Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25230 Sep 25, 2013
Jesus Christ will always be your only hope!

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25231 Sep 25, 2013
Melissa......more then Fox reported this. But sense they are one of many, then they are to blame. Fox must have made Kerry sign the treaty so they can make him and this administration look bad. You are such a sheeple. Why don't you find a quote to post, for you have not had a intelligent or original thought on here. You better wait for Bacon Hater so you have a partner in crime so you can ride a coat tail.
Well Duh

United States

#25232 Sep 25, 2013
I am not a teabagger just because I have a sixth grade education and have one tooth remaining but was dropped on my head as a baby.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25233 Sep 25, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn it to Fox for an update you friggin idiot! Hide your gun you brain dead hillbillies! They are coming for your guns! Hide them! Don't give up. And never watch or read anything other than Fox. I rest my case! Dumb ass.
Another of Mypissa's debates.

http://m.youtube.com/index...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25235 Sep 25, 2013
Mypissa's video that she made with Ostooge and Billary.

http://m.youtube.com/index...

Location hidden

#25236 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Well look at this, there is another person who is trying to use my name on here as Well Duh. So instead of debating me with there name or another, they decided to use school house parlor tricks. And they wanted to claim that I have 6th grade education. You are just showing how you envy me. Immitation is the highest fourm of flattery. You can not beat, so you want to be me and join me.
Most Libbys are too ignorant to come up with their own handles.
joe

Beckley, WV

#25237 Sep 25, 2013
joe
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25239 Sep 25, 2013
Nightcrawler 104......I have seen the Obama phone thing. It is still funny. The person using my handle, it just shows the pure ignorance from the left. Probably Melissa sense I downed her about the news, Kerry and how she is seen on here
George

United States

#25240 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
The Obama administration is trying to do a end around on gun laws. Kerry has voted yes on UN gun laws. They say it will not effect our gun laws and countries will be using the same laws as we do. Hell, we can not enforce the ones we have and they want more. They say it is stop the smuggling of guns. This is to make it harder for legal gun manufacturing to sell their products across boaders. Plus when they do sell, your information on you permit is shared across the world. This still has to go through the house and senete for approval.
Truthfully it wont change our Constitutional rights to own guns. It is, however, an attempt to greatly limit what weapons and ammo we have access to and to regulate small arms makers out of business, similar to what they are trying to do with coal. When the government cant legally close something down they dont like, they just try and regulate them into oblivion. Lets hope this does not get ratified by the Senate.
George

United States

#25241 Sep 25, 2013
WHat a shocker. What I and many have been saying all along. The Syrian rebels are Muslim TERRORISTS. And Obama has been aiding these scum and wants to arm them with advanced weapons. He wants to overthrow Assad and put these terrorists in power

Associated Press
ZEINA KARAM 3 hours ago

BEIRUT (AP)— Nearly a dozen of Syria's powerful rebel factions, including one linked to al-Qaida, formally broke with the main opposition group in exile Wednesday and called for Islamic law in the country, dealing a severe blow to the Western-backed coalition.

The new alliance is a potential turning point, entrenching the schism within the rebellion and giving President Bashar Assad fuel for his long-stated contention that his regime is battling Islamic extremists in the civil war.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25242 Sep 25, 2013
George.....it has been said that both sides have terrorist connections. But this confirmation will not stand in the way of Obama.

Location hidden

#25243 Sep 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Truthfully it wont change our Constitutional rights to own guns. It is, however, an attempt to greatly limit what weapons and ammo we have access to and to regulate small arms makers out of business, similar to what they are trying to do with coal. When the government cant legally close something down they dont like, they just try and regulate them into oblivion. Lets hope this does not get ratified by the Senate.
Ignorant morons like Meat Blower and Mypissa want Obama to do everything by executive order. They have a fetish for despots like Assad and Putin.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25244 Sep 25, 2013
Can you imagine if Obama would have done his shot across the bow to trigger a war. Then it comes out that he was backing terrorist. It is bad enough that he has to spin this. But what could he say if he went through with military action. He better kiss Putin's backside for giving him an out.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25245 Sep 25, 2013
With the new treaty he gave his boy Kerry the ok to sign. How would he get the military equipment to the terrorist rebels that he supports. This is another example of why we should stop sending aid to Syria and Libya
Crowley

Clay, WV

#25246 Sep 25, 2013
Man I love me some Ted Cruz he gives me a boner, who cares he is Canadian? He reminds me of my hero in history, Joe McCarthy, the town drunk of the 1950's, just like me today.
George

United States

#25247 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
With the new treaty he gave his boy Kerry the ok to sign. How would he get the military equipment to the terrorist rebels that he supports. This is another example of why we should stop sending aid to Syria and Libya
He is the mighty Obama, he ignores the law when he pleases. I am sure international treaties mean equally as much to the lying dictator in chief. He will arm terrorists if he feels like it regardless of the law. Just like he did in Egypt.

Location hidden

#25248 Sep 25, 2013
Well Duh, the more pressing issue is how to blame all of this on G Dubya.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#25249 Sep 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Man I love me some Ted Cruz he gives me a boner, who cares he is Canadian? He reminds me of my hero in history, Joe McCarthy, the town drunk of the 1950's, just like me today.
Ever notice how the limp dicks on the left have no retort except to hide behind a conservative handle? Ignorant cowards, one and all.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25250 Sep 25, 2013
Nightcrawler 104.....The liberals will find a way to blame Bush. Or they will deflect with past presidents who have ignored the law to justify Obama's action. That is what I find funny about the sheeple. They think he is so great that he is above all of us with his wisdom and being good. But when he has been proven to be just as bad and even worse.....they use 3rd grade answers of.....well so in so did it, why can't Obama do it? SHEEPLE
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25251 Sep 25, 2013
People from both sides have become sheeple. It is our right and duty as American citizens to question our elected leaders. I have questioned Bush, Boehner,McCain,Cruz,Paul and Christie. I have questione Ried, Pelosi, Kerry, Biden, both Clintons and especially Obama. To not question any leader, if you agree or disagree with them, is setting yourself up for not only disappointment, but you lose yourself and what is important for you and our country. You end up losing your identity and turn into a slave for the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr ejlester21 3,991
Samantha Pomeroy ... (Jan '16) 8 hr Shocked 7
Frosty Stapleton...Jail site again (May '16) 13 hr Yo Y 5
Chelsey Hancock Tue Belle 13
Good 'Ol Witcher Creek Tue Todd 15
Flasher in marmet? (Nov '10) Feb 20 Marmetian 9
Riverside football Feb 20 Coach 19

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance