Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Comments (Page 1,908)

Showing posts 38,141 - 38,160 of44,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Waawaawaa, grow a set numbnuts. There were no republican concessions because Dur Fuehrer's idea of negotiation is giving him everything he wants. And then being a dumb ass democrat, when Dur Fuehrer gets everything he wants he still arbitrarily changes the law 27 times.
That's about as immature of an argument as you've made so far. You're so weak (like most Republicans) that you can't express yourself without calling people names of body parts and other vulgar names. Grow up, Junior. What a weak comeback to admit there were no concessions by the Republicans. Anyone knows if you are serious about negotiating both sides make concessions. And, what a stupid comment to make that Obama's idea of negotiation is to get everything he wants when you just sent me a link that named the concessions he was willing to make. I will give you Republicans credit though. You are not embarrassed to say something like that statement that would be embarrassing to most people. You really hurt me when you call me a dumb ass, Junior. I have managed to post on this board for weeks now without calling anyone a vulgar name. You can't post without doing it, Beavis. Weakling.
Ucshadydems

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Christian Dem is a Troll no one is that stupid
Agreed

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll take your word for that. But, it was never designed to be a tax. No one ever called it a tax until Roberts called it that. And, you know that if the Republicans would have thought of it first, they would have called it a tax. So, trying to spin it as Obama breaking a promise not to raise taxes when he AND the Republicans didn't characterize it as a tax is dishonest. What I want to know is why Republicans want to see it repealed when YOU will lose so many benefits if it is. If it's repealed you will have a limit on the amount of health care coverage you will have in your lifetime. You or your children can be denied for coverage because of pre existing conditions. Your kids won't be allowed to remain on your plan until they're 26 like they can now. Insurance companies will be allowed to drop you when you are sick. Insurance companies will be able to charge more based on health or gender. Why would you be willing to give all that up just to hurt Obama?
I agree w you!
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha. Obama from the pulpit to the sheep and the sheep respond ... seig heil !
Duh, huh, huh. W. from the pulpit to the Republican sheep and the Republican sheep respond, "Mission Accomplished." You step in it every time you post FG. You're just not very smart.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Ucshadydems wrote:
Christian Dem is a Troll no one is that stupid
More name calling with no explanation. That's all you Repubs have.

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Okay its been changed 27 times. Shouldn't it be changed if it's not working right? You may not see it as a great program now, but those who have benefited from it already think it is. Republicans were against the New Deal, Medicade, Medicare and practically every other program that helped the middle and lower class when they first came out. So, of course, they're against Obamacare. You say I am a supporter of Obama. Well you are obviously a non-supporter. If you're point is because I support him, my opinion is biased, then yours is too because you don't support him. Actually, it's not him I support. It's what he stands for. If he stood for something I was against, like cutting support for the poor giving huge tax breaks to the wealthy, then I would not support him and you would. And, just like the road to hell is wide and the road to heaven is narrow, I don't support or reject an idea because it is or is not popular, so being in the minority is fine with me. Supporting those the Bible refers to as "the least of these" isn't popular in this world. But it is right and I'll do it even if I'm the only one. I don't understand what you are saying about hope from smart presidents.
Why isn't it working right? It's a solely democrat law. Oh never mind, I.Just answered my own question.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree w you!
Tell me where I'm wrong. I'm open to the possibility.

“Shemp Biden is my hero”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Christian Dem wrote:
<qIIuoted text>Tell me where I'm wrong. I'm open to the possibility.
You're "open to the possibility?" What an arrogant, ignorant, sob.
Rep

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Just vote straight ticket. Solve the problem.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't it working right? It's a solely democrat law. Oh never mind, I.Just answered my own question.
At least you'll answer someone's question.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I will give you a compliment. You managed to respond to a post without referring to any body parts.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "open to the possibility?" What an arrogant, ignorant, sob.
What the heck was wrong with saying that. You don't present yourself as being open to that.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>How has he fooled us? Weapons of mass destruction? Mission accomplished? Shame on you, libby. Awaiting you next immature comeback...
im going to close guantamino bay.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Christian Dem.....I have disagreed with republicans and have always said Bush sucked. That is why I an Independent. I strongly disagree with Obama. He has been terrible and is the great divider instead of his campaign promise of being the great uniter. Obama has been caught so many times in lies. But there are still people who defend him even when they are shown the evidence on tape. Those are the people I call sheeple.
Rep

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im going to close guantamino bay.
How do you plan to do that?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im going to close guantamino bay.
You wanted it closed?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Christian Dem.....I have disagreed with republicans and have always said Bush sucked. That is why I an Independent. I strongly disagree with Obama. He has been terrible and is the great divider instead of his campaign promise of being the great uniter. Obama has been caught so many times in lies. But there are still people who defend him even when they are shown the evidence on tape. Those are the people I call sheeple.
Ok, fair enough. Like I said before, it's not so much him personally that I support. I just support most of the things he stands for. But, most people are sheepies. If you're an independent, then you probably aren't. But Republicans tend to be sheepies to Republican candidates and Dems tend to do the same. In WV, though, there are a lot less Dem sheepies because no Republican could get elected in this state unless Democrats voted Republican because registered Dems outnumber Repubs two to one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

six years ago obama said "I wanna spread the wealth around" that grabbed every liberals attention in this nation and they voted for him because they thought they were getting something for free. HAHAHAHA. you silly poor basards fall for everything tthat comes out of his mouth time and time again. I want to be a telemarketer with a liberal call list of Obama voters. I have a plan to make them rich.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, fair enough. Like I said before, it's not so much him personally that I support. I just support most of the things he stands for. But, most people are sheepies. If you're an independent, then you probably aren't. But Republicans tend to be sheepies to Republican candidates and Dems tend to do the same. In WV, though, there are a lot less Dem sheepies because no Republican could get elected in this state unless Democrats voted Republican because registered Dems outnumber Repubs two to one.
do you want to get rich ? I will sell you 3 bags of rocks and you will make 50 dollars profit for every three I sell you. interested ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>And, Mtn. Mama wasn't warning you and bragging about her rebuttal. That was Guru, so I'm sure you take everything back you just said since it would have to apply to your dittohead friend.
I have a deal for you. since your a few months behind on you car payment why dont you come on down here at south side Obama motors. I will payoff your loan and put you into a newer used car and the first payment wont be due for 3 months. that way you can be ahead of the game and buy some things you want. how about that ? we here at southside chicago Obama motors aim to please. home of the 120 month car loan. do you want power windows with that for a few dollars more ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,141 - 38,160 of44,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Town Election 1 hr Concerned 87
cassie ferrell 2 hr crazy 1
bobbie boones twins 3 hr lol 4
Kanawha Central little league 3 hr Concerned 7
looking for old classmates (Jun '13) 5 hr kinder 2
Marmet Police Dept. unequivocally inadequate 7 hr Cross Bow 11
Wayne carper son of gale Buckley 8 hr Gale 6
•••
•••