leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28524 Oct 27, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider anyone who tries to destroy my country a terrorist ant that is what the tea party did and still trying to do. And just because someone does not agree with me does not mean they are bad. I will never let up on the tea party taliban because they are bad for my country.
I don't like you because you are a sad and hateful person. You never have anything positive to say and you are almost always wrong. And people like you are not worth my time.
I am not and NEVER have been prejudice against any race or religion.
YOu jump on the band wagon every time bacon hater puts down christians. Do you not consider that racist? You could not even spell the ACA and I am always wrong. You have been proven wrong time and time again yet you truly believe you are always right and telling the truth. You have nothing reliable to add to a debate other than name calling and jumping in on bacon haters racist remarks. You are indeed predudice and you have proven that please read all the garbage you have posted about human beings.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28525 Oct 27, 2013
And this tells you why the country is not worrying about WV, if you can read.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/201...
Who is HATEFUL ? I believe you have shown your true colors yet again.
You are the last person who should ever and I do mean ever ask anyone if they can read.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28526 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of crap. If the plan you choose from the ACA does not take your dr then what. RESEARCH you are making a true ass out of yourself
Why would you CHOOSE a plan that doesn't include your doctor?

Wow. Obama was way wrong to think people could handle buying their own health insurance. Way too complicated for far too many. Needed to keep it the way it was - check a box when you're hired then realize it's a shit plan when you get sick. That's the "stupid party's" plan.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28527 Oct 27, 2013
Obama will go down in History as one of our greatest president.

He oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 alone than Bush did in eight years.
He oversaw a bailout of General Motors that saved at least 1.4 million jobs, and put pressure on the company to change its practices, resulting in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world.
In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.
He pushed through and signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, otherwise known as “the stimulus package,” despite the fact that not one Republican voted for that bill. In addition, he launched recovery.gov , so that taxpayers could track spending from the Act.
Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, he saved at least 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors that would have otherwise been lost.
He pushed through, signed and demanded the Pentagon enact a repeal of the discriminatory “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy that forced soldiers to lie to fight for their country, and put our troops at risk by disqualifying many qualified soldiers from helping.
He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, restoring basic protections against pay discrimination for women and other workers. This was after the GOP blocked the bill in 2007. Only 5 Republican Senators voted for the bill.
Ended the Iraq War.
He authorized and oversaw a secret mission by SEAL Team Six to rescue two hostages held by Somali pirates.
He killed Bin Laden, something Bush could never do.
These are only a few of the things he,s accomplished in spit of the republicans and tea party.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28528 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sad or hateful quite the contrary. But you are a racist. You are destroying this country with your racist remarks and trying to divide every chance you get. You make racist hateful remarks then try to deflect on other people not going to work. Please stop with your racial remarks.
You dipshits that keep trying to pretend that the country wasn't divided before and Obama CREATED this racist rift really need to get inside your bunkers. Obama hasn't divided anything. His election EXPOSED how ignorant and racist 40 percent of this country IS. When liberals laugh at you for your ignorant racism, don't be surprised. It's not new. You're just more offended by it now because it's so uncool and makes you look so dumb. You don;t have to go far or look long to find the racism in the GOP.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28529 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Obama was way wrong to think people could handle buying their own health insurance. Way too complicated for far too many. Needed to keep it the way it was - check a box when you're hired then realize it's a shit plan when you get sick. That's the "stupid party's" plan.
Because they cannot afford the other plans. Why do you not listen to the people who have had this complaint. It is a lot of democrats that are complaining. I am asking you again to research this and you will see what we have been trying to tell you. Find out for yourself

Ravenswood

#28530 Oct 27, 2013
Then Hillary will be the next greatest president. Lol
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28531 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why dont you ask all the democrats that are complaining about it. They must really be the stupid party according to you
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28532 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You dipshits that keep trying to pretend that the country wasn't divided before and Obama CREATED this racist rift really need to get inside your bunkers. Obama hasn't divided anything. His election EXPOSED how ignorant and racist 40 percent of this country IS. When liberals laugh at you for your ignorant racism, don't be surprised. It's not new. You're just more offended by it now because it's so uncool and makes you look so dumb. You don;t have to go far or look long to find the racism in the GOP.
No it is dipshits like you who refuse to open your eyes and actually take a look around and see what is going on in your own freaking country.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28533 Oct 27, 2013
Then Hillary will be the next greatest president. Lol
If I thought for one second that woman could lead her way out of a wet paper sack I would vote for her. She is no leader and she should not run this country.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#28535 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, you are right. My mistake.
I admitted when I make a mistake. I don't feel intimidated, everyone makes them but it takes a bigger person to admit it.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28536 Oct 27, 2013
Everyone make sure you watch 60 minutes tonight. I think it will be pretty interesting to say the least.

Ravenswood

#28537 Oct 27, 2013
And I don't jump on anyone's band wagon about religion. My opinion about religion is my business and no one else.
leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28538 Oct 27, 2013
And I don't jump on anyone's band wagon about religion. My opinion about religion is my business and no one else.
That is one thing we agree on. I have watched you agree with bacon hater and actually was shocked coming from you. It is your business and you should not have to take abuse about how you choose to believe. I am the first one to fight for religious freedom. I do not think one select group should dictate how anyone chooses to believe.

Ravenswood

#28539 Oct 27, 2013
Bacon, what do you think, Elizabeth Warren Hillary's VP?

Ravenswood

#28540 Oct 27, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one thing we agree on. I have watched you agree with bacon hater and actually was shocked coming from you. It is your business and you should not have to take abuse about how you choose to believe. I am the first one to fight for religious freedom. I do not think one select group should dictate how anyone chooses to believe.
I agree.

Ravenswood

#28541 Oct 27, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with Bacon most of the time. But not on religion. But he is brilliant in politics.
George

United States

#28542 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
Hey beautifullycluelessmind, have you stopped supporting terrorist yet or do I need to post another 5 pages of the evil things the murdering Palestinian scum have done?
George

United States

#28543 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.
you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.
and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.
you don't have to be a racist forever.
I never called middle eastrn children terrorists nor did i dehumanize and entire race of people. I also did not say they were not as evolved. This is the problem with people like you, you resort to lying to try and justify you position. It is disgusting and shows the weakness in your arguments. If you cant debate with the truth give up, you already lost.
George

United States

#28544 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't a tax.
The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with you, and I think I will take their word over yours. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zeus 4 hr 1eyedsnake 13
Deannia Blankenship Spelock 7 hr just sayin 11
Attention Dobey Carver 8 hr I agree 3
Marmet Krogers (Jul '14) 8 hr MarmetKrogerSux 11
Buddy really 12 hr Sinister 8
Nursing home (Apr '14) 14 hr your ridiculous 12
rate the women of 7-11 in belle (Feb '14) Sun boss 102
Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web