Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26006 Oct 4, 2013
obama wants congress to be obedient to him. let me remind you mr. dumbazz this isnt north korea.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26007 Oct 4, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
It is not about the budget, republicans got what they want 70 million in cuts, it's lower than the Ryan budget plan. Its about trying to stop a constitutional law but now they are trying to get anything so it looks legitimate. I was repeating what some members of your own party are saying about Ted. Did you miss the 21 hour fake filibuster that started this whole debacle?
did you read everthing i said ? can you tell i dont like obama? im simply asking you to question what your being told. we can be friends. im willing to admit republicans are no better. but we all have to take a side and i happen to think congress is so much more experienced than the wing ding. they act stupid but they arnt.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26008 Oct 4, 2013
Open eyes.......I have not defended Bush and Obama. Your name must br ironic. Because you can not read and comprehend. I do not follow any blindly like sheeple. I am a independent. To say Obama is a good preident just show pure stupidity
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#26009 Oct 4, 2013
Open eyes........It is a tax law and that is how it got passed. Read the descision.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26010 Oct 4, 2013
Dr Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless claims and accusations, wild speculations.
You have a paranoid delusion and a persecution complex.
Congratulations.
thats right, but my head isnt stuck in the sand like you. after 6 years of obama im wondering whats next ? so i guess i am paranoid.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26011 Oct 4, 2013
I wrote a big response but it was dropped. I am interested in continuing these discussions and I promise I will respond tomorrow especially yours guru, but I have to get to sleep and I have a book I want to read. So goodnight and bless.
George

United States

#26012 Oct 4, 2013
Associated Press
STEVEN R. HURST 26 minutes ago

An unmistakable sense of unease has been growing in capitals around the world as the U.S. government from afar looks increasingly befuddled — shirking from a military confrontation in Syria, stymied at home by a gridlocked Congress and in danger of defaulting on sovereign debt, which could plunge the world's financial system into chaos.

While each of the factors may be unrelated to the direct exercise of U.S. foreign policy, taken together they give some allies the sense that Washington is not as firm as it used to be in its resolve and its financial capacity, providing an opening for China or Russia to fill the void, an Asian foreign minister told a group of journalists in New York this week.

Concerns will only deepen now that President Barack Obama canceled travel this weekend to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum in Bali and the East Asia Summit in Brunei. He pulled out of the gatherings to stay home to deal with the government shutdown and looming fears that Congress will block an increase in U.S. borrowing power, a move that could lead to a U.S. default.

The U.S. is still a pillar of defense for places in Asia like Taiwan and South Korea, providing a vital security umbrella against China. It also still has strong allies in the Middle East, including Israel and the Gulf Arab states arrayed against al-Qaida and Iran.

But in interviews with academics, government leaders and diplomats, faith that the U.S. will always be there is fraying more than a little.

"The paralysis of the American government, where a rump in Congress is holding the whole place to ransom, doesn't really jibe with the notion of the United States as a global leader," said Michael McKinley, an expert on global relations at the Australian National University.

The political turbulence in Washington and potential economic bombshells still to come over the U.S. government shutdown and a possible debt default this month have sent shivers through Europe. The head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, worried about the continent's rebound from the 2008 economic downturn.

"We view this recovery as weak, as fragile, as uneven," Draghi said at a news conference.

Germany's influential newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung bemoaned the U.S. political chaos.

"At the moment, Washington is fighting over the budget and nobody knows if the country will still be solvent in three weeks. What is clear, though, is that America is already politically bankrupt," it said.
----------
I think the last sentence says it all, and so true it is.
exil

Parkersburg, WV

#26013 Oct 4, 2013
grow a beard.
1 post removed
Say what

Fairmont, WV

#26015 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>jane, its just too hard for me to believe dear. implants in humans as tracking devices ? i think thats been debunked. what page is it on in the healh care 8000 page manual ?
Did not think it was ordered by anyone just pointing out they approved medical chips. I never said it was in the ACA
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26016 Oct 5, 2013
george, steven r hurst, a liberal stooge for obama. thats the first thing that pops up when you google his name. hahahaha, doom i tell ya !, were all doomed ! the world is going nuts !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26017 Oct 5, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
I wrote a big response but it was dropped. I am interested in continuing these discussions and I promise I will respond tomorrow especially yours guru, but I have to get to sleep and I have a book I want to read. So goodnight and bless.
i hope your reading bill o'reilly book. pinheads and patriots or maybe mike savage's books.
Leg Humper

Fairmont, WV

#26018 Oct 5, 2013
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my beautiful wife has made another Obamaphone video. Honey I am so proud of you and I love you very much.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Leg Humper

Fairmont, WV

#26019 Oct 5, 2013
Leg Humper wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my beautiful wife has made another Obamaphone video. Honey I am so proud of you and I love you very much.
Sorry guys, I neglected to tell you my wife's name: Melissa Harris The 2nd.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26020 Oct 5, 2013
Leg Humper wrote:
hahahahaha...i was dancing in my office chair with my 100 watt computer speakers cranked.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26021 Oct 5, 2013
keep up the good work.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#26022 Oct 5, 2013

Ravenswood

#26023 Oct 5, 2013
www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 31, 2011 - Uploaded by Amandalyn Graves

Ravenswood

#26024 Oct 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i hope your reading bill o'reilly book. pinheads and patriots or maybe mike savage's books.
No we are too busy reading Killing Jesus. He came to him in the middle of the night and told him what to write.
1 post removed
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#26026 Oct 5, 2013
Good afternoon guru. Actually it was more of a philosophy book. I believe the way we govern our own lives and the way we view the world and others causes us to have a more unbiased opinion on politics basing it more on our beliefs and experiences. It just so happens that democrats represent those beliefs a little more. Now do I believe everything politicians say? Absolutely not!!! Do I think obama is perfect and agree with his every move? Again the answer would be no. I do like the fact that our wars have ended and people on both sides aren't losing their lives and minds. I know there is still violence but its not directly being done by our country. I am glad unemployment is going up but ofcourse I wish there were more jobs. I believe people should have affordable healthcare, but I don't blindly believe this program is perfect, but if it benefits some people than good for them and if we can fix the problems as we go maybe it will benefit more. I am happier now than 6 years ago, but I do not let Washington control my state of mind. You might make fun, but I don't have cable. I believe its all propaganda, reality shows, and sitcoms and it just doesn't appeal to me. I do not begrudge those who enjoy it because I feel everyone has to find their own enjoyment to make it through this life. I just find personally it causes me to find more beneficial outlets for myself. You know me I could go on, but I will end there for now.

Ravenswood

#26027 Oct 5, 2013
Oh My God, so many criminals in politics. Terrible, on both sides!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
riverside high school failing again 4 hr Alien 6
Go mart marmet girl 16 hr No Drama 79 3
Arrow Security is a joke!! Fri GaMeRSk8Er411 1
Women of belle Fri Are u forreal 6
CG Fire Department (Dec '15) Dec 1 Hose Layer 6
Matt Hunt (Nov '11) Dec 1 Pat McGroin 39
Kandi Mead from Witcher Creek/Belle area Nov 30 Sssssss 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance