Comments
25,841 - 25,860 of 57,277 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28496 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is the AKA? The American Kennel Association?
The real name of obamacare is affordable care act.

“Bacon says: I love you”

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#28497 Oct 27, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
The real name of obamacare is affordable care act.
Well, isn't that ACA instead of AKA?

Ravenswood

#28498 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, you are right. My mistake.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28499 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
The whole idea behind AKA is the more uninsured signing, the more it will pay for itself. Delaying is a bad idea.
I don't think Joe would make a good president right now.
What are you talking about? They are just wanting to delay the penalty and give people 6 more weeks to buy into it because the web site is down. They are not asking to stop the train wreck calm down
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28500 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch and you would be as concerned with your own bigotry as your are with your manufactured race accusations against republicans.
you don't know what i look like. also, that's desperation on your part. insulting someone's physical body is very immature.

i don't care about republicans or democrats. i don't like bigots. period.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#28501 Oct 27, 2013
no mattur how awl yuns feelz, math aint gunna lye.

http://youtu.be/IsVqOe07cdY

frig my lifes
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28502 Oct 27, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch and you would be as concerned with your own bigotry as your are with your manufactured race accusations against republicans.
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.

you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.

and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.

you don't have to be a racist forever.

Ravenswood

#28503 Oct 27, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am i a bigot? i've never posted anything on this forum to suggest such an accusation.
you're just upset that i pointed our you're being racist and you don't like it. it's a hard pill to swallow. i didn't manufacture anything. George called Middle Eastern children terrorists and dehumanized an entire race of people, calling them terrorists and barbarians. he even went so far as to say, they are not as evolved as we are.
and if i remember correctly, you agree with him.
but the good thing is, you can change that.
you don't have to be a racist forever.
Not too many people "change" their racist beliefs in WV, unfortunately. The old have to die off before drilling it in the heads of the younger generation. They don't understand that ALL men are created equal. They are so ignorant and being racist makes them feel better about themselves. Sad but true. I don't know whar race or religion you are, and it doesn't matter but you sound like a good person and I apologize for them.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28504 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Not too many people "change" their racist beliefs in WV, unfortunately. The old have to die off before drilling it in the heads of the younger generation. They don't understand that ALL men are created equal. They are so ignorant and being racist makes them feel better about themselves. Sad but true. I don't know whar race or religion you are, and it doesn't matter but you sound like a good person and I apologize for them.
It was you that was calling people terrorist, Taliban and any other derogatory comment you could think of. Do you really not consider yourself a racist? You have proven to be a racist then have the nerve to apologize. You can not have it both ways. I mentioned to you how the people who have really been victimized by the Taliban would feel but you continued to call anyone and everyone names that makes you a racist plain and simple
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28505 Oct 27, 2013
"Well Duh"]Melissa......Obama has averaged 7.2 percent through 5 years. It was higher and it came down .1 last month. You the type of person who would lose $5 a week and then build up so much debt, that if you just lost $4 one week you would be happy and think life is grand.[/
If the American Jobs Act, proposed by the Obama administration last year, had been passed, the unemployment rate would probably be below 7 percent. Blocked by republicans.
The public sector has been badly neglected -- repair of roads, bridges, schools, the research and development of new technologies, to name a few. There are jobs waiting to be filled that only public revenues can finance, in other words. So there is no reason to allow the further deterioration of things that benefit all Americans, regardless of income level.
Being blocked by the republicans.
And I believe we should raise minimum wage. Do away with the Bush tax cuts. It's been proven, trickle down does not work.
You are such a sheeple. Yeah right, just like Obamacare was not a tax and then became one to pass through the supreme court. Just like you could keep your doctor and healtcare coverage. Nobody would lose their healthcare coverage if they were satisfied with it. So there is that bunch of lies for that act. Just like Obama's green jobs that was a economic failure. How many times to you have to get burned before you stop listening to the lies.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28506 Oct 27, 2013
Or you can go to Greece like your Beautiful friend. lol
Well now who was this comment a derogatory comment made to Beautiful Mind. Who was trying to explain her health care options.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#28507 Oct 27, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you that was calling people terrorist, Taliban and any other derogatory comment you could think of. Do you really not consider yourself a racist? You have proven to be a racist then have the nerve to apologize. You can not have it both ways. I mentioned to you how the people who have really been victimized by the Taliban would feel but you continued to call anyone and everyone names that makes you a racist plain and simple
No it doesn't. Insulting a group of ignorant Americans who literally shut the government down in a temper tantrum over "not compromising" is both appropriate and done in obvious jest. Especially when Obamacare IS THE COMPROMISE. Obama proposed a single-payer medical system. Calling this group the "Taliban" isn't intended to make anyone actually think they're terrorists - unlike when the dumb tea baggers try to say Obama is a Muslim or that there are death panels (which is actually intended to misinform other dumb people).

Stop being dramatic. If you don't want to be ridiculed for your ignorant, draconian, archaic and totally dismissed, fringe views, stop making them public. The reason you're in the powerless margins of society is because you continue to commit the same ignorant errors. There is no one to blame for the splintered GOP than the GOP.

Dumbasses.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28508 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. Insulting a group of ignorant Americans who literally shut the government down in a temper tantrum over "not compromising" is both appropriate and done in obvious jest. Especially when Obamacare IS THE COMPROMISE. Obama proposed a single-payer medical system. Calling this group the "Taliban" isn't intended to make anyone actually think they're terrorists - unlike when the dumb tea baggers try to say Obama is a Muslim or that there are death panels (which is actually intended to misinform other dumb people).
Stop being dramatic. If you don't want to be ridiculed for your ignorant, draconian, archaic and totally dismissed, fringe views, stop making them public. The reason you're in the powerless margins of society is because you continue to commit the same ignorant errors. There is no one to blame for the splintered GOP than the GOP.
Dumbasses.
You are wrong and you are just as racist as Melissa. You can not have it both ways. Going after a group of people on there policy is one thing. Shouting derogatory names is another. It is racist and you know it. If you cannot see your own racist remarks then that makes you a racist dumbass
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28509 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
We forget.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
No where do I see, just old white men.
So who does not have rights today. Our government has also taken our rights away and given illegals our rights. Plus within our constitution we are allowed to take up arms against our own government when the become tyranical. Obama has came so close for us to uprise and have another revolution. Only blind sheeple have not seen the damage he has caused here and abroad
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28510 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasses.
And you have proven to be a problem too by injecting race all the time. You are the biggest ingnorant bigot hypocrite on here race baiter. You better look in the mirror and should be insulted.

#28511 Oct 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a sheeple. Yeah right, just like Obamacare was not a tax and then became one to pass through the supreme court. Just like you could keep your doctor and healtcare coverage. Nobody would lose their healthcare coverage if they were satisfied with it. So there is that bunch of lies for that act. Just like Obama's green jobs that was a economic failure. How many times to you have to get burned before you stop listening to the lies.
Obamacare isn't a tax. It's a health insurance marketplace. The penalty from the IRS if you're uninsured and can afford insurance is a tax.

You can keep your doctor and plan. Obamacare doesn't decide or deny what plan you buy, and the president certainly cannot choose what insurance companies pay which doctors. Obamacare isn't an insurance company.

Green jobs will soon be the only jobs left in US energy. To think that humans will keep burning dead plants and animals forever shows how ignorant and archaic your views truly are. Calling green energy a failure is like saying electric light bulbs didn't really work out because it took 50 years for everyone to start using them.

You dipshits are still whining about Obama. Here's a newsflash, dumbasses: Obama isn't running for anything. You need your own ideas and alternatives. Since the catastrophic Bush presidency, the GOP has had exactly NONE. For anything. Not a candidate. Not a viable budget. Not a health care alternative. Not a stimulus. Not a jobs plan. Not an environmental policy (that doesn't permit poisoning everyone.) Nothing. Still to this day, you can't name a candidate that even HAS A CHANCE at winning the lunacy contest that will be the GOP primary AND is sane and rational enough to win a national election among rational Americans.

Keep bitching about Obama and being scared of everything. It's gotten you this far.

By the way, George Soros just gave $25K to readyforhillary.com , putting over the top of ever campaign fundraising record in the history of politics with three years out and no announcement of intent to run. Women earning between 35K and 90K per year comprise 58 percent of her donors. There are 400,000 of them. Hilarious. The GOP is dead.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28512 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasses.
My views may not be the same as yours but I am an American citizen and I have to right to make an intelligent decision. I can think for myself you on the other hand can not seem to grasp that. Lets give the ACA a few months then tell me how great it is for the American people.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28513 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't a tax. It's a health insurance marketplace. The penalty from the IRS if you're uninsured and can afford insurance is a tax.
You can keep your doctor and plan. Obamacare doesn't decide or deny what plan you buy, and the president certainly cannot choose what insurance companies pay which doctors. Obamacare isn't an insurance company.
Green jobs will soon be the only jobs left in US energy. To think that humans will keep burning dead plants and animals forever shows how ignorant and archaic your views truly are. Calling green energy a failure is like saying electric light bulbs didn't really work out because it took 50 years for everyone to start using them.
You dipshits are still whining about Obama. Here's a newsflash, dumbasses: Obama isn't running for anything. You need your own ideas and alternatives. Since the catastrophic Bush presidency, the GOP has had exactly NONE. For anything. Not a candidate. Not a viable budget. Not a health care alternative. Not a stimulus. Not a jobs plan. Not an environmental policy (that doesn't permit poisoning everyone.) Nothing. Still to this day, you can't name a candidate that even HAS A CHANCE at winning the lunacy contest that will be the GOP primary AND is sane and rational enough to win a national election among rational Americans.
Keep bitching about Obama and being scared of everything. It's gotten you this far.
By the way, George Soros just gave $25K to readyforhillary.com , putting over the top of ever campaign fundraising record in the history of politics with three years out and no announcement of intent to run. Women earning between 35K and 90K per year comprise 58 percent of her donors. There are 400,000 of them. Hilarious. The GOP is dead.
Where have you been. Every news station has called the president out on saying you can keep your dr when in reality you cant. YOu really need to do some research before you come on here telling these huge lies.

#28514 Oct 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> So who does not have rights today. Our government has also taken our rights away and given illegals our rights. Plus within our constitution we are allowed to take up arms against our own government when the become tyranical. Obama has came so close for us to uprise and have another revolution. Only blind sheeple have not seen the damage he has caused here and abroad
You can legally be evicted from your home in West Virginia if your landlord finds out you're gay. You can be legally fired from your job in West Virginia if your boss finds out you're gay. You dumbasses are trying to take away women's rights to choose their family size. You've already constricted the rights of black people and young people to vote.

Revolution? You dumbasses astonish me. The revolution already started. This country is officially DONE with people like you. We elected a black man twice, expanded gay rights, legalized marijuana, overhauled healthcare, protected women from the onslaught of conservatism and ended our illegal wars. the revolution happened. You lost. Maybe you'll realize it when Hillary wins by 18 points. she's currently up 40.

Wait... lemme guess... "Something could happen."

Good plan.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28515 Oct 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you listen to your own stupidity? The green companies, most went belly up and we the people finacnced them. And again dumbass, it was proven that it is a tax law. Look at the rulings. I just was showing the lies out of Obama's mouth. Sheeple. And both parties are becomming dead. That is why 13 democrats have jumped ship to delay Obamacare fines for the American people. Not listening to Reid and Pelosi. The NSA scandal will not go away. Obamacare has proven to be a lie. People can not keep their current healthcare with lower rates because they do not fit in the Obamacare regulations that he made tight to force companies to go by his standards. Companies have dropped healthcare and now more part time jobs and hiring freeze going on. Not many signing up and they need the young and healthy to sign up to make this work to pay for the older people. The young are not signing up. The media, including the liberal ones that Obama has controlled have been turning on him. People are questioning your ruler and he does not like it. He is the true crimminal against the American people and now has shown to be against the world too. But you keep drinking his kool aid and suck him off like a good sheeple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar 38 min cg 5
Some people wanna take the law in iwn hands 58 min Arnold Thomas 9
Alex Patton 3 hr Sexy guy 1
marmet police (Mar '11) 5 hr wvdnapool 67
is it true? 5 hr Disgusting 1
4 workers accused of stealing from Kanawha school 10 hr seriously 2
pokey 16 hr K-9 trainer 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Kanawha County was issued at September 02 at 3:57PM EDT

•••