Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Fox lies! Prove to me this didn't happen.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>joe biden wrote the patriot act dummy. 1995, you better watchout melissa. im waching you.
You are such a dumb ass.

The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the act is a ten-letter acronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[1] It is commonly referred to as the Patriot Act.
beautifulmind

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Patriot Act? Was that Obama?
No, the Patriot Act was passed during the presidency of G.W. Bush.

How about the National Defense Authorization Act? Was that Obama?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
obama "i can take your guns".
SHOW me where he said that!

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Here Roo, something to keep you busy.

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

<quoted text>
SHOW me where he said that!
you find the .. " obama i can take your guns" YOU YUBE VIDEO. i anint got time to diddle with you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Here Roo, something to keep you busy.
http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/
cute. keep up the good work.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

george, did you get that ? so i guess i owe you an apology for being mean. your not a full blown libby after all but a well equipped militia man. lol, libs hate them and obama us unsing drones when they get together and shoot stuff. he watches them and knows who they are. e-mails and such.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

A Republican Judge from San Antonio, Texas, has announced he is quitting the GOP and will seek re-election as a Democrat, saying that he can no longer be part of political party whose identity is based on hate, bigotry and destroying people’s lives.

Bexar County Judge Carlo R. Key made his announcement in a YouTube campaign video, where the image shifts between the judge sitting at his bench and screenshots of Republicans—from Sen. Teed Cruz to state politicians—boosting their agenda or career by harming others.

This is just a start. Lol

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you find the .. " obama i can take your guns" YOU YUBE VIDEO. i anint got time to diddle with you.
I don't have to prove your stupidity, you do a good enough job.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Fox lies! Prove to me this didn't happen.
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...
Wow, interesting read. Fox isnt big on facts, they kind of make it up as they go along. I do watch Fox sometimes because I like hearing opposing points of view, but it makes me laugh all the flat out BS they try and pass off as the truth.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.
I think the rich should pay alot more in taxes and I dont think social programs should be cut. I support ending tax breaks and welfare for corporations and oil companies.I think the minimum wage should be raised. I strongly support ending profiteering off the sick and dying. I also strongly support universal health care that is equal for ALL legal citizens of the country all the way up to the president. There should be no premiums but instead paid for by the tax base. I am guessing you dont like any of those positions. LOL

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>im starting to like you. you havent said you wanted to take from the rich and give it to the the lazy and worthless.
But Gingrich goes too far to say Obama has put more on the rolls than other presidents. We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama’s time in office than during Bush’s.
It’s possible that when the figures for January 2012 are available they will show that the gain under Obama has matched or exceeded the gain under Bush. But not if the short-term trend continues. The number getting food stamps declined by 43,528 in October. And the economy has improved since then.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/01/newts-faulty...

Is this too liberal.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>I think the rich should pay alot more in taxes and I dont think social programs should be cut. I support ending tax breaks and welfare for corporations and oil companies.I think the minimum wage should be raised. I strongly support ending profiteering off the sick and dying. I also strongly support universal health care that is equal for ALL legal citizens of the country all the way up to the president. There should be no premiums but instead paid for by the tax base. I am guessing you dont like any of those positions. LOL
George, I like them all. You are a good man.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Melissa.....I call you sheeple because you believe everything your part tells you. And you like to call people tea baggers. I have also called people on the right sheeple. Obamacare is not good for the people right now and is terrible timing. You do not do something like this when duiring your presidency has had 7.2 % and higher in unemployment. You first help create jobs and fix the economy. Anyone who thinks he has is blind. You need a tax base first before you inflict a tax law. It is called common sense.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

http://www.mormondems.com/archives/2

Is Newt a liberal? Lol
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Melissa....you are so full of it. Almost 50% of Americans are on some type of entitlement
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>I think the rich should pay alot more in taxes and I dont think social programs should be cut. I support ending tax breaks and welfare for corporations and oil companies.I think the minimum wage should be raised. I strongly support ending profiteering off the sick and dying. I also strongly support universal health care that is equal for ALL legal citizens of the country all the way up to the president. There should be no premiums but instead paid for by the tax base. I am guessing you dont like any of those positions. LOL
i want the welfare collectors to have to go into the office to get their free checks. and turn in 3 job searches every month. verified and a drig test to boot. the healthcare plan we cannot afford. have you searched what the real cost will be ? obama just nailed the middle class with more taxes.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.....I call you sheeple because you believe everything your part tells you. And you like to call people tea baggers. I have also called people on the right sheeple. Obamacare is not good for the people right now and is terrible timing. You do not do something like this when duiring your presidency has had 7.2 % and higher in unemployment. You first help create jobs and fix the economy. Anyone who thinks he has is blind. You need a tax base first before you inflict a tax law. It is called common sense.
Unemployment has been going down, slowly because the republicans try to block Obama on everything he does. And, shutting the government down didn't help. And, the republicans insisting on giving the wealth tax cuts that they don't deserve.
The AKA will be successful and it go down in history our first black president accomplished it, along with a lot of other things too numerous to mention.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, interesting read. Fox isnt big on facts, they kind of make it up as they go along. I do watch Fox sometimes because I like hearing opposing points of view, but it makes me laugh all the flat out BS they try and pass off as the truth.
FOX NEWS ! fair and balsnced. the most widly watched news there is. dam good looking hotties. not lesbian screamers like that racheal maddow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesapeake Discussions

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shrewsbury meth (Sep '13) 2 hr be nice 5
Dog Town (Belle) (Dec '13) 2 hr be nice 69
pretty girls in belle and shrewsbury 3 hr be nice 1
bobbi jo 4 hr meeeeeeeee 1
Popeye 8 hr Lisa 13
anyone know this woman 9 hr Knows Dani 11
mellissa Atkinson 9 hr Good Citizen 9
•••
•••