Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35926 Dec 30, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2 013/12/29/phil-robertson-marri age-advice/
Phil likes the young girls, 15 years old. If you have a daughter or granddaughter, this should make you sick. If it doesn't, you are as much a pervert as he.
You know this is not accurate so why even post it. He married his wife when she was 16 and he was almost 18. What he said is back years ago people believed in marrying young. If you listen to the whole thing you would understand that .
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35927 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Israel is doing something reasonable and moral by funding all abortions for women ages 20 -33 beginning next year as part of their ongoing universal healthcare reform.
It's always nice to see someone getting it right.
http://gawker.com/israel-plans-to-pay-for-all...
I understand that you are for abortion. What do you think about a universal Death Penalty law?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35928 Dec 30, 2013
cowboy ... when you say scientists it worries me because there are a hell of a lot of idiots that are scientists..if one of these idiots tells you something do you take it as fact ?
Rdge Runr

Hockessin, DE

#35929 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i openly admit im a republican and i listen closely to the tea bagger movement.
i listen to teabager movemnt too. me an you ar alike
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35930 Dec 30, 2013
shifting weather patterns. ice melting or freezing. doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
Jimmy Karen Love

Matawan, NJ

#35931 Dec 30, 2013
Wow just look at all the BS being flung around! You people LIE so much you believe yourselves!

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35932 Dec 30, 2013
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).

Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35933 Dec 30, 2013
ice core samples taken from greenland show some of the story of warming and cooling planet temps.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35934 Dec 30, 2013
you guys on the left want to pick and choose scientists who you listen to. any other alternative is out of the question.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35935 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
cowboy ... when you say scientists it worries me because there are a hell of a lot of idiots that are scientists..if one of these idiots tells you something do you take it as fact ?
The majority of scientists are scientists because they believe in fact as supported by the scientific method and quantifiable results. Conservatives on the other hand, choose to believe whatever the f*ck they goddamn want.

I'll take the results of those that gave us the polio vaccine, penicillin, and got us to the moon over those that have no Phds and believe in a sky fairy.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35936 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).
Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
personally i would feel better watching timothy mcvey go into a deep and restful sleep if i had a child of 5 years old in kindergarten. i would get some closure. must be because im conservative.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35937 Dec 30, 2013
heal my wounds would be closer i think.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35938 Dec 30, 2013
post above yours cowboy. pick and choose.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35939 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Conservatives think that capital punishment is a good way to show people that killing is wrong. You have to admit that's funny.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35940 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you are for abortion. What do you think about a universal Death Penalty law?
No one's "for abortion." The majority of people are "for choice." That just means that the government shouldn't legislate women's bodies. You disagree, and think that government should legislate women's bodies?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35941 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you guys on the left want to pick and choose scientists who you listen to. any other alternative is out of the question.
THey are stuck in the 90's. The theories they are reepating are old and have since been proven to be wrong. THousands of years of empirical evidence shows that the planet does its own thing and it isnt because of CO2. The planet has been all different temperatures will all different levels of CO2. History shows that it was actually the temperature that changed first, followed shortly after by the CO2 levels changing. These 90's scientists made claims that can not be substantiated with any credible scientific evidence and that is a fact. The head of NASA that started pushing that manmade C02 nonsense and since been removed. Hundreds from NASA have demanded they stop repeating those claims because their is no evidence. Hundreds of world renowned scientists and climate scientists agree there is no evidence to support the alarmists claims. The global temperature has not risen in 15 years disproving their prediction it would continue to increase at a rapid pace. THat is fact and can not be disputed, only spun into nonsense like they will try to do. DEBUNKED science. Join us in the 21st century.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35942 Dec 30, 2013
If you murder someone, then you should be put to death. But slowly and painful in a public setting. No humane killing for the victim did not get the same treatment.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35943 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives think that capital punishment is a good way to show people that killing is wrong. You have to admit that's funny.
Killing people isnt always wrong. Why do you keep repeating that stupidity? Oh that is right, you have the twisted mind that thinks their are no good guys or bad guys in the world. LOL Murder is wrong. Killing somone is often justified and necessary. But to try and push your agenda against capital punishment you want to make all killings as wrong, and they are not.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35944 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>personally i would feel better watching timothy mcvey go into a deep and restful sleep if i had a child of 5 years old in kindergarten. i would get some closure. must be because im conservative.
I am a democrat and agree with you here. He got off easy, they should have strung him up for the buzzard to peck to death slowly.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35945 Dec 30, 2013
check this one out. scum bastarrds. its from the car behind the bus in russia a day ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Sundog512 1,542
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 7 hr Wow 5
Shane H Posts (Jul '15) 7 hr Billie 10
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 10 hr ??????? 73
eric province (Jul '10) 12 hr lexy mf pettry 16
Riverside Football - 2016 Sat Alien 9
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) Sat Reality Bites 43

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance