Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26867 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not it at all. Dr. Carson is a decent, smart man who happens to be conservative and you cant stand it.
Can't stand what? Another loopy nutcase from the GOP? I love them all. They're currently running the greatest campaign for the democrats since Bill Clinton took Bob Dole behind the woodshed. Every powerless civilian nutcase that steps in with their own brand of dumb is welcome to do so. Look what Trump and Limbag have already done.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26868 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
He supports gun bans. Still want him?
Yes Melissa I sure do . He is a decent human being.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26869 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand what? Another loopy nutcase from the GOP? I love them all. They're currently running the greatest campaign for the democrats since Bill Clinton took Bob Dole behind the woodshed. Every powerless civilian nutcase that steps in with their own brand of dumb is welcome to do so. Look what Trump and Limbag have already done.
You can find nothing wrong with him so you resort to name calling. I would love it he was on the ticket for 2016.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26870 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find nothing wrong with him so you resort to name calling. I would love it he was on the ticket for 2016.
Thinking that God speaks to him is definitely "wrong." It's a delusion. I doubt someone who has never held a public office is running for President of the United States. Keep dreaming in neverland though. It's the common denominator among republicans these days. And we're loving every minute of it.
George

United States

#26871 Oct 12, 2013
Joe Manchin for president 2016 !!!!!
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26872 Oct 12, 2013
Wrong only to you. How do you know who talks to him. I sure wish someone would start talking to the current president. It could only help.
Dr Bill

Ames, IA

#26873 Oct 12, 2013
THE BIRD

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26874 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stand what? Another loopy nutcase from the GOP? I love them all. They're currently running the greatest campaign for the democrats since Bill Clinton took Bob Dole behind the woodshed. Every powerless civilian nutcase that steps in with their own brand of dumb is welcome to do so. Look what Trump and Limbag have already done.
Why don't you go behind the woodshed and blow your freaking brains out moron.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26875 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon Hater and Meilissa....You both need excuses from the past. Reagan did support the radicals when they were small and under different circumstances. But it was just as wrong. But you act as if Obama is above it all and great. The fact is Obama is supporting terrorist in Egypt and Syria. The big difference between Reagan and Obama......Reagan, if you liked him or not, was a leader. Obama is nowhere near a leader and could not be a patch on Reagans azz

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#26876 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater and Meilissa....You both need excuses from the past. Reagan did support the radicals when they were small and under different circumstances. But it was just as wrong. But you act as if Obama is above it all and great. The fact is Obama is supporting terrorist in Egypt and Syria. The big difference between Reagan and Obama......Reagan, if you liked him or not, was a leader. Obama is nowhere near a leader and could not be a patch on Reagans azz
Reagan wouldn't even be a republican today.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/5-reasons-ronald-...

You dumbasses would be calling him a liberal.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26877 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon Hater......just shut up and grow up. You are defending Reagan because he is the liar and cheifs idol. Obama wishes he has 1 ounce of leadership ability. Obama has been caught in so many lies and backdoor lawbreaking stuff for 4 presidents. Obama in less then 5 years has put over 7 trillon on the debt and claims ha has cut it in half. These words came out of his mouth at a press coverage covered by all networks. How delusional and you still follow and defend him. That is why you are called sheeple
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26878 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you heard that from Michele Bachman, well it must be true. lol
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/07/michele_bachm...
Wow Melissa, what's wrong with you? You seem to be so angry and jealous. I truly do feel sorry from you.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26879 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go behind the woodshed and blow your freaking brains out moron.
He is not near that good of a shot.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26880 Oct 12, 2013
What is really funny is how Bacon Hater first slams Bob Dole for getting beat by Clinton as if he was a scrub. Then wants to use him as a reference on something he said that favors him. Can you say hypocrit. Has anybody on here from either side referred to Bob Dole as a great leader?
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26881 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What is really funny is how Bacon Hater first slams Bob Dole for getting beat by Clinton as if he was a scrub. Then wants to use him as a reference on something he said that favors him. Can you say hypocrit. Has anybody on here from either side referred to Bob Dole as a great leader?
Not only is he a hypocrite, he is a left wing diposhit.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26882 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res.......Well Bachmann is right about the arems we are giving to Syria and they have terrorist connection as well as the Syria government. That is why most people wanted to stay out because it was a cival was between terrorist. Bachmann though, made herself look crazy with all the scripture and God talk. But she is a crazy [email protected] I mean that to Bachmann
Incognito

United States

#26883 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......just shut up and grow up. You are defending Reagan because he is the liar and cheifs idol. Obama wishes he has 1 ounce of leadership ability. Obama has been caught in so many lies and backdoor lawbreaking stuff for 4 presidents. Obama in less then 5 years has put over 7 trillon on the debt and claims ha has cut it in half. These words came out of his mouth at a press coverage covered by all networks. How delusional and you still follow and defend him. That is why you are called sheeple
While it is factually true that Obama has cut the deficit(not debt) in half, that is very misleading. It is still almost 200 billion higher than when GWB left office. It is also factually true that the deficit has been declining at a rapid pace, faster than it has in decades, but that is only because it had skyrocketed so high so fast. Most of the blame lies with GWB for crashing the economy, but Obamas spending habits didnt help it any.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26884 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
No. He was just a good hero. Less than what Clinton was and Obama. Clinton dodged the draft.
George

United States

#26885 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He was just a good hero. Less than what Clinton was and Obama. Clinton dodged the draft.
Clinton wasnt perfect but he was a pretty darn good president. If only we could find another like him.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26886 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wanted to enlist with his fellow "Corpsemen". lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays getting married (Oct '14) 12 min YidGasser1488 6
Always will love you, 51 min Sooo fun 5
george rogers ex 11 hr Familyornot 27
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes (Jun '16) 13 hr christina 5
New Girl in Belle 20 hr Hot one 4
Homeless Trash burn down house in EB 21 hr LPL 4
Kim Legg Mon jack 2

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance