Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35303 Dec 22, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
These effing sissys can't function on their own. They depend on their ignorant daddy, Obama, to rob the taxpayers blind in order for the sissys to be able to live everyday life. They are sorry ass excuses for human beings and a total waste of flesh.
...Says the guy who thought Bush was a fighter pilot and Palin was bright.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35304 Dec 22, 2013
I'm all for owning guns for sport and own several. It's the people who own them for protection that are the true laughingstocks of this debate. And it isn't even really a debate anymore - the overwhelming majority of Americans support enacting sensible gun laws to curb the violence we lead the world in.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#35305 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
...Says the guy who thought Bush was a fighter pilot and Palin was bright.
Nope, didn't think either one was true, Bozo. Gullible morons like you believe that crap.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#35306 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm all for owning guns for sport and own several. It's the people who own them for protection that are the true laughingstocks of this debate. And it isn't even really a debate anymore - the overwhelming majority of Americans support enacting sensible gun laws to curb the violence we lead the world in.
Believe me limp dick, any debate that includes you already has the requisite laughingstock.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35307 Dec 22, 2013
The left wing sheeple seem to forget the main reason why we have the right to bear arms. To defend ourselves from intruders from abroad and domestic. So the people can take arms in case of a tyranical government. Which means that we should have the same weapons as our military so we can defend ourselves in case they are unleashed against us. This administration has broken the constitution numerous times. It has lied numerous times. It has spied and recorded our citizens even over stepping the Patriot Act and our constitutional rights. That was ruled on this week. Even this administration has addmitted this after they were caught. So you expect the rest of the country to step aside and trust this government to take away another right? That is what makes you idiot sheeple. Oh, by the way, I own one gun and it is a 4th generation single shot 22 rifle. I hope that does not scare the sheeple. If it does.......tough [email protected]

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35308 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The left wing sheeple seem to forget the main reason why we have the right to bear arms. To defend ourselves from intruders from abroad and domestic. So the people can take arms in case of a tyranical government. Which means that we should have the same weapons as our military so we can defend ourselves in case they are unleashed against us. This administration has broken the constitution numerous times. It has lied numerous times. It has spied and recorded our citizens even over stepping the Patriot Act and our constitutional rights. That was ruled on this week. Even this administration has addmitted this after they were caught. So you expect the rest of the country to step aside and trust this government to take away another right? That is what makes you idiot sheeple. Oh, by the way, I own one gun and it is a 4th generation single shot 22 rifle. I hope that does not scare the sheeple. If it does.......tough [email protected]
In case anyone was wondering what type of people could possibly think that 12,000 gun murders a year is OK, please read above.

Also, the little girl who was shot in the head last week in her school's hallway died. Good thing she never had to worry about her rights to buy a gun. She died knowing her rights and the rights of madmen and confirmed whackos to buy a gun at Wal-Mart on the way to an elementary school playground were untouchable. Of course, she also died with a giant hole in her head from a madman's gun, but I guess that's OK in the grand scheme of things.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35309 Dec 22, 2013
one dead nine wounded in chicago since friday ..... yep according to cowboy its safer in the citys.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35310 Dec 22, 2013
and this is a city where guns are banned. i dont think you libs know who your dealing with here. im not melissa riding your shirt tails.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35311 Dec 22, 2013
It's amazing how idiots like "Well Duh," get through life not knowing they are certifiably mentally ill.

"So the people can take arms in case of a tyranical government. Which means that we should have the same weapons as our military so we can defend ourselves in case they are unleashed against us."

That is 100 percent paranoid personality disorder. There are so many countries that do just fine and have thriving democracies and not even 1 percent of their citizens feel the need to own guns.

Really "Well Duh?" You think that a military comprised of gun nut conservatives is going to come after other gun-nut conservatives?

It's so wonderful to know that our rate of gun deaths is going to surpass vehicular deaths next year because of individuals such as yourself who suffer from undiagnosed paranoid personality disorders. The irony is that those that absolutely shouldn't own guns (like this nut job) are the ones that own the most of them.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#35312 Dec 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
In case anyone was wondering what type of people could possibly think that 12,000 gun murders a year is OK, please read above.
Also, the little girl who was shot in the head last week in her school's hallway died. Good thing she never had to worry about her rights to buy a gun. She died knowing her rights and the rights of madmen and confirmed whackos to buy a gun at Wal-Mart on the way to an elementary school playground were untouchable. Of course, she also died with a giant hole in her head from a madman's gun, but I guess that's OK in the grand scheme of things.
We don't need more gun laws, we need the sheeple to agree to lock up the crazies and we need law enforcement to actually do their jobs. Ever wonder why you never have mass shootings at McDonalds or a doughnut shop? And in the event that you find a policeman willing to do his job, the liberal judicial system gives the offender a slap on the wrist.

Morgantown, WV

#35313 Dec 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
one dead nine wounded in chicago since friday ..... yep according to cowboy its safer in the citys.
It is 100 percent statistically safer to live in cities. If you understood how statistics worked, you would understand that (unfortunately, you're mentally retarded). You cannot in any way, shape, or form argue any different. There might be cities where rates of violence are high, but taken as a whole, cities are MUCH safer than rural areas.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35314 Dec 22, 2013
The sheeple like spacey want to be ruled for spacey is a lazy loser who did not want to work for a living even though he supposibly has the degrees. It was too much work and money. Plus it was not the job he wanted so he wanted to live off the government and get his free healthcare and phone. So we are suppose to listen to this coward sheeple. I hope this moron did not reproduce for a real man will work at anything to provide for his family.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35316 Dec 22, 2013
Space coward liar.......we know how stats are and can be manipulated. You could have a place of lets just say 10,000 people and have 1,000 crimes for 10% per capita. But a city of 2 million and has 150,000 crimes is less then that 10% per capita. There is still more crime in the city but you are going by per capita which is a destortion. So keep it up sheeple liar

Morgantown, WV

#35317 Dec 22, 2013
First of all, you ignorant piece of sh*t. I work, and probably harder than you.

Second, I've pretty f'n clear that a person almost has to be independently wealthy to pay for continuing to keep their certifications renewed if they live in an area where it is not payed for.

Third, I don't want or have children.

Fourth, I've never received government assistance and even if I had, so what, I paid for it and most people need it at one time or another. If you don't like it then move to a third world country.

Fifth, enough of the welfare recipients getting cell phone bullsh*t. Do some get a cell phone? Yes, a used cell phone for job contacts. Who gives a sh*t.

Finally, no "Well Duh" the studies that have shown cities are more dangerous than rural areas was based on air-tight data. You conservative idiots pull out that "you can't trust statistics" bull every time your ignorance is brought to light.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#35318 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space coward liar.......we know how stats are and can be manipulated. You could have a place of lets just say 10,000 people and have 1,000 crimes for 10% per capita. But a city of 2 million and has 150,000 crimes is less then that 10% per capita. There is still more crime in the city but you are going by per capita which is a destortion. So keep it up sheeple liar
I'm going to pretend I didn't just read that so my head doesn't turn itself inside-out. But, what he was saying is that the odds of being killed by a violent crime are higher in rural areas than in cities, which is what you're saying too. It's true. Statistics don't need to be manipulated. There is more crime where there is more people, but not a higher rate of crime necessarily. But you guys have all agreed that you're scared of big cities after 6 pm (not because of anything you've actually experienced - just more contentions from other tea baggers who also haven't experienced anything), so you have nothing to worry about. 100 percent of all crime is committed after 6 pm (sarc.).
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35319 Dec 22, 2013
The left wing seems to forget that people left England because of religous persacution. We have that today with anything that has a religous symbol or beliefs is not tolorated. If you have morals and beliefs that is shunned and can not voice them even if asked. We went to war for independence over taxation without representation. Now we have lying taxation with representation. Also back then the British wanted to control arms for fear that they would not have the power to control the people if they were armed. Why do you think they wrote these rights for? Yet we are starting to go through the samething again. Just as back then there were people here loyal to the king and followed like lambs. We have that here with sheeple who follow the lies and tramping on the constitution that this administration has evdevoured. That is why we have the right and can uprise against this if we should.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35320 Dec 22, 2013
Obviously spacey and bacon have never lived in a city so they are completely clueless. Your chances are higher of getting shot, raped, robbed and killed in the city then a city. You want to go by per capits then fine. My numbers were easy example to illustrate. 1,000 crimes is well less then 150,000. So if we took your stats and we could, then lets go by per square mile and then your numbers would lose out. Plus like fitness said, look up the 10 most dangerous cities.

Morgantown, WV

#35321 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Obviously spacey and bacon have never lived in a city so they are completely clueless. Your chances are higher of getting shot, raped, robbed and killed in the city then a city. You want to go by per capits then fine. My numbers were easy example to illustrate. 1,000 crimes is well less then 150,000. So if we took your stats and we could, then lets go by per square mile and then your numbers would lose out. Plus like fitness said, look up the 10 most dangerous cities.
Well Duh, shut the f*ck up or I will find you and prove the stats.

Cities are more densely populated than rural areas, so there are going to be more individuals affected by crime which makes it SEEM like the city is more dangerous; however, when you look at the rates of violent deaths PER CAPITA, cities are MUCH more safer than rural areas. PERIOD.

Do you understand what "per capita" means? Again, your chances of being killed violently are greater in a rural area than in the city. It has not been difficult to prove this because all the studies have to do is access crime reports and assess the data in relation to the populace.

IT IS SAFER TO LIVE IN A CITY THAN IN A RURAL AREA.

Also, for the last time: I HAVE LIVED IN A NUMBER OF BIG CITIES YOU IGNORANT DOUCHEBAG!

Morgantown, WV

#35322 Dec 22, 2013
Also, you can look up "The Most Dangerous Cities" but they ARE STILL STATISTICALLY SAFER THAN RURAL AREAS!

Are you really so stupid that you think a top ten list of dangerous cities is in contradiction to stats regarding rural vs. urban areas?

Rural areas are large and are not densely populated so you can't have a "top ten dangerous rural areas." Regardless, it doesn't matter because you idiots don't understand basic math.

Think of it this way: there are a ten people in a rural area and one person dies violently. There are 500 people in a city and four die violently.

Which one is the safest?

Is that too hard for you?

I mean really? Is that the level you idiots are functioning at?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35323 Dec 22, 2013
august 13, 2013. oakland califronia has the highest ... PER CAPITA of violent crime. now dont give me anymore chit liars. you want me to give you a list PER CAPITA ? SHUT YOUR LYING PIE HOLES YOU FREAKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
east bank problem youth 34 min Blehblah 11
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes 1 hr John 1
Pator Mike Lewis (Apr '12) 4 hr Hatesthehodgefamily 35
Christian Holstein 7 hr Hfjhjsdhch 29
Ginger Oakes n Shaun pritt 15 hr Mistrust All 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Peggy Fisher Sun spokie 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages