Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#43577 Mar 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, everyone else on the planet would never underestimate how effing stupid you liberals are.
You ever notice that no Dem ever just posts something like this that a five year old would say. Not saying that no Dem has never posted something like this, but I don't remember anyone doing it without giving a reason. Not that I'm expecting you guys to support your opinions or anything.

“New Reality show”

Since: Oct 13

Ashburn, VA

#43578 Mar 10, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>You ever notice that no Dem ever just posts something like this that a five year old would say. Not saying that no Dem has never posted something like this, but I don't remember anyone doing it without giving a reason. Not that I'm expecting you guys to support your opinions or anything.
I would think that the comment was self explanatory. If you need it spelled out, then I guess that the shoe fits.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#43579 Mar 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN that is best you got, the same "You claim that I claimed(insert lie here)" routine. If I only had a penny. You cant debate your own opinions so you just LIE about what the other person said or thinks. Pathetic. If I only had a penny.
Typical Georges hypocrisy. You guys say is that the best you have and then copy and paste the same post you post over and over. I DO, however, believe that is the best you GOT.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#43580 Mar 10, 2014
I'l be waiting for your late to the movie rerun (you know, #63).

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#43581 Mar 10, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>President Gore. Nice subtle post there. Did anyone else catch it?
Res is the only cat that catches my digs. I also always refer the 2000 election as the 2000 coup. Because, you know, that's what it was. The oil companies seized control of our government to create a 300 percent increase in product value, a massive increase in supply (Bush gave the Iraqi oil fields to the oil companies for free) reduce market predictability and lock in subsidies indefinitely. The Iraq war plan was finalized before 9/11. We were going to mass murder a million people the moment Gore conceded. It was a done deal.

They succeeded because Democrats - headed by Clinton and Gore - were nothing more than p_ssies. Those days are over, aren't they you bunch of dumbf_ck tea baggers? Haha! Done got your asses whipped by a black Kenyan TWICE. Now go suck on it while we elect a mean, ugly bitch that HATES conservatives, and has destroyed them for a living for like 50 years while YOU WAIT TO DIE IN YOUR SHITTY RECLINER.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43582 Mar 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
A zillion quadrillion. That should about equal the country's debt by the time that OIdonthaveafuckingclue leaves office.
It's KAJILLION and you should blame Bush. Obama didn't empty the treasury to invade the wrong countries and lose. In case you haven't noticed, getting your ass handed to you for a decade ain't free. And it was even shittier when Bush threw out the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner. Obama needed it after he shot bin Laden in the face for 9/11.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#43583 Mar 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The left never understands the concept of work. Compare the number of people hired by a scientist to the number of people hired by a CEO. When will you ever learn that someone has to work and pay taxes to fund your EBT card, SNAP card, free health care, free birth control (including your free abortion), free phone service, free internet access, free thisÂ…free that?
No, we get it. We're the ones that have been footing the bill since we whipped your dumb asses in the civil war. Its expensive to keep the dirty south. The blue states are really tired of paying for the red ones. And now they even have to do your abortions because you've eliminated the service but done nothing to eliminate the problem. Which is typical Planet Teabag logic.
3 posts removed
Earl

Charleston, WV

#43587 Mar 10, 2014
Sit down all righter on climate change tonight. The only solution right now seems to be raise taxes. Is climate change real? Will taxes go up? Or, will things stay about the same? The facts on global warming was wrong. Hence climate change. I think since we quit burning coal West Virginia's climate is returning to normal. You know, cold and snow in the winter time, and warm and rain in the summer time.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43588 Mar 10, 2014
thank you george bush for killing the three most dangerous terrorists in the world. saddam, uday, eday.
during troubling times bush was the unifier. obama is the divider. instead of congress, senate, working together what we have under obama is "i have a pen and a phone".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43589 Mar 10, 2014
yes folks, bush is a man.
obama i think probably plays the female role.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#43590 Mar 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we get it. We're the ones that have been footing the bill since we whipped your dumb asses in the civil war. Its expensive to keep the dirty south. The blue states are really tired of paying for the red ones. And now they even have to do your abortions because you've eliminated the service but done nothing to eliminate the problem. Which is typical Planet Teabag logic.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#43591 Mar 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
The left never understands the concept of work. Compare the number of people hired by a scientist to the number of people hired by a CEO. When will you ever learn that someone has to work and pay taxes to fund your EBT card, SNAP card, free health care, free birth control (including your free abortion), free phone service, free internet access, free thisÂ…free that?
I'm sure you would never take anything free. Sheesh.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#43592 Mar 10, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that the comment was self explanatory. If you need it spelled out, then I guess that the shoe fits.
What might be self explanatory, but not why. It's the whys you and the Georges have a problem with.
1 post removed
Dog

Lancaster, PA

#43594 Mar 10, 2014
Hey if you're looking for an argument out of me on that score, suprise suprise suprise... I ainta gonna give you one...

I mean not that the image of sarah palun riding a nuke missile naked waiving green eggs and ham isn't appealing to us all, but it just might not have been the best party strategy...kudos really!!!
Janelle

Fairmont, WV

#43595 Mar 10, 2014
Impeach Obama elect Palin
1 post removed
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#43597 Mar 10, 2014
Yeah more like impeach all the idiots, then we can have some civilization!
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#43598 Mar 10, 2014
uncivilized criminal politicians!
And their blid following cult!
welfare recipient and bum

Norman, OK

#43599 Mar 10, 2014
i have $200 left on my free foodies card and i was wondering if any of you will trade with me for a dime bag of weed, a few packs of ciggies and a case of beer. it can be cheap beer too like old millwakee or natural lite. anybody ?
its within the law of course.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43600 Mar 10, 2014
guru quit posting that chit ... i know its you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43601 Mar 10, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/10863-see-what... congrats to zimmy and to the states that have "make my day laws" all across america.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonpaul kazee trash 8 min NYC 1
travis carver (Mar '12) 10 min NyNyc 29
Cabin Creek Grill 2 hr Rodney stanley 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr yahoo 1,267
Need good roofer/contractor 6 hr Brad 6
Old friend Timmy Wilkinson 20 hr Colt 1
Dead cats on 11th & 12th Street Tue Dick by nature haha 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages