Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#39541 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
Another Damn Liberal, guess what? I read your info and we have something in common.
CATS!
I do TNR. I have rescued cats from the highways, the bitter cold, the hot summer heat. I have shelters and feeding stations on my patio. I have quite a few in my home.
I have been helping these beautiful creatures all of my adult life.
See there, we can disagree and still have something in common.
Interesting......
Well, good for you, then. I have five cats, and two dogs, all neutered and taken to the vet as needed. I used to say they had better health insurance than I did, until I got some.
Cats are responsible for me tripping and spilling tea into my laptop keyboard, pulling keys off the replacement wireless keyboard, and most of the problems I have during typing. And yet I still manage to produce fewer errors than the average conservative.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#39543 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> It just shows the power of the Bush dynasty. Not only will jeb Bush run, he will win. The Bush dynasty is that powerful.
Are you high? This country ain't gonna ever elect a fella named "Jeb." They sure as hell aint gonna elect a fella whose dad was a one termer and whose brother is one of the least respected presidents in all American history.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#39544 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> It just shows the power of the Bush dynasty. Not only will jeb Bush run, he will win. The Bush dynasty is that powerful.
More delusions from the chronically delusional.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39545 Feb 1, 2014
Bacon hater imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I am who I am. Was Jesus truly God Mr. Atheistic pinko commie?
No. Jesus was a fictional character in a book, who played the son of God (who was a single Dad). He was just like the character Mithra from ancient Greece - born of a virgin mother, on December 25, who walked on water, performed miracles and hated the rich. It's not even an original story. What is original though, is that the book was re-written by a gay man. Only Christians get that uniqueness - their religious text came from a gay guy.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39546 Feb 1, 2014
Jimmy Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? This country ain't gonna ever elect a fella named "Jeb." They sure as hell aint gonna elect a fella whose dad was a one termer and whose brother is one of the least respected presidents in all American history.
You can't get anything across to this guy. It's all Jeb, all day. He's typical of his party-mates though. Completely oblivious to fact and reality. Always wrong, never in doubt.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39547 Feb 1, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
when obama talks to you libbys do you feel like your hypnotized or some strange power has taken over your thought process ? do you feel star struck or something ? whats going on in your heads while this happens. do your eyes blink or do they freeze open ?
If he would say suck, they would suck. If he would say squeal like a pig, they would squeal like a pig. He's there revelation. They worship the him.
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#39548 Feb 1, 2014
fix Both Sides!!!!!
24hoursofhappy.com
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39549 Feb 1, 2014
lemme ask another question if you libs dont mind. matbe this one will be easier to understand but is kinda like the question above ok ? do you drink kool aid when watching chris matthews, nancy grace, or obama when they are television ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39550 Feb 1, 2014
i thought of another i would like to ask especially the far far left libbys. does ted nugent anger you when being asked in interviews what his views of obama are or do you flip the channel to racheal ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39551 Feb 1, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/students... -- could this possibly be what has happened to you libby 32 percenters ?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39552 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get anything across to this guy. It's all Jeb, all day. He's typical of his party-mates though. Completely oblivious to fact and reality. Always wrong, never in doubt.
That was a powerful executive order your man made. I bet you been pooperbateing ever sense.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39553 Feb 1, 2014
i can tell by the sudden quietness that you libs are wondering youselves... is this correct ? think about it a moment. when you hear obamas voice are you immediately drawn to wherever that voice is coming from such as the television set ?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39554 Feb 1, 2014
Jimmy Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
You don"t understand the power of the Bush dynasty, how do you think any of them got elected stupid.
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#39555 Feb 1, 2014
hey ....you Guy's!!! Ya'll are going out to dinner and really discussing these fact's face to face....right?

I mean your not still hiding behind screen names doing this towards each other...you've man'ed up and are going to logically figure this out?
Debate ? Figure thing's out? Provide question's toward's one another?

Right?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39556 Feb 1, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i can tell by the sudden quietness that you libs are wondering youselves... is this correct ? think about it a moment. when you hear obamas voice are you immediately drawn to wherever that voice is coming from such as the television set ?
I think they get sexually aroused when ever they hear his voice. They start squealing, and make sheep sounds in anticipation.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39557 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> You don"t understand the power of the Bush dynasty, how do you think any of them got elected stupid.
Daddy Bush was a one-termer crushed by Bill Clinton in his last election. The sonuvaBush was the biggest disaster in the history of this nation, by far.

Dynasties are used to describe periods of SUCCESS. The Bush family hasn't had any.
Please, save your delusions.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39558 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I think they get sexually aroused when ever they hear his voice. They start squealing, and make sheep sounds in anticipation.
You guys and your obsessions with sex. Gay sex, straight sex - you're all nuts. Then you wonder why the world laughs at you and Saturday Night Live is still in business.
Mayor of Town

Fairmont, WV

#39559 Feb 1, 2014
I officially ban any more posts about the Election or candidates. Like it or not, I view it as being recklessness, insidious, incendiary, defamatory and other Multisyllabic adjectives.

Besides, It really seems to be a choice of death by lethal injection , or death by firing squad.( Can we not just place a new Ipod Robot there and move on)

The corruption there, the broken promises, the financial mismanagement, the lies, deceit, bowing to Big Money Influence, The Bad water... It seems like a bigger version of Our' Council meeting, and I can almost not bear it.

Now, If Herman Cain were running there just might be hope ( at least for humorous session of the legislature. But, No Instead Lets see: Increase the Budget for Cronies Businesses, funded by State Lottery Revenue Proceeds, Figure out how to absolve the culprits of the Chemical spill, Permit more NJ NY hazardous waste to build up the mountains, Make Certain Obamacare does not screw up our fellow senate member's insurance, in any way, Increase the Retirement Funds..Then Break!

Now, as the Mayor, I tell you officially, that this post is closed!
Mayor of Town

Fairmont, WV

#39560 Feb 1, 2014
Was this really a post from 2010? Area we going to retroactively impeach all senators?
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39561 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy Bush was a one-termer crushed by Bill Clinton in his last election. The sonuvaBush was the biggest disaster in the history of this nation, by far.
Dynasties are used to describe periods of SUCCESS. The Bush family hasn't had any.
Please, save your delusions.
Just wait until Jeb Bush is in for eight years and you will see what the Bush dynasty is all about. Haven't you ever heard of Hubert. I think your history needs refreshed. All that pooperbateing has made you senile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older adults hanging with young teens. (Nov '15) 3 hr KindnessMatters 3
CHELYAN VILLAGE Apartment Full OF NUT JOBS 8 hr Mr obvious 4
Its funny how some these known druggy prossitut... 8 hr Cris 23
For those who knows Little Mikey Tylor 11 hr mustang mike 6
fake facebooks 11 hr mustang mike 4
WHOSE READY FOR A CHANGE, time for a new mayor (Apr '15) 21 hr mustang mike 21
amber armes 21 hr Bigfoot 25

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages