Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#25036 Sep 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You want to reduce fraud, so you cut help for EVERYBODY? That must be some more tea bagger logic. And four out of every five people who receive SNAP work. Nine in ten have children. You're an idiot. You support welfare for rich people, but not poor people - you're the perfect tea bagger. 200 of the largest, most profitable corporations in the US pay no taxes whatsoever, and you're bitching about poor people. We give more money to Exxon than we spend on the entire SNAP program, and you bitch about poor people. Keep up the good work. Just don't wonder why your party can't win an election.
Tea bag this Mf'er. Your comments always get around to calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a tea bagger. Blow me.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25037 Sep 18, 2013
George......If you look at the census and also the wefare guide lines then you will see. A family of 4 usually gets at least $500 per month. Plus if they also get TANF the get another $900. Add on housing assistance with help of utilities is an average of another $900 per month. That adds up to $2300 a month and multiply by 12. You take that answer and divide by 52 for the weeks in a year. After you get that answer you divide by 40 to determine a full time work week and it averages to over $13 an hour. It veries from state to state. Hawaii has the biggest hourly rate.
George

United States

#25038 Sep 18, 2013
Some more numbers for ya. The total average for a WVian if they get food stamps the entire year? 1440 dollars. Mr Fincher? 269,000 dollars per year. Average WVian lifelong foodtamper got 18,720 dollars in the same time frame that Mr. Fincher got 3,500,000 dollars. LOL

WVStamper vs Republican Congressman

$4 vs $135 Per Day
$1440 vs $269,000 Per Year
$18720 vs $3,500,000 Total (same time)

AFTER farm subsidies are cut then we can talk about cutting food stamps. Sorry but in my book poor hungry people come well before rich Congressmen if we are going to start the penny pinching. And so do MANY other things.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25039 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
George......If you look at the census and also the wefare guide lines then you will see. A family of 4 usually gets at least $500 per month. Plus if they also get TANF the get another $900. Add on housing assistance with help of utilities is an average of another $900 per month. That adds up to $2300 a month and multiply by 12. You take that answer and divide by 52 for the weeks in a year. After you get that answer you divide by 40 to determine a full time work week and it averages to over $13 an hour. It veries from state to state. Hawaii has the biggest hourly rate.
Wow. On a full of shit scale, you're a 10.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25040 Sep 18, 2013
$900 a month TANF? Wrong by over $400.
$900 a month housing? Wrong by over $300

TANK is under $400 for a family of 3. SNAP benefits are $1.40 per meal, per person (impossible).
George

United States

#25041 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
That is ridiculous, no one gets that much. Your numbers are extremely inflated and not realistic in the least. And this was about cutting food stamps, why the need to try and lump every possible benefit program in together?
George

United States

#25042 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I showed you PROOF of how much the average West Virginia food stamp recipient gets. Lets stick with that for now because that is what the Republicans want to cut. We can talk about cutting other benefit programs another time.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25043 Sep 18, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bag this Mf'er. Your comments always get around to calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a tea bagger. Blow me.
There's conservative. But people who think that Bush's tax cuts for billionaires, trillion-dollar wars and the GOP's $100 million in votes for laws that can't ever become laws are good things can't be labeled "conservative." They're reckless spenders. The hypocrisy makes them tea baggers. I know lots of conservatives. They aren't tea baggers.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25044 Sep 18, 2013
Bacon Hater........I was going by a family of 4 and your going by a family of 3. But if we go by your numbers and do the math for 3. It comes to $10 an hour. Plus I said it will very from state to state. Plus the national numbers show an average of $12.75.
George

United States

#25045 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater........I was going by a family of 4 and your going by a family of 3. But if we go by your numbers and do the math for 3. It comes to $10 an hour. Plus I said it will very from state to state. Plus the national numbers show an average of $12.75.
120/month for food stamps = 0.75 cents an hour
George

United States

#25046 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
This was about food stamps and I showed PROOF of 75 cents an hour. You are talking about many others things which most people do not even get and seem to have pulled numbers out of the air with no verification provided. What do all those other things have to do with rich welfare getting Republicans wanting to cut food stamps?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25047 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
No they don't. You're nuts.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25048 Sep 18, 2013
George......I do not think they should cut food stamps. They should have the farmers grow all they can to contribute to a food bank to help offset some of the cost of food stamps.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25049 Sep 18, 2013
Here's what's funniest.

The GOP wants to slash public assistance to the poor (mostly children). We know that - they've made it clear. They'll say that's because they want people to work, despite the fact that 4 out of every 5 recipients already work. But they also want to cut minimum wage, despite knowing that the simplest way to reduce assistance programs is to increase wages. So they'll say people need to get better jobs. But they want to cut education funding, the only way to get a better job. So they'll say we need more jobs that pay more. But they've blocked every bill aimed at punishing outsourcers and every jobs bill set before them.

Then they wonder why they can't win an election.

Wow.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25050 Sep 18, 2013
Bacon Hater......I went by your numbers and did the math. Plus you are the last person that should be calling people nuts. I went by your numbers. Just like when you put sites on here and they prove you wrong with your own information and words. Yeap, you sound like your lover Obama.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25051 Sep 18, 2013
Bacon Hater......Again with the people working getting food stamps. I already showed you many pages back on that. The ones working and getting food stamps are mostly part time jobs and they are below the poverty level. You can only work so many hours compared to your pay. Do ya think after a few pages of this topic that the facts go away? And you better look a the national average. Obama's numbers took another dive as well as the democrats.
exil

Saint Albans, WV

#25052 Sep 18, 2013
22,687 topix now and you all still have settled anything. Good luck you all need it.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25053 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......Again with the people working getting food stamps. I already showed you many pages back on that. The ones working and getting food stamps are mostly part time jobs and they are below the poverty level. You can only work so many hours compared to your pay. Do ya think after a few pages of this topic that the facts go away? And you better look a the national average. Obama's numbers took another dive as well as the democrats.
Of course they're part time or low-paying jobs. They're on food stamps, dipshit. The point you dumb tea baggers can't get through your heads is that you're calling people who work lazy and saying they sit on their asses collecting, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Tell you what, you name me the Republican candidate that can win the GOP primary AND the general election, and I'll start worrying about 2016. You don't have one.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#25054 Sep 18, 2013
Bacon Hater.....I have not called anyone lazy that is out there trying. I call the ones on there backside collecting every benifit lazy. Get it right bacon boy. You are the biggest liar and half truth person on here. We will see when midterm elections come around. Because there is nobody from either side that is worthy to be president. Thank god the assclown in office now can not run again.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25055 Sep 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....I have not called anyone lazy that is out there trying. I call the ones on there backside collecting every benifit lazy. Get it right bacon boy. You are the biggest liar and half truth person on here. We will see when midterm elections come around. Because there is nobody from either side that is worthy to be president. Thank god the assclown in office now can not run again.
The midterms are meaningless. The Republicans have no chance of winning the Senate and the Democrats have little chance of winning the House. Congress is little more than a punchline. They've marginalized themselves. Anything that gets done gets done because the President issues an executive order or holds the dumb tea baggers hostage and rams it down their throats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal.. 5 hr momo 2
dont vote for paris workman for magistrate! 10 hr Bay 11
Kenny Keiffer 12 hr Paul Masley 14
trailer behind foodland (Jan '15) 14 hr Mister Ziffel 9
Expose those dealers in Chesapeake Sat Ham Hock 3
gvfd Fri Seriously u have ... 11
Chris Foster (Mar '15) Fri Junkie1 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages