Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34280 Dec 12, 2013
Bacon bit....again you do not know sh@t. Agnostic is that we believe that there could be a higher power but need more proof then a book written by man. You are a hypocrite. You want people to be open minded and believe the horseshit you spew. You get mad if someone is against a bunch of illegals. But you do not like it when beliefs do not fall within your rhelm of thinking. So that also makes you a bigot. So it adds up for you. You are a race baiter, liar, hypocrite, bigot and sheeple. Get that on a business card

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34281 Dec 12, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
More and more historians believe Jesus did not exist. There are no contemporary accounts of Jesus existence, and it wasn't until almost 100 years after his supposed death that he showed up in any historical record (the writings of the Jewish historian Josephus which only mention him in passing).
Considering there are no contemporary accounts of his life along with the fact that most of his mythology is borrowed from pre-existing myths and religions (i.e. virgin birth, various miracles, number of apostles, death and three day resurrection -- all taken from Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek myths), a growing number of historians do not believe he existed at all.
Also, even if Jesus as a historical figure (with an amalgamation of existing myths added to his life) actually existed, he was 100 percent not white. He would have resembled a contemporary middle eastern with short and coarse black hair and dark skin. That is absolute fact.
Also, Megyn Kelly is an ignorant wh*re.
Hahaha.
George

Winfield, WV

#34282 Dec 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit....again you do not know sh@t. Agnostic is that we believe that there could be a higher power but need more proof then a book written by man. You are a hypocrite. You want people to be open minded and believe the horseshit you spew. You get mad if someone is against a bunch of illegals. But you do not like it when beliefs do not fall within your rhelm of thinking. So that also makes you a bigot. So it adds up for you. You are a race baiter, liar, hypocrite, bigot and sheeple. Get that on a business card
Its narcissism. He is mentally unable to accept any opinion other than his own, period(haha).
George

Winfield, WV

#34283 Dec 12, 2013
These 2 morons are actually proposing something that makes sense. A historical day.
==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A group of 10 U.S. Senators introduced a bipartisan bill on Thursday to eliminate the corn ethanol mandate, arguing that current law raises the cost of food and animal feed and damages the environment.

The bill, introduced by Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat; Tom Coburn, an Oklahoma Republican; and eight cosponsors, faces an uphill battle as many lawmakers from agricultural states support the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)that dictates that rising volumes of ethanol made from grains, including corn, be blended into motor fuel.

Since: Sep 13

Mannington, WV

#34284 Dec 12, 2013
That's not what narcissism is dumba**!
George

Charleston, WV

#34285 Dec 12, 2013

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34286 Dec 12, 2013
Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34287 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=V FcDKLqgv1k
What the f_ck are you doing with your life, man?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34289 Dec 12, 2013
Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34290 Dec 12, 2013
once we open the gates of citizenship half of mexico will be running up here. American cannot absorb them. they will leach the system dry and breed like rats.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34291 Dec 12, 2013
they don't have a basic education. and will all be on S.S.I. we have the baby boomers to take care of and they soon will be collecting social security - medicare and what not. im sick and tired of having to explan chit to you ... save the world libs. we must take care of our own. not illegal Mexicans. got it ?
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34292 Dec 12, 2013
and I don't give a chit what rachael or chris says. im not a liberal.
vote for Roger

Milton, WV

#34293 Dec 12, 2013
Look at the power privelige and money I have and I'm not even an elected politician. Vote for me as a major player like a US senator or Representative and I will be unstopable, I'm talkin about ruling the world
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34294 Dec 12, 2013
i see in the news the war criminal obama killed a bunch of women and children today in yemen. a whole kitten caboodle of em. Obama is a world trouble maker. he attacked the wrong country and I guess they can be added to the list of American flag burners. THE AZZ WIPE ought to turn in that nobel peace prize he won before he even moved his furniture into the white house.
George

Charleston, WV

#34295 Dec 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?
Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34296 Dec 12, 2013
I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.

Just so you know, you didn't.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34297 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.
How many "billions?"

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34298 Dec 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
I realize this has had you confused for years, but come on man.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/ta...

http://roygermano.com/2011/02/28/do-illegal-i...
George

Charleston, WV

#34299 Dec 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.
Just so you know, you didn't.
It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
George

Charleston, WV

#34300 Dec 12, 2013
People like Bacoliar pretend they care so much about the poor and middle class workers, about minimum wage, etc. and yet they strongly defending CRIMINALS who steal their jobs and drive DOWN their wages. Deport these criminals who are harming our poor and middle class workers. Punish employers who hire them! Problem solved. More jobs for AMERICANS and wages rise. A win win for AMERICANS, but those poor little law breakers might not be as happy as they would up here stealing someone job, boohooo for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
superdevil666 6 hr deciple179 1
Is Jennifer Totten Still In Jail (Jun '11) 9 hr Well 53
Jennifer Totten confirmed liar (Jun '11) 9 hr Well 53
News Wife Of Ex-Belle Police Officer Arrested (Jun '11) 10 hr Army Wife 47
Angie Marr Fri smh 1
What all do you know about Rick Lowe from Chesa... May 18 Wondering 1
wiener dog May 18 donna 1
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE