Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26459 Oct 9, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
take from the rich ... give to the lazy.
the rich are lazier than poor people. you think those rich kids that have inherited all their money from their parents worked for it? even the wall street bankers are lazy. they came up with a plan to make money without having to do anything except deceive the American people.

geez. those who have everything should give something to those who have nothing. i can't even conceive the idea that if i were in the position of the 1%, that i wouldn't want to help those in need.

they're a bunch of sociopaths.
beautifulmind

Sitía, Greece

#26460 Oct 9, 2013
http://decryptedmatrix.com/live/satire-mocker...

i believed this post was removed last night....anyway check the link before it gets taken down again.

funny stuff. it really puts things into perspective.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26461 Oct 9, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same writing style as Leg Humper. You're back!!! How's the wife doing? Has she made anymore videos with Obama? And the son with degrees in Chemistry and Biology who plays with plastic fish and a plastic fishing pole in the bath tub, how is he doing?
I stated this last night during a so called debate. He stated a couple of valid points to debate but hurled it with insults. When you ask questions and to indulge him with debate, then the debate stopped and the insults kept going. So yes.....classic sundog under another name.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26462 Oct 9, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
the rich are lazier than poor people. you think those rich kids that have inherited all their money from their parents worked for it? even the wall street bankers are lazy. they came up with a plan to make money without having to do anything except deceive the American people.
geez. those who have everything should give something to those who have nothing. i can't even conceive the idea that if i were in the position of the 1%, that i wouldn't want to help those in need.
they're a bunch of sociopaths.
The ones that inherit are lazy and agree with that. But what about people who start a business and work hard to build it up and start making a great profit? Anyone in the presidents mind who makes over $250k are rich. That is why I like the flat tax.
Anders

Peterstown, WV

#26463 Oct 9, 2013
call me a traitor but wrote:
I'm glad my mom isn't around to see this but I'm voting Republican this year for the first time in my life. I'm fed the @#$% up with present Democrats and the way things are going.
I THOUGHT OBAMA WAS GONNA FIX ALL THIS MESS' I fell for it .......last time..... I figured give him a chance. Not again.
Jusmy opinion
I have never voted for Obama myself but I do admire you for having the guts to vote in a way you have never done before. That takes a lot of reading, talking. but most of all thinking and not vote for a party just because that is what your family always did. I had a business at one time and politics came up a lot. Out of courosity I would ask people why they voted this way or that. The biggest response I got was people telling me that was how their family had always voted. I guess people just don't stop and think for themselves any more. What a ashme!

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#26464 Oct 9, 2013
beautifulmind ugly face wrote:
http://decryptedmatrix.com/liv e/satire-mockery-hypocrisy/
i believed this post was removed last night....anyway check the link before it gets taken down again.
funny stuff. it really puts things into perspective.
It probably was deleted last night because it is stupid, and it is still stupid this morning.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26466 Oct 9, 2013
Anders wrote:
<quoted text> I have never voted for Obama myself but I do admire you for having the guts to vote in a way you have never done before. That takes a lot of reading, talking. but most of all thinking and not vote for a party just because that is what your family always did. I had a business at one time and politics came up a lot. Out of courosity I would ask people why they voted this way or that. The biggest response I got was people telling me that was how their family had always voted. I guess people just don't stop and think for themselves any more. What a ashme!
That is the problem with people today. Both parties are changing for the worse. Democrats are becomming too liberal and republicans are becoming far too right wing and this is due to the tea party. People are too indulged with computers and games to think
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#26467 Oct 9, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same writing style as Leg Humper. You're back!!! How's the wife doing? Has she made anymore videos with Obama? And the son with degrees in Chemistry and Biology who plays with plastic fish and a plastic fishing pole in the bath tub, how is he doing?
Another part that you did not copy was his ignorance with WWII saying they did not fight for our freedom. He does not know the history of that war. We tried to stay out but was leaning to getting in due to our allies. But then Pearl Harbor happen. So with Japan so close by and the way Germans were going, we had to join to preserve our way of life. This includes our freedom. Such disrespect for men that fought and others that gave their lives for this country. That just shows what a low life Dicktor L Satan is....aka sundog

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#26468 Oct 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't looked. And don't lie and say you have. First, admit that you don't understand health insurance. Admit that you don't grasp the differences and pros and cons of varying deductibles, co-pays, premium rates, catastrophic coverage and caps. It would be a huge step in the right direction for 90 percent of the dumb tea baggers who say they "hate" Obamacare. They simply do not understand health insurance and how it works. So they "hate it." Just like blacks, women, books, the Clintons, immigrants, hispanics, zombies, vaginas and young people - if they aren't "like them" or they don't understand it, THEY HATE IT. That is ignorance, and that's why you can't win an election and are the laughingstocks of the planet.
*nod*
end the hayt!!

frig my lifes
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26469 Oct 9, 2013
damm good news today you gun control freaks. maryland has signed up 354 people for obsama care !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26470 Oct 9, 2013
folks ignore obsama care. piss on it. its obvious if alot of people have signed up obama would be strutting around like a hen thats laid an egg.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26471 Oct 9, 2013
sticker shock. yep folks people are stunned. i want it to fail and fail badly. even the democrats in the senate and congress arnt pushing it. they know better dont they. they are clucked if they do. we are going to slide right on in there next year and in 2016.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26472 Oct 9, 2013
354 hahahaha, i love it ! in maryland ? unreal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26473 Oct 9, 2013
obama has armed the park rangers in yellowstone national park ! due to his government shut down they told visitors not to take pictures of old faithful and get back on the bus.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26474 Oct 9, 2013
you liberal gun control freaks need to muzzle your mans mouth.
mr sig

New Haven, WV

#26475 Oct 9, 2013
Come & get my guns, I'll give the ammo first.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26476 Oct 9, 2013
hahaha, fruit cake democrats, you know how they are always trying to save the planet and what-not. anyways, the do gooders out in california have the cops using electric police motorcycles. hahaha, i bet those cops really like those !(NOT) why dont all you libs move out there. its perfect for you gun control enviromentalists.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#26477 Oct 9, 2013
mr sig wrote:
Come & get my guns, I'll give the ammo first.
Hilarious. No matter how hard the right-wingers try to hide people like this dipshit, they still make themselves known.
John Boehner

Chesapeake, OH

#26478 Oct 9, 2013
Goddam it Mr President I can't bring the vote up on the floor and expose our position with the shutout, Bachmann will not let me I want to stay speaker so I am gonna hit the link sand order me a gin and tonic.
Crowley

Bluefield, WV

#26479 Oct 9, 2013
Q What do you call 100 teabaggers in the same room?

A A few teeth shy of a full set.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 32 min Curious 72
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
Riverside Football - 2016 5 hr Alien 9
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 6 hr Betsyann414 3
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) 9 hr Reality Bites 43
miranda mitchell (Aug '13) Fri Miranda 13
Mary selbe Thu fyi 4

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance