Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26823 Oct 12, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. Dog eat dog country. Survival of the best. The worst either fight back or fall by the wayside.
That is why democrats can't stand capitalism. Capitalism picks winners and losers, and without the government safety net democrats are always losers.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26824 Oct 12, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No tell me, how muc does an education cost? Oh well, doesn't matter, you would just lie about it anyway.
What's up with you. You are such an angry person. Is your life so bad, you're jealous? Sad, I feel bad for you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26825 Oct 12, 2013
Who really cares? Take one crook out, put another crook in. Geeeeeeeesh!
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26826 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with you. You are such an angry person. Is your life so bad, you're jealous? Sad, I feel bad for you.
Ever notice how limp dick democrats can call a republican every name in the book and that is supposedly ok, but if a republican retaliates, they are an angry person and their life is so bad? WaaWaaWaa!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26827 Oct 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George.....I am talking about the lazy wefare recipiants. As far as the people furloughed. They will get paid when they are up and running. Some are working now with no pay but on the clock and will be paid when they open. The ones laid off deserve unemployment. I did not here all this crying when Clinton signed NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement when they shipped all the jobs overseas and laid people off. Why are these people better then them?
Lazy welfare recipients? Which ones? The military members, who cashed $100 million in food stamps last year? The elderly? Or the 4 out of 5 people who received them AND work. You're duped.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#26829 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater licker pecker - my morals return at sunrise but my brain is on hiatus wrote:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i /politics/mccain-admits-fox-ne ws-shutdown-republican-s-fault
McCain tell Fox the GOP has fuct up. Bad.
Melissa - this isn't hope for the republican party. This is just a step closer to death. They've turned against each other. They'll tear each other part before the voters can. They'll go after McCain just like they went after Christie. Nice link though. Wonder why it's not on Fox's site?
What is it to you? Why do you care? According to you, your side has won so why do you bother posting about Republicans? Why waste your precious time posting, when you could be searching the internet for more government handouts?

Ravenswood

#26830 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon, I guess you're right and I think we know why it wasn't on fox. lol They are probably still on Benghazi:)
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26831 Oct 12, 2013
I believe the American people are fed up with both sides and the president. While you people cling on to the same old rhetoric that makes even less sense today.

Ravenswood

#26832 Oct 12, 2013
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/among-social-c...

What ever happened to separation of church and state?
2 posts removed
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#26835 Oct 12, 2013
I am a conservative democrat ,I love my guns.and i like OBAMA.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26836 Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article /among-social-conservatives-po cketbook-message
What ever happened to separation of church and state?
Do you really think you can take god out of this country? I get what you are saying about God and state. You will never and I do mean ever take God out of America. You can call your petty names and pretend like your views are everyones views. You are sadly mistaken if you think you or anyone else will tell me I should not have religion. Maybe if you found some you would not be such a bitter angry person all the time.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26837 Oct 12, 2013
Dr. Ben Carson on Obamacare. If only we could get him in the White House :)

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/86467-dr-ben-...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26838 Oct 12, 2013
Bacon Hater.....You do not know the lazy welfare people? They are you prime voter base. Did I say anything about the people you stated. Nice ploy to bring people I was not talking about. Get rid of everyone in congress from bothsides. Get in real people and not career politicans. Do everyone like the president as far as time. 2 terms and done for a term then run again if you want. Every term is 4 years.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26839 Oct 12, 2013
Also for what I was telling Bacon Hater about the term idea. To close the loophole, they can not run for house and when time is up run for the senete back to back. Once they serve for 8 years straight in any capacity then they must sit out a full term.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#26840 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
Dr. Ben Carson on Obamacare. If only we could get him in the White House :)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/86467-dr-ben-...
He'll run, but only if God tells him to. Which would mean he's a schizophrenic.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#26841 Oct 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll run, but only if God tells him to. Which would mean he's a schizophrenic.
No he is a decent human being and you cant stand it.
beautifulmind

Greece

#26842 Oct 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you dont understand is because you cant seem to grasp the concept that their are people out there who dont blindly follow party lines. People who think for themselves, do research, make up their own minds about EACH issue. And regardless of how I stand on a particular issue, I still tell the truth and call out others for BS. If you can defend your opinion with truth its not worth defending. I dont think you will ever get it. I call em how I see em, period!
amen! i couldn't have said it better.
beautifulmind

Greece

#26843 Oct 12, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
I think you are all angry people and some of the most worthless I have ever seen Getting all angry at others for having different views! And yes I'm referring to ALL the "parties" The elected ones and you poor blind followers of your little cults!
That is why nothing gets done! That is why instead of something getting done we get one hell of a hissy fit! america USED to be something, it USED to mean something, now we are a joke in the worlds eye's! and who's fault is that? The "parties" you idiots are the worst thing that ever happened to this country!
you really do live up to the name republicratards!
yep, the 2 party system is nothing but a distraction to keep everyone arguing and not addressing the real problems. God forbid the American people stop bickering, wake up, and agree. that's the last thing the government wants, then they'd be outta their jobs.

what's sad is when it comes down to it, most people want the same things but are too blinded by self-egos to allow room for admitting a fallacy in their thinking.

i'm currently living abroad, and people outside the USA do think it's a joke. i was buying honey from a woman and she was telling me about what types they are and she says "we don't have any with meat in it, i know that's what americans like" and started laughing. lol

Several people have told me the USA is the terrorist nation of the world....:( from an outside view i can see why people believe america is currently a police state and it's citizens are....oblivious to their country's wrongdoing.

Ravenswood

#26844 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think you can take god out of this country? I get what you are saying about God and state. You will never and I do mean ever take God out of America. You can call your petty names and pretend like your views are everyones views. You are sadly mistaken if you think you or anyone else will tell me I should not have religion. Maybe if you found some you would not be such a bitter angry person all the time.
Don't get your panties in a wad. No one is trying to take God out of the country. And I don't care what you think about my beliefs, that's between me and my God.
But if they are playing politics, they should pay taxes. That's what "separation of church and state means". That's why they don't have to pay taxes.
beautifulmind

Greece

#26845 Oct 12, 2013
^^^ some internationals still like the USA and see it as a great nation..and like Obama....

most people i've talked to also think the USA is the most developed country. they ask why are there poor people here?

i guess it seems absurd that we have so many resources and still some places in the USA are treated as 3rd world countries....people are hungry/jobless/sick/uneducated . it is hard to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrest in cedar grove! 26 min Really 27
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes (Jun '16) 2 hr Fyi 17
Dogs in Belle II (Oct '14) 4 hr OH 51
Stephaine Adkins still sleeping with married co... 5 hr Lindsey 2
Wife knows and shes got plans for all the duds ... 5 hr Amanda 3
Bully Elementary Teacher 7 hr Barry Gibbs 1
Spelock Hudson 13 hr Lisa 7

Chesapeake Jobs

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages