Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35260 Dec 22, 2013
if a liberal sees a gun they yell "hes got a gun" and call the police for no clucking reason other than just walking down the street. folks this is our right and its tough titty if your afraid of my AK47.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35261 Dec 22, 2013
i find it annoying that liberals talk a big story about civil rights for everyone but lord forbid if they see a christmas display. OH WE HAVE TO BAN THAT !!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35262 Dec 22, 2013
im not chitting you .... liberals want to ban all sorts of toy guns. they think it teaches children violence. you libs dont know everything but you insist you do. http://youtu.be/RryiWq7TzmE
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35264 Dec 22, 2013
Spacey wrote that one men with small [email protected] own guns. I bet he has alot of guns stored is his mom's basement next to his xbox and his fold out bed/couch
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35265 Dec 22, 2013
I have said this before and the sheeple have no answer for it is the truth. We have enough laws on the books about gun control and we are not enforcing them. You keep saying the right is crying that Obama and the liberals want to take their guns. But the way all of you and the left wing nuts jobs talk, that is exactly what you want. If you regulate it to death and take guns away that only helps the black market. They get to charge more money for their illegal guns. The only ones who will be able to afford guns will be the crimminals for illegal activities. So what are you going to do when normal citizens get denied their right to bear arms and the crimminals have them? For the crimminals already have them illegally and do you think they are affraid of the law or even Obama?

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35266 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh. You are not allowed to participate in this discussion since you...

1. Are not aware of other country's gun control policies and how effective they have been.

2. Think that ignorant NRA statements like "If you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have em" is a fact-based statement.

You are in a minority of idiots that choose to own something more likely to kill a family member.

Get lost bozo.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35267 Dec 22, 2013
About the illegal immigration, everyone knows it is more then what dingledick bacon bit has said. And yes Melissa sheeple head giver, they do take jobs and lower the wage rate. So give them the pathway to citizenship and see unemployment go up. These places will drop them like a bad habit and wait for the new batch to come in. This has been done before and will happen again. Obamacare is going to get rocked. These new found citizens are going to need healthcare. So they will not make enough and that means we have to pay for them. Not to mention the rest of the entitlement programs they will need. Then Obama will have a record to be proud of. First president with over 50% of Americans on goverment entitlement programs. He is already at 48% and looking to overtake himself.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35268 Dec 22, 2013
Space loser......I do not care about other countries laws like you do. If we go by your thinking then we should chop peoples hands off for stealing then. We live in the U.S.A. dipwad and we have a constitution. If you do not want to abide by the constitution, like Obama, then you can go to other countries and live with their gun laws. I know you are a sheeple and want to help Obama ruin the constitution.
George

Powellton, WV

#35269 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I have said this before and the sheeple have no answer for it is the truth. We have enough laws on the books about gun control and we are not enforcing them. You keep saying the right is crying that Obama and the liberals want to take their guns. But the way all of you and the left wing nuts jobs talk, that is exactly what you want. If you regulate it to death and take guns away that only helps the black market. They get to charge more money for their illegal guns. The only ones who will be able to afford guns will be the crimminals for illegal activities. So what are you going to do when normal citizens get denied their right to bear arms and the crimminals have them? For the crimminals already have them illegally and do you think they are affraid of the law or even Obama?
Well take a serious look at their twisted and delusional minds. All of these nanny state Obamazombies in here stated there are no good guys and bad guys. When you mind is so far gone you dont know the difference between good guys and bad guys and think they only exist in comic books, you really should probably be put in a mental institution. Seriously, that speaks for itself. Not only do they not know the difference, they actually cant comprehend there are for real good guys and for real bad guys. That idiocy is certifiable. Thank God they are against guns so hopefully they dont own one. People with that kind of delusional mental illness do not need firearms, they need psychiatric help. Wow.

Morgantown, WV

#35270 Dec 22, 2013
We've been over this a thousand times "Well Duh." The ACA actually lowers the amount of individuals on assistance since they will maintain healthcare coverage even if they get a low-paying job. This has always been cited as a reason many do not get off of welfare.

Also, considering more than 50 percent of those getting welfare work full-time at places like Wal-mart, raising the minimum wage would literally cut those receiving benefits in half. Unfortunately, Republicans have voted against Obama's proposed raise.

QUIT F*CKING LYING ABOUT SH*T YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE REGARDING. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35271 Dec 22, 2013
Space out........Have you ever lived in the city with gangs and violence? They steal or obtain guns illegally for robbery and assorted illegal activity. So if they ever do shoot and kill someone, then they can wipe the gun down and get rid of it. And if the gun is found, then there is no fingerprints and the gun is not registered to them. It makes it harder for the police to connect them to the gun. But that is a piece of reality you do not think of sheeple.

Morgantown, WV

#35272 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space loser......I do not care about other countries laws like you do. If we go by your thinking then we should chop peoples hands off for stealing then. We live in the U.S.A. dipwad and we have a constitution. If you do not want to abide by the constitution, like Obama, then you can go to other countries and live with their gun laws. I know you are a sheeple and want to help Obama ruin the constitution.
First of all, you f'n retard -- the Constitution states "well-regulated." Do you understand what that means dipsh*t?

Second, you DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH TO DEBATE OR ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED THE CONSTITUTION TO BE COMPLETELY REVISED EVERY 19 YEARS. Jefferson was VERY clear about that.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35273 Dec 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well take a serious look at their twisted and delusional minds. All of these nanny state Obamazombies in here stated there are no good guys and bad guys. When you mind is so far gone you dont know the difference between good guys and bad guys and think they only exist in comic books, you really should probably be put in a mental institution. Seriously, that speaks for itself. Not only do they not know the difference, they actually cant comprehend there are for real good guys and for real bad guys. That idiocy is certifiable. Thank God they are against guns so hopefully they dont own one. People with that kind of delusional mental illness do not need firearms, they need psychiatric help. Wow.
Good guys and bad guys. You can't be serious. Tell you what, you name the good guy and I'll tell you the bad things he's done, and vice versa. The world isn't comprised of a few categories you made up, dipshit. I mean, do you really think that people always fall into one of two categories?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#35274 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The view of the world from Planet Teabag must be a weird one. No modern nations chop off hands or execute their own citizens to show them that killing is wrong. We're the last ones, and only a few states are that ignorant (of course - the red ones).
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35275 Dec 22, 2013
Spaced out idiot......We do not enforce the laws that are already on the books dipwad. Like I said, you must not have lived in any city. And you and the left wing nut jobs on here do not want anyone to have guns and you have made insulting comments to people who do own guns. So you sound on here that you want that amendment taken out completely by the way you have written your opinion on here. So why don't you get another degree and quit ya loser sheeple
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35276 Dec 22, 2013
did you folks know hillary is a gun grabber too ? yes she is folks. her and obama are going to back door us without vasoline. its called the "united nations gun grab". google that. yep folks, OBAMA/HILLARY/KERRY are the ring leaders. DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY

Morgantown, WV

#35277 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This is EXACTLY why you are not entitled to debate. Does Australia chop peoples' hands off? Does Japan?, Does most of the U.K.?

Again, all of you conservative nutjobs think you are entitled to an opinion WITHOUT KNOWING OR CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHER SUCCESSFUL NATIONS ARE DOING!

Shove that ignorant "Sheeple" bullsh*t up your ignorant A** Well Duh, cause the only sheep here are you tea-bagging idiots who've been bought through propaganda since you never developed critical thinking skills!

Also, I don't know why it is you think you know anything about me, but you might want to find a new source considering you have been incorrect in every possible way. F'n X-box, couch-bed bullsh*t -- I don't even play video games you dumb sh*t!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35278 Dec 22, 2013
Bacon bit........now you are restricting what was said. spacey just said other countries. Now you are uping the anti and want to put it in your own perspective on what you call modern countries. Nice try sheeple

Morgantown, WV

#35279 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Spaced out idiot......We do not enforce the laws that are already on the books dipwad. Like I said, you must not have lived in any city. And you and the left wing nut jobs on here do not want anyone to have guns and you have made insulting comments to people who do own guns. So you sound on here that you want that amendment taken out completely by the way you have written your opinion on here. So why don't you get another degree and quit ya loser sheeple
I've lived in three major cities you stupid sh*t! And I also know they are actually SAFER than rural areas! Did you know that retard? Did you f'n know that it has been 100 percent proven that your chances of dying violently increase in rural areas?!

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/onwa...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-23...

Of f*cking course, you didn't know that. You're just another IGNORANT CONSERVATIVE SH*T THAT SAYS SH*T WITHOUT RESEARCHING IT.

I would so beat you're ignorant a**.
George

Powellton, WV

#35280 Dec 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Those gang bangers that go around murdering innocent people for fun are not bag guys. You cant "categorize" them as bad guys. They are really deep down wonderful human beings who are just doing a few bad things when they murder people. LMAO @ Planet Tea Nag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Garritson 23 min Mayor 4
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) 35 min Richard 42
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Rewar $7,500 5 hr Tyler Trucking 1
Josh Williams 12 hr Really?!?! 8
whites mixing with blacks (Jan '12) 15 hr WeAllFallShort 140
Jessica? Edens/Belcher 20 hr KBR 5

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance