Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#35362 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Because people like you are habitual lying scumbags, no one even trusts your ilks enough to pass background checks fror cripes sake. Wake up and smell reality.
You don't have to trust someone to pass a background check. That's the reason for the background check, genius.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35363 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Christian warrior.......I do not know what bible you read for I am not a religous man. But what you are saying on here sounds awfully racist to me. I disagree heavily with Obama based on policies and what I consider character flaws. But I judge him based on the man and not the color of his skin. You are one of those right wing religous sheeple.
What are Obama-based policies? Do you always make decisions on policy merits based on who created them? Isn't that alone, by definition, prejudiced (as in you've pre-judged)?
George

Man, WV

#35364 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a ridiculously high rate of shootings though. We have virtually no urban areas and our crime rate is less than half that of the rest of the country, but our gun murder rate is higher. It varies year-to-year, because we're so small (one capable murderer who offs three people will drive up stats, just like one talented negotiator may stave off three murders and drive them down). But nevertheless, a clear correlation between our pro-gun mentality and quantity of guns can be made with our high rate of shootings.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/inte...
"Our high rate of shootings? What evidence do you have to back up that nonsense. Let me guess, once again you made it up..
George

Man, WV

#35365 Dec 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You gun nuts really don't understand the sh*t you pull out of your a**es do you.
Most gun deaths are crimes of passion. Someone get's angry and there happens to be a gun on them or in the home, and someone dies. The 31,000 dying a year in America from gun deaths aren't all mass killings.
Dynamite? Who the hell gets mad at someone and says they need to get dynamite or a crossbow out of their car?
F*cking idiots.
Look up the worst school mass murder in history. You are such an ignorant dumbass. You think you are so smart but yet you know soooooo little.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35366 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If you live in a rual area and watch the news, 7 out of 10 crimes commited in rual areas are people from the city.
This statistic brought to you by the Official Teabag Book of Bullshit, 3rd Edition.
George

Man, WV

#35367 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to trust someone to pass a background check. That's the reason for the background check, genius.
Pass the wanted background check bill that failed in Congress. Are you really that much of a dumbass?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35368 Dec 22, 2013
Chritian Warrior......I do not follow Obama nor did I follow Bush. If by your account then you are saying Bush was a good man for he said God helped him with his descisions? If so, then God loves war and has no economic sense. Your hatred towards Obama seems to be faslse, for he is half black and half white. So how could he be this force you speak of when there is white in him to? So your words make no sense when the description is off. Do not be a right wing bible sheeple

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35369 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>"Our high rate of shootings? What evidence do you have to back up that nonsense. Let me guess, once again you made it up..
It's linked. FBI Uniform Crime statistics for 2012:

West Virginia gun murder rate - 2.87 per 100,000 people

National gun murder rate - 2.75 per 100,000 people

We should have a lower rate, not a higher one. But rural gunnuts shoot each other more than downtown gangbangers, which is something that's been explained to you already.
George

Nellis, WV

#35370 Dec 22, 2013
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Case closed. Hahahahahahaha
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35371 Dec 22, 2013
Spacey........you better put up the xbox and shut the computer off. You did not read nor comprehend what I said. If there were NO GUNS for people to get, then they would find away. The next step is a knife or explosives. I said that they can MAKE their own. I did not say dynamite. Now i know I did not say knife the last time but the ones that do the mass murders would resort to that. And you have alot of killing through gang banging. That is not rual areas. Not unless there are gangs of houswives versus soccer moms doing drive by bake sales.
George

Nellis, WV

#35372 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This statistic brought to you by the Official Teabag Book of Bullshit, 3rd Edition.
Kinda like your "WV has a high rate of shooting" claim? LOL
George

Nellis, WV

#35373 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have a lower rate, not a higher one. But rural gunnuts shoot each other more than downtown gangbangers, which is something that's been explained to you already.
From the link you posted.
Gun crime: how the state compares
per 100,000 pop
State WV US average
Murders 2011 2.87 2.75
Murders 2010 1.48 2.84

So one year it was less, one year it was more that the US average. Not rural vs city ya dumbass. Nor does anything you posted have statistics on "shootings". You just cant stop with the deception and lies can you. It is a compulsion, you need mental help.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35374 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Spacey........you better put up the xbox and shut the computer off. You did not read nor comprehend what I said. If there were NO GUNS for people to get, then they would find away. The next step is a knife or explosives. I said that they can MAKE their own. I did not say dynamite. Now i know I did not say knife the last time but the ones that do the mass murders would resort to that. And you have alot of killing through gang banging. That is not rual areas. Not unless there are gangs of houswives versus soccer moms doing drive by bake sales.
I DON'T HAVE A F*CKING X-BOX!

I DO NOT OWN A PLAYSTATION!

I DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35375 Dec 22, 2013
http://mountaineernewsservice.com/...

Further evidence of West Virginia's stupidly high rate of gun violence while we have a super-low crime rate.

Quantity + Ease of Access = Higher rate of gun violence.

And it's not just proven in West Virginia and the US, The rates are the same across all global populations. Humans are passionate, and there is a window of a few minutes when people will kill during these times. If a gun is handy, the odds of them using goes up. You don't need to be a statistician to grasp that.
George

Nellis, WV

#35376 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you learn I actually check your links and interestingly they never actually show what you claim they do. You make a claim, post a link, and hope people actually believe your lies and deceptions. That may work on your braindead friends but it doesnt cut it. If I had a nickel for every deception(lie) I caught you in I would be Trump/.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35377 Dec 22, 2013
Bacon bit.......I was trying to breakdown the religous zealot and you come in to race bait. Is there no end to your cowards way? I do not agree with Obamacare. His foriegn policies are a sham and embarassing. He has been caught countless times lying on tape. So when I speak out against Bush it is ok because he is white, but if I speak out against Obama I am wrong because he is mixed? I have critisized both. You again have proven you are a race baiting hypocrite sheeple.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35378 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>From the link you posted.
Gun crime: how the state compares
per 100,000 pop
State WV US average
Murders 2011 2.87 2.75
Murders 2010 1.48 2.84
So one year it was less, one year it was more that the US average. Not rural vs city ya dumbass. Nor does anything you posted have statistics on "shootings". You just cant stop with the deception and lies can you. It is a compulsion, you need mental help.
2010 was exceptionally low. That's why I posted this one. It reflects a broader time period, and proves our gun violence is ridiculously high compared to the national average, especially when considered with our low crime rate.

http://mountaineernewsservice.com/...

Please, do not deny that WV has a higher rate of gun violence than the national average. Don't put your knowledge condom back on George. It makes you look foolish.
George

Nellis, WV

#35379 Dec 22, 2013
The truth that WV has a high per capita gun rate, a low crime rate, and is a rural area doesnt fit the BS Bacoliar has been spewing so he made up the claim, " well WV has a high rate of shootings". LOL This is the kinda of person he is. A person who will say anything to try and push his opinion, who cares if it is true. The question is does it sound good and can I push the lie to further my agenda. Pathetic.
George

Nellis, WV

#35380 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://mountaineernewsservice. com/?p=3794
Further evidence of West Virginia's stupidly high rate of gun violence while we have a super-low crime rate.
Quantity + Ease of Access = Higher rate of gun violence.
And it's not just proven in West Virginia and the US, The rates are the same across all global populations. Humans are passionate, and there is a window of a few minutes when people will kill during these times. If a gun is handy, the odds of them using goes up. You don't need to be a statistician to grasp that.
What basically amount to a liberal antigun blog? That is supposed to prove something? ROFLMAO

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35381 Dec 22, 2013
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_...

More proof of West Virginia's high shooting rate. Kind of ridiculous, really. We rank AHEAD of Illinois, California and new York. And it's not even close. We're 12th. But we're near dead last in total crime.

Trigger happy gunnuts. For real.

Click it George, don't just squirt in your knowledge condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
candy morris arrested and let off again 3 hr Shane hudnall 5
amber armes 3 hr mark 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Uber4fr 4,518
BOBBIE JEAN BOONE Arrested with Charles Hager... 7 hr Jimmy 39
RHS showing students Brokeback mountain (Mar '15) 9 hr No Queers Round H... 9
brittany fletcher ??? (Jun '13) 10 hr LMFAO 7
Kids in Chelyan (Nov '17) 11 hr LMFAO 26

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages