then you presented that manmade global warming is causing a harmful rise in the planets temperature or the evidence that taxing us more and shutting down our cheap energy source, coal, will have ANY impact on the changing climate. You have NONE. You forgot my evidence that the planet hasnt warmed in 16 years. That evidence is REALITY. LOL Why dont you tell us some more lies about what I claimed and what my opinions are. Your delusions not speaking to you today or since I have PROVEN you the liar so many times lately you thought you would hold off for a few days?
Youre confused. The planet is still warming. Has been for the last 16 years. I still love the coincidence theory. Huge warming starts at the same time we start burning fossil fuels and in perfect correlation to the rise in CO2 levels. But that's just happenstance. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Hilarious.
George

Kistler, WV

#43505 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Good one (for about the fortieth time).
If the shoe fits. It is impossible to have a constructive conversation with someone like you. You make up your own reality of the conversation as you go along and throw a fit of you dont get the answer you want. You then make up what you wish I had answered and start saying that is what happened. LOL
George

Poca, WV

#43506 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre confused. The planet is still warming. Has been for the last 16 years. I still love the coincidence theory. Huge warming starts at the same time we start burning fossil fuels and in perfect correlation to the rise in CO2 levels. But that's just happenstance. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Hilarious.
The planet has not warmed since 1998, that is a indisputable FACT.
tired of it

Gandeeville, WV

#43507 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://news.msn.com/crime-just ice/750-immigration-detainees- on-hunger-strike mexican fence climbers have liberal mentality. they are owed something and are VICTIMS.
they probably have it made in there.i have seen how they live. 10 to 15 will rent a place all cram there selves in it.than send their money back across the border so they can get more here.
yep i saw that when i worked a while up around where all the hot air comes from.

did you scroll down and see where obamas old mentor and father like to him rev.wright daughter got convicted for fraud.only took two to decide,, hmmm.hahaha

#43508 Mar 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The planet has not warmed since 1998, that is a indisputable FACT.
Prove it.

“SAVE LIGHT, SAVE COAL”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#43509 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>What are you thinking, ADL? That's a question. The Georges don't do those.
The Georges could avoid all these cases of mistaken identity (but all with the same personality) by signing up for an official Topix profile. It's free. Then we could see what he thinks he looks l.
He has asked for proof that shutting down the US coal industry would have any effect on global warming, and then says there is none. I have on two occasions provided different websites showing that not doing something would cost way more than doing something, but that was not quite what he was asking for. I'm just asking him to prove his contention that it would do nothing to lessen Climate Change. But the Georges aren't into proof, only unfounded assertions. He can't understand that the recent 16 year plateau of air temperatures is not the same as total global heat storage, and claims a decrease in air temp for the period instead of the slight rise that has actually occurred. It all comes down to the bottom line profits of the coal industry for the Georges. That's what their paycheck depends on. And after all, they have a lot of mouths to feed without an EBT card.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43510 Mar 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>The planet has not warmed since 1998, that is a indisputable FACT.
voodoo science and computer model programs designed to illicit funding for paychecks. http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/06/15/forget...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43511 Mar 9, 2014
really

Hurricane, WV

#43512 Mar 9, 2014
Ree wrote:
How can any southern West Virginian believe John Raese, or even consider voting for him? He has managed to deflect scrutiny away from himself by painting Manchin as a liberal. Raese will vote to uphold the interests of corporations and the wealthy at our expense! We might have jobs - although no more than under Manchin - but his opposition to safety and environmental regulation, labor and property rights, and fair wages shows that he's on the side of wealth, not working people. Don't be snowed!
??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43513 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43514 Mar 9, 2014
http://livedoppler10.com/... wrong thing to say when nasa is blowing thru billions of taxpayers money.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43515 Mar 9, 2014
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cap-and-trade-wha... CBS news = libby. warning folks. dont let big governm,ent tax you.

#43516 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>voodoo science and computer model programs designed to illicit funding for paychecks. http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/06/15/forget...
Sounds like oil and coal companies.

And Judith Curry isn't getting calls from journalists other than to make fun of her. If you get paid from polluters, you aren't a climate scientist. Period.

#43517 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/pe terferrara/2012/05/31/sorry-gl obal-warming-alarmists-the-ear th-is-cooling/ taxation grab.
I love it when economy writers give us their opinion on science. I especially love their palms-up theory on human CO2 contributions to the atmosphere (27 BILLION metric tons per year). It has no effect. Jesus takes it away. It turns into air fresheners.

The notion that humans can pump this type of quantity of pollution into a area of fixed volume WITH NO ADVERSE EFFECTS is simply absurd.

#43518 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ca p-and-trade-what-it-will-cost- you/ CBS news = libby. warning folks. dont let big governm,ent tax you.
Excellent article. Hope George reads it (even though it's published by liars that believe in all that fancy "science"). Costs aren't passed onto consumers. Still no evidence of George's imaginary "climate change tax" he so ardently fights. Our government's goals for reduction aren't enough.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43519 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when economy writers give us their opinion on science. I especially love their palms-up theory on human CO2 contributions to the atmosphere (27 BILLION metric tons per year). It has no effect. Jesus takes it away. It turns into air fresheners.
The notion that humans can pump this type of quantity of pollution into a area of fixed volume WITH NO ADVERSE EFFECTS is simply absurd.
lol, george is following you on the "judge it" nuts. hey george give me some checkmarks for the "i invented the internet" reaserch.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#43520 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like oil and coal companies.
And Judith Curry isn't getting calls from journalists other than to make fun of her. If you get paid from polluters, you aren't a climate scientist. Period.
Judith Curry's "research" has been thoroughly debunked on this site time and again. She is regarding by almost 100 percent of the scientific community to be a complete quack.

Her own research teams dismissed her and distanced themselves from her when she was caught cherry picking data from their research to support claims from global warming deniers.

When her name comes up, you can be sure the person mentioning her has no idea what he/she is talking about.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43521 Mar 9, 2014
http://godfatherpolitics.com/6783/global-warm... scientists live and die by taxpayers grant money.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43522 Mar 9, 2014
i expected you to attack every site i posted. thats ok with me. because we are taking over the senate and the house and were going after the white house. so no more rich al gore investments and it isnt going to cost me a dime. what will cost me is obamas delay of the keystone pipeline.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pokey 4 hr Anonymous 2
People Can't Sleep at NIGHT 8 hr wth 21
Name the Hair Club for Men Male Clients 10 hr Bald and Shiny 1
Comptons in shrewsbury 13 hr WHATS IT TO YOU 2
Marmet Krogers 13 hr Willie Lopez 8
sammi spinks (Feb '13) 15 hr Sammi Spinks 8
4 workers accused of stealing from Kanawha school 15 hr dave 1
•••
•••
Chesapeake Dating