Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31821 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I just won if winning is proving that you are a deceptive, lying dumbass who cant understand his own article. The article you posted says Hannity lied, not Forbes. the 93 million given by Forbes is still undisputed by anyone and agreed with by NBC. LMAO
Wow. Just wow.

Are you wearing a knowledge condom George?
George

United States

#31822 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing disputes that? It says, literally, "THE REPORT DID NOT SAY THAT." That's MORE than disputing the claim. It's saying it's DEAD WRONG.
Still your reading comprehension needs worked on. Go back to school maybe? Hannity claimed the report said 128 million will lose their insurance "THE REPORT DID NOT SAY THAT". LMAO Der de Dur. The report said 93 million(using the middle of Obamas estimates) will NOT be able to keep their policies even if they want to. This in 2010, long before he utter his history making LIE "If you like you current plan you can keep it, period" Obama the liar in chief, Baco the Topix liar in chief. LOL Heres your sign! LOL
1 post removed
George

United States

#31824 Nov 20, 2013
Here's your sign>>>>>.DUMBA SS
From your own article
==========
"Citing a government report, Hannity said "small businesses -- 60 percent -- will lose their health care, 45 percent of big business and a large percentage of individual health."

The government report did not say that."

==========
For those of us not mentally challenged that means the government report did not say what Hannity claimed it did, that being 128 million will lose their health care. I never made that claim, Hannity did and he was wrong. WOW is right, now I know what a special ed teacher feels like, They all deserve a raise and should be praised for their patience, It is very annoying trying to teach a retard.
George

United States

#31825 Nov 20, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
This thread is like watching nascar! It goes around and around and is completely useless.
KInda like your posts? I see you still havent gone to the doc for that OCD.
luvu

Lewisburg, WV

#31826 Nov 20, 2013
George, George, George of the jungle!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31827 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
Here's your sign>>>>>.DUMBA SS
From your own article
==========
"Citing a government report, Hannity said "small businesses -- 60 percent -- will lose their health care, 45 percent of big business and a large percentage of individual health."
The government report did not say that."
==========
For those of us not mentally challenged that means the government report did not say what Hannity claimed it did, that being 128 million will lose their health care. I never made that claim, Hannity did and he was wrong. WOW is right, now I know what a special ed teacher feels like, They all deserve a raise and should be praised for their patience, It is very annoying trying to teach a retard.
Maybe this will help you George. This stuff really isn't that hard.

http://xpostfactoid.blogspot.com/2013/10/no-9...

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31828 Nov 20, 2013
George, the report is wrong:

"Put another way, government analysts tried to quantify how many plans would lose their grandfathered status.

But they didn’t look at the coverage those plans offered. In those terms, many of the plans that will lose their grandfathered status already met the new minimum standards."

George, Forbes' was wrong:

George, Hannity (hard to believe I have to say this) was wrong:

128 million? Hahaha. You admitted that.

George, you are wrong. Again.
George

United States

#31829 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this will help you George. This stuff really isn't that hard.
A link to a blog? LMFAO
George

United States

#31830 Nov 20, 2013
And still stuck on the 93 million number(it is true). The number is IRRELEVANT, GET IT? The point is Obama LIED. He didnt misspeak, he didnt make a mistake, he KNOWINGLY AND BLATANTLY LIED, period. That is why you worship him. A cult of liar and scumbags.
George

United States

#31831 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
George, the report is wrong:
"Put another way, government analysts tried to quantify how many plans would lose their grandfathered status.
But they didn’t look at the coverage those plans offered. In those terms, many of the plans that will lose their grandfathered status already met the new minimum standards."
George, Forbes' was wrong:
George, Hannity (hard to believe I have to say this) was wrong:
128 million? Hahaha. You admitted that.
George, you are wrong. Again.
Yeah you posted a link to a blog, you sure showed me. LMFAO
BRB, I will go make a blog that shows you are wrong and then claim it as truth like you do. ROFL

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31832 Nov 20, 2013
But according to Washington and Lee University law professor Tim Jost — widely regarded as one of the nation’s top academic experts on the Affordable Care Act — it’s misleading to suggest that millions of Americans with employer-sponsored health care are in for a rude awakening.

“With large employer plans, those requirements are really pretty minimal,” Jost told ThinkProgress in an interview over the phone.“When [these plans lose] grandfather status, they do have to comply with those ACA requirements, but it isn’t the same requirements that are in the non-group market, and it certainly doesn’t mean that coverage would be lost.”

Misleading? From the tea baggers (and George)? Noooooo. Really?

Uh. Yes.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31833 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you posted a link to a blog, you sure showed me. LMFAO
BRB, I will go make a blog that shows you are wrong and then claim it as truth like you do. ROFL
The blog cites and links to its sources. Like this one, from Kaiser (a health insurance company) which makes clear that 93 million is IMPOSSIBLE, and that the 2010 federal report was erroneous:

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2012/...

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31834 Nov 20, 2013
http://www.shrm.org/hrdisciplines/benefits/Ar...

Here's another that proves 93 million is hilarious.
George

United States

#31835 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the fact remains that when it comes to economics:
MIT PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS > Leighla.
And for the hardcore tea baggers, ">" means greater than.
http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2013/11/01/cha...
This chart is pretty self-explanatory. You're worried about 3 million people who MAY have to pay more for the same coverage (but can afford it), but still don't even PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT about the 84 million people who face bankruptcy EVERY DAY in the event of a serious illness. It's lunacy. And it's why you can't win an election.
I just noticed while reading the Forbes article about 93 million that the chart you post here was made by the Obamacare architect. Yeah he is an unbiased and credible source. ABout as credible as your blog. ROFL THis is friggin hysterical.
George

United States

#31836 Nov 20, 2013
UPDATE 1: Several Obamacare defenders are making the argument that it doesn’t matter that Obamacare disrupts pre-existing employer-sponsored coverage arrangements, because the degree of disruption is not as severe as in the individual market.“They have to buy new plans,” Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber told Ryan Lizza,“but they will be pretty similar to what they had before. It will essentially be relabeling.”

That’s not accurate. It is accurate to say that, unlike in the individual market, where many healthy people face a doubling of their insurance premiums, premiums in the employer-sponsored market may only go up by 15 percent or so. But they will still go up, and the features of the Obamacare-compliant plans may not fit individuals’ needs as well as the old plans did. That’s why Delta Air Lines will spend $100 million more on health care for its workers next year, and why labor unions have said that Obamacare will drive costs of some of their employer-sponsored plans to “unsupportable levels.”

The President’s promise was “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period.” Gruber’s semicolons and asterisks had not been supplied, and if they had been, the law would never have been passed. In addition, given the extremely high cost of employer-sponsored coverage today, a 15 percent increase is hardly trivial, and goes against the promise that the “Affordable Care Act” would make health insurance…more affordable.

UPDATE 2: In a front-page story, the Wall Street Journal confirms that Obama policy advisers always knew that the “like your plan” promise wasn’t honest, but that the President’s political aides insisted on the categorical promise, because a more accurate statement would have imperiled the passage of the law:

The former official added that in the midst of a hard-fought political debate “if you like your plan, you can probably keep it” isn’t a salable point.

The breadth of Mr. Obama’s statement proved to be a miscalculation. Mr. Obama repeated the claim, with only occasional caveats, through this week, when a flurry of cancellation notices from insurers to customers around the country prompted him to recalibrate.

One of Mickey Kaus’ commenters notes that it’s not just that Obama failed to keep his promise–it’s that Obamacare’s policy success requires the disruption of current plans:

“This is very disturbing…The problem is not simply that he said one thing and then did the opposite, but rather that he knew when saying it the first times that the more young people kept their existing insurance coverage the harder it would be to control the costs of the increased coverage for older and more at-risk people under the new law. Thus he knew that the more he kept his promise the more trouble he could be in. And therefore it has to be said that he knew when he was promising that he would do his damndest to break the promise. He knew not only that it was not going to be true but also that he would be the chief actor in its not being true. This deserves not four Pinocchios, but eight, or fifteen, or fifty.”
George

United States

#31837 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.shrm.org/hrdiscipli nes/benefits/Articles/Pages/FA Qs-Grandfathered-Plans.aspx
Here's another that proves 93 million is hilarious.
That doesnt prove squat. More lies and nonsense. 93 million is accurate from OBamas own estimates. I guess he was just a complete moron and didnt know what he was talking about, as usual. So now he is a proven liar AND a moron. LMAO Keep it coming, like McDonals I am lovin it.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31838 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
And still stuck on the 93 million number(it is true). The number is IRRELEVANT, GET IT? The point is Obama LIED. He didnt misspeak, he didnt make a mistake, he KNOWINGLY AND BLATANTLY LIED, period. That is why you worship him. A cult of liar and scumbags.
You should admit that your regurgitating 93 million is COMPLETELY UNTRUE, MISLEADING and DAMAGING. It's time for that George. Seriously.

What if some black, single mother is on here who busts her ass to make ends meet and provide insurance for her child and is stressed enough from GOP bullshit (cutting food stamps if her company closes, cutting WIC if she gets pregnant again, restricting her access to vote, closing women's health centers for birth control and testing, etc., etc) and then she has to read your bullshit about getting kicked off her employer provided health insurance. She doesn't need your bullshit, George. The GOP provides plenty, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO PASS OFF THIS 93 MILLION RECTAL SCRAPING AS TRUTH.
George

United States

#31839 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The blog cites and links to its sources. Like this one, from Kaiser (a health insurance company) which makes clear that 93 million is IMPOSSIBLE, and that the 2010 federal report was erroneous:
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2012/...
Actually if you knew how to read it actually supports the 93 million number and specifically cits the other link your posted to Kaiser.

"How many people are enrolled in grandfathered plans?

In 2013, 36 percent of those who get coverage through their jobs are enrolled in a grandfathered health plan, down from 48 percent in 2012 and 56 percent in 2011, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation's most recent Employer Health Benefits Survey.(KHN is an editorially-independent program of KFF.)

The survey also found that 54 percent of firms that offered health insurance reported that they offered at least one health care plan with grandfathered status, down from 58 percent of firms that did so in 2012 and 72 percent in 2011."

Basically the SAME numbers Obamas projections used that Forbes relied on. ROFL Here's your sign.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#31840 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>That doesnt prove squat. More lies and nonsense. 93 million is accurate from OBamas own estimates. I guess he was just a complete moron and didnt know what he was talking about, as usual. So now he is a proven liar AND a moron. LMAO Keep it coming, like McDonals I am lovin it.
George, the 2010 report is wrong. Even Kaiser disputes it, and they're an insurance company. All of this bullshit comes from the report. If the report is wrong, then any article quoting those numbers is, by definition, also wrong.
George

United States

#31841 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should admit that your regurgitating 93 million is COMPLETELY UNTRUE, MISLEADING and DAMAGING. It's time for that George. Seriously.
What if some black, single mother is on here who busts her ass to make ends meet and provide insurance for her child and is stressed enough from GOP bullshit (cutting food stamps if her company closes, cutting WIC if she gets pregnant again, restricting her access to vote, closing women's health centers for birth control and testing, etc., etc) and then she has to read your bullshit about getting kicked off her employer provided health insurance. She doesn't need your bullshit, George. The GOP provides plenty, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO PASS OFF THIS 93 MILLION RECTAL SCRAPING AS TRUTH.
If you would ever stop being deceptive and a flat out LYING scumbag to further your agenda I will stop, but I will not sit back and let you LIE to further your agenda, even if I agree with it. Lying is WRONG, period and shows you have absolutely no moral character and are not to be believed, EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know who owns a grey car with ozzy ... 29 min Wondering 5
Hudnalls up horesmill 7 hr Truth 11
Facebook 8 hr Just peachy 3
R-Side Football _ 2017 11 hr Warrior Fan 7
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 12 hr Chunk 56
Just wondering 21 hr Just wondering 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Just saying 4,194

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance