Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#28542 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
Hey beautifullycluelessmind, have you stopped supporting terrorist yet or do I need to post another 5 pages of the evil things the murdering Palestinian scum have done?
George

United States

#28543 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.
you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.
and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.
you don't have to be a racist forever.
I never called middle eastrn children terrorists nor did i dehumanize and entire race of people. I also did not say they were not as evolved. This is the problem with people like you, you resort to lying to try and justify you position. It is disgusting and shows the weakness in your arguments. If you cant debate with the truth give up, you already lost.
George

United States

#28544 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't a tax.
The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with you, and I think I will take their word over yours. LOL
George

United States

#28545 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can keep their doctor? Stop your lies. Obamacare IS NOT HEALTH INSURANCE. If YOUR COMPANY dropped YOUR DOCTOR, change YOUR COMPANY. You now have that option. Thanks to the ACA.
It is a fact some people have been forced to change insurance policies due to the ACA, privately bought(not employer provided), that will force them to change doctors. Therefore, Obama saying both you can keep your current insurance and wont have to change doctors were both false statements. Thats the facts Jack.
George

United States

#28546 Oct 27, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole idea behind AKA is the more uninsured signing, the more it will pay for itself. Delaying is a bad idea.
I don't think Joe would make a good president right now.
I would disagree. COnsidering many others got an exemption it is only FAIR that individuals do also, and that is even before you add to the argument that the website doesnt work right and many people have been unable to sign up. Is it fair to give people 3 months to sign up but then there be no possible way to sign up for the first 2? Nope.
George

United States

#28547 Oct 27, 2013
Republicans take notice, here is your leaders defending Obama and his blatant illegal spying on our allies.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Two Republican congressmen on Sunday defended Washington's surveillance programs abroad in reaction to protests from allies, after the wide scope of the eavesdropping was revealed this year by former spy agency contractor Edward Snowden.
R-Mike Rogers,R-Congressman Peter King,

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28548 Oct 27, 2013
This one’s a bit late in the telling, but still worth mentioning: Last week, Ben Domenech of The Heartland Institute, a right-wing think tank, appeared on MSNBC’s All In With Chris Hayes to talk post-shutdown politics. In a moment of startling journalistic integrity, Chris Hayes, clearly annoyed after fending off the usual set of conservative talking points from Domenech, had this to say:
“These hucksters tell you things that are false. They lie to you. Ted Cruz lies to you. Heritage Action lies to you. Everybody lies to you. There is a whole cottage industry before the election to tell you, you are winning the election, they are losing. They tell you, your ideas are popular when they are not. They tell you your party is winning when it is not. They tell you the president is losing this and he looks terrible because people are storming the WWII memorial — At what point do grass roots conservatives stop allowing their leadership to lie to them?”
They are smartening up about their own. Love it.
George

United States

#28549 Oct 27, 2013
Ever-increasing pressure on the U.S. budget has inspired some unconventional thinking on how to balance it, or at least make a dent.

One idea gaining traction: Get stricter with tax-exempt groups.

Newsweek, citing a study from the Secular Coalition of America, reports that if the IRS were to stringently enforce section 501(c)(3) by getting tougher on religious groups that promote political candidates or use funds for noncharitable purposes, it could lead to an additional $16.75 billion in revenue.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28550 Oct 27, 2013
Bacon, what do you think, Elizabeth Warren Hillary's VP?
Warren would make the better president. She has zero corporate affiliations. They HATE her. Warren single-handedly reduced credit card profits by 30 percent when she got the loan disclosure passed where credit cards have to use the table and only one page to describe their rates and charges BEFORE anyone signs up. That eliminated about 400 credit card companies overnight. Wall Street and polluters hate her. But she isn't a cutthroat, savvy politician. Yet.

Hillary belongs on the Supreme Court. She's brilliant and more accomplished legally than anyone currently on the court by a wide margin. She would be a safeguard for women's rights for another 20 years. Elections wouldn't even matter anymore when it came to civil liberties with a Clinton on the SC. DONE and DONE.

It really doesn't matter who Hillary chooses to become VP in 2016. she could pick Sarah Palin and win by 10 points. But I think she will go dirty. Rahm Emanuel. Just so that we can all be entertained by two sharp-tongued genius liberals gutting two dumb tea baggers in the debates. Can't you see Hillary getting a little salsa-bitch on Ted Cruz in the foreign policy debate? She's shaken the hand of every country's leader on planet Earth. He's frosh senator who doesn't leave Texas

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#28551 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't a tax..........
......... blah, blah, blah .........

http://youtu.be/pXDbTIoK2j4

frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#28552 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I would disagree. COnsidering many others got an exemption it is only FAIR that individuals do also, and that is even before you add to the argument that the website doesnt work right and many people have been unable to sign up. Is it fair to give people 3 months to sign up but then there be no possible way to sign up for the first 2? Nope.
This isn't true. You have until the end of March to sign up before you're penalized the grand total of $8 per month for 2014. You've got 5 months to select or keep your current insurance. Everybody should check their options though. Most people will research until early to mid-December.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#28553 Oct 27, 2013
This one’s a bit late in the telling, but still worth mentioning: Last week, Ben Domenech of The Heartland Institute, a right-wing think tank, appeared on MSNBC’s All In With Chris Hayes to talk post-shutdown politics. In a moment of startling journalistic integrity, Chris Hayes, clearly annoyed after fending off the usual set of conservative talking points from Domenech, had this to say:
“These hucksters tell you things that are false. They lie to you. Ted Cruz lies to you. Heritage Action lies to you. Everybody lies to you. There is a whole cottage industry before the election to tell you, you are winning the election, they are losing. They tell you, your ideas are popular when they are not. They tell you your party is winning when it is not. They tell you the president is losing this and he looks terrible because people are storming the WWII memorial — At what point do grass roots conservatives stop allowing their leadership to lie to them?”
They are smartening up about their own. Love it.
So true. It's either the mainstream, business republicans take back this party NOW or it doesn't field a challenger in 2016.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#28554 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.
you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.
and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.
you don't have to be a racist forever.
No, but apparently you have to be a moron forever.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#28555 Oct 27, 2013
Bacon, what do you think, Elizabeth Warren Hillary's VP?
You mean the Cherokee? That would be a good ticket, one lying woman being backed up by another.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#28556 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
Ever-increasing pressure on the U.S. budget has inspired some unconventional thinking on how to balance it, or at least make a dent.
One idea gaining traction: Get stricter with tax-exempt groups.
Newsweek, citing a study from the Secular Coalition of America, reports that if the IRS were to stringently enforce section 501(c)(3) by getting tougher on religious groups that promote political candidates or use funds for noncharitable purposes, it could lead to an additional $16.75 billion in revenue.
It's time the American Consumer - the most powerful force in the history of all economies - flexed its muscles. We can dictate exactly where things are made and be the dominant influence on how products are priced if we would just force it, even if for only a short period of time. There is no reason why Apple or GE should be permitted to pay less taxes than me on billions in PROFITS (largest US company and richest, respectively), all the while their corporate assets, cash and entire production budget is in China. Yet all their executives live and play HERE. They aren't moving. It's time we force a major change among the top one percent through our buying, not our politics. Boycotts aren't realistic. But awareness campaigns are. And raising awareness of shady or greedy business practices always ends it.

Ravenswood

#28557 Oct 27, 2013
The Senate’s number-two top Democrat, Illinois’ Dick Durban, later in the week told Fox News Sunday that “Social Security is going to run out of money in 20 years…Medicare may run out of money in 10 years. Let’s fix it now.” Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner told the same program,“We all know at the end of the day, Republicans are going to have to give on revenues, Democrats are going to have to give on entitlement reform.”

The list of Democrats who are entering these negotiations enbracing the GOP’s terms continues. There are at least nine in the Senate. California’s Dianne Feinstein, Montana’s Max Baucus, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, Delaware’s Chris Coons and Tom Carper, and Colorado’s Michael Bennett have all said they support cuts to entitlements in letters to constituents, proposed bills or statements made after the President’s fiscal reform commission led by Eskine Bowles and Alan Simpson issued its 2010 report proposing capping or cutting entitlements while lowering or eliminating corporate taxes.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#28558 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I admitted when I make a mistake. I don't feel intimidated, everyone makes them but it takes a bigger person to admit it.
Don't let it bother you, I am sure that you had other things on your mind. It must be worrisome to you that your middle aged children have MASSIVE student loans. Bwahahahabwahaha!
1 post removed

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#28560 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time the American Consumer - the most powerful force in the history of all economies - flexed its muscles. We can dictate exactly where things are made and be the dominant influence on how products are priced if we would just force it, even if for only a short period of time. There is no reason why Apple or GE should be permitted to pay less taxes than me on billions in PROFITS (largest US company and richest, respectively), all the while their corporate assets, cash and entire production budget is in China. Yet all their executives live and play HERE. They aren't moving. It's time we force a major change among the top one percent through our buying, not our politics. Boycotts aren't realistic. But awareness campaigns are. And raising awareness of shady or greedy business practices always ends it.
How much do you pay in taxes on your welfare check?

Ravenswood

#28561 Oct 27, 2013
And my children and most of my grand children are well educated. That's because they weren't raised in WV.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#28562 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you, I am sure that you had other things on your mind. It must be worrisome to you that your middle aged children have MASSIVE student loans. Bwahahahabwahaha!
Wouldn't you rather have student loans than be totally uneducated and have no future beyond what has been predicted for you - most likely some type of race war/survival scenario/militia uprising followed closely by a man that comes out of the sky to rescue you and take you to the Willy Wonka Factory where you meet your great grandparents, eh? Something like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Holstein 11 hr Christian Tyler H... 40
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) 13 hr Alien 20
east bank problem youth 21 hr troubled 13
Pator Mike Lewis (Apr '12) Wed spokie 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Belle businesses wake up! Wed Tommy 11
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes Tue John 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance