Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35347 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>And yet even now we see what happen to nanny state politicians, they are REMOVED from office. Hell you cant even get a background check bill passed and you pretend like guns are a fading fad. Hahahahahahahahaahaha
Keep thinking you can get rid of guns, that way we know who to vote against or recall from office. You thinking all young people are as stupid as you is just another one of your fantasyland delusions. Kinda like saying there are no good guys or bad guys in the world. ROFL Guns are here to stay. EVen people who dont own guns believe in the Constitution the way it was written, not the way nanny state commie cowards wish it was written. But keep your whining about something you cant change, it makes me laugh. Hahahahahahahaha
Guns are a fading fad, especially owning them for protection against imaginary scenarios like race wars and government uprisings. Ownership has dropped by half since 1970, and the rate of ownership continues to dwindle. I don't think any rational person would ever contend than "getting rid of guns" is even a logistical possibility. No one should even try. But we can keep madmen and criminals from buying them legally. That isn't even hard to do. Unless, of course, you believe in boogeymen and black helicopters. Then it becomes a "slippery slope" created by the NRA (the gun manufacturing lobby) to dupe ignorant people. And it works. Ask George.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35348 Dec 22, 2013
Fitness guru......do you know what they forgot about the rual part of their equations? It is city people going to rual areas to sell drugs and rob places. They know the police and security is not that high. Most rual areas are 30 minutes or less from the city. If you live in a rual area and watch the news, 7 out of 10 crimes commited in rual areas are people from the city.
George

Charleston, WV

#35349 Dec 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i looked at the citys and i looked at the rural areas surrounding them. to say a rural village of 100 has a higher violent crime rate than a city. PER CAPITA defies common sense . i see you came to call me stupid. ive dealt with you before. you dont want to mess with me. your a liberal and youve came to join up with your sheep herd. isnt that right ?
WV has a very high per capita gun ownership, low crime rate, and is mostly rural. Those facts speak for themselves.
George

Charleston, WV

#35350 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are a fading fad, especially owning them for protection against imaginary scenarios like race wars and government uprisings. Ownership has dropped by half since 1970, and the rate of ownership continues to dwindle. I don't think any rational person would ever contend than "getting rid of guns" is even a logistical possibility. No one should even try. But we can keep madmen and criminals from buying them legally. That isn't even hard to do. Unless, of course, you believe in boogeymen and black helicopters. Then it becomes a "slippery slope" created by the NRA (the gun manufacturing lobby) to dupe ignorant people. And it works. Ask George.
Because people like you are habitual lying scumbags, no one even trusts your ilks enough to pass background checks fror cripes sake. Wake up and smell reality.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35351 Dec 22, 2013
Bacon......you will never get rid of guns. That I agree with. But before we put more regulation, we should first enforce the laws we have. So why more regulations when they do not enforce what we have on the bools?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35352 Dec 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
since everybody is being nasty including me i just want to say the peace treaty truce begins tomorrow. today we can bitch. here is a nice video from russia ive found i want all of you to ... PLEASE WATCH IT. http://youtu.be/TmKKaf2F6uk i know we are all good people.
See, I told you who the Roo was.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35353 Dec 22, 2013
Capito won't bow down to the darkie muslim that's infultrated the "White" house.

Capito won't allow the negro terrorist to preach sodomy to our children.

Capito won't tolerate the blacks and there commie pimp dictator to take money from hard working whites to give to lazy darkies
Capito is rightious and understands that America must follow God;s path and not some idol like Muhommid.

Read the Bible.

It IS God's word.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35354 Dec 22, 2013
In most places you only have to register for hand guns and not shotguns or hunting rifles. I know alot of people that have bows. If people want to kill then they will find away to accomplish their task legally or illegally. Lets say you ban guns in the most part. People will find away with explosive devices. There are so many ways of making this that they would have to ban or check more items that would produce one. You would not be able to buy bleach without an ID and background check.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35355 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>WV has a very high per capita gun ownership, low crime rate, and is mostly rural. Those facts speak for themselves.
We have a ridiculously high rate of shootings though. We have virtually no urban areas and our crime rate is less than half that of the rest of the country, but our gun murder rate is higher. It varies year-to-year, because we're so small (one capable murderer who offs three people will drive up stats, just like one talented negotiator may stave off three murders and drive them down). But nevertheless, a clear correlation between our pro-gun mentality and quantity of guns can be made with our high rate of shootings.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/inte...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35356 Dec 22, 2013
Christian warrior.......I do not know what bible you read for I am not a religous man. But what you are saying on here sounds awfully racist to me. I disagree heavily with Obama based on policies and what I consider character flaws. But I judge him based on the man and not the color of his skin. You are one of those right wing religous sheeple.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35357 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
In most places you only have to register for hand guns and not shotguns or hunting rifles. I know alot of people that have bows. If people want to kill then they will find away to accomplish their task legally or illegally. Lets say you ban guns in the most part. People will find away with explosive devices. There are so many ways of making this that they would have to ban or check more items that would produce one. You would not be able to buy bleach without an ID and background check.
You gun nuts really don't understand the sh*t you pull out of your a**es do you.

Most gun deaths are crimes of passion. Someone get's angry and there happens to be a gun on them or in the home, and someone dies. The 31,000 dying a year in America from gun deaths aren't all mass killings.

Dynamite? Who the hell gets mad at someone and says they need to get dynamite or a crossbow out of their car?

F*cking idiots.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35358 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Christian warrior.......I do not know what bible you read for I am not a religous man. But what you are saying on here sounds awfully racist to me. I disagree heavily with Obama based on policies and what I consider character flaws. But I judge him based on the man and not the color of his skin. You are one of those right wing religous sheeple.
Then your a false Christian and a sin-enabler.

Obama IS the anti-Christ as he was described in scripture!

You are another fake that would lead this country from the path of rightiousness and into the hands of Satan.

Obama is a commie, a dictator, a childe killer, and the black devil incarnite.

If you want to walk in the path of the rightious then read your bible!

It IS God's word!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35359 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......you will never get rid of guns. That I agree with. But before we put more regulation, we should first enforce the laws we have. So why more regulations when they do not enforce what we have on the bools?
I don't really know what you mean. If you want to improve our justice system, have at it. That's no reason to pretend we can't have any positive influence on our ridiculous, planet-dominating gun violence problem. We need to do a better job watching speeders on some stretches of road too, but that certainly doesn't stop lawmakers from changing our traffic laws.

A confirmed violent nutcase could be jerking off on his confederate flag with his Army Surplus pants around his ankles in his bunker right now ordering up an AR-15 to head to the local elementary school when the kindergarten kids head back in January, and he isn't even breaking the law. And please, don't start with the "mental health" shit. That means that republicans will have to authorize funding for poor people to see doctors, so let's just quash that right now.

I'm also proud of all of you tea baggers for not trying to blame Hollywood, video games or the media. Other countries have Grand Theft Auto too. The lone disparity we have with every other nation on the planet when it comes to guns is the sheer quantity blended with the ridiculous ease of access. We need to work on the latter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35360 Dec 22, 2013
people around these parts escape the big citys. tulsa and okc. we dont even come close to their crime rates. norman ok. where i live passed a bond issue for 40 extra cops. this is above what a city our size has. we had some gang bangers attempt to move into our housing "projects" and they were promply sent packing back home to OKC. piss on that big city crime. yes i know W.V. has a low crime rate. you fine folks that live there need to keep quiet and not tell anybody how wonderful it is.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35361 Dec 22, 2013
Christian Warrior wrote:
It IS God's word.
...Translated by a homosexual.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35362 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Because people like you are habitual lying scumbags, no one even trusts your ilks enough to pass background checks fror cripes sake. Wake up and smell reality.
You don't have to trust someone to pass a background check. That's the reason for the background check, genius.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35363 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What are Obama-based policies? Do you always make decisions on policy merits based on who created them? Isn't that alone, by definition, prejudiced (as in you've pre-judged)?
George

Man, WV

#35364 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a ridiculously high rate of shootings though. We have virtually no urban areas and our crime rate is less than half that of the rest of the country, but our gun murder rate is higher. It varies year-to-year, because we're so small (one capable murderer who offs three people will drive up stats, just like one talented negotiator may stave off three murders and drive them down). But nevertheless, a clear correlation between our pro-gun mentality and quantity of guns can be made with our high rate of shootings.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/inte...
"Our high rate of shootings? What evidence do you have to back up that nonsense. Let me guess, once again you made it up..
George

Man, WV

#35365 Dec 22, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You gun nuts really don't understand the sh*t you pull out of your a**es do you.
Most gun deaths are crimes of passion. Someone get's angry and there happens to be a gun on them or in the home, and someone dies. The 31,000 dying a year in America from gun deaths aren't all mass killings.
Dynamite? Who the hell gets mad at someone and says they need to get dynamite or a crossbow out of their car?
F*cking idiots.
Look up the worst school mass murder in history. You are such an ignorant dumbass. You think you are so smart but yet you know soooooo little.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35366 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If you live in a rual area and watch the news, 7 out of 10 crimes commited in rual areas are people from the city.
This statistic brought to you by the Official Teabag Book of Bullshit, 3rd Edition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Water Boi 1,380
HANSFORD , CROWN HILL, complaint deptment 16 hr Paul Masley 21
Who's Chief FREDDY MAYNOR BOPPING ? (Oct '13) Sat who cares 16
Mcdonalds Sat Jeff 12
Anthony James (Jun '15) Fri larry 5
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) Fri Just sayin 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages