Bad Cop No Doughnut

London, UK

#24566 Sep 8, 2013
Does anyone in wv even know how to use a voting booth?
republicratards!
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24567 Sep 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No idiot face. You're too big of an idiot for me to answer the question. Jesus, do I have to explain everything to you, Tard boi?
<quoted text>
By not answering the question, you answered the question. Yes you are a coward, and an ignorant one at that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#24568 Sep 8, 2013
Awww, poor widdle Short Bush Harold is mad. Better hurry up and get to work, Short Bus. You might have to wear the Dunce Hat again.
http://tonyrogers.com/humor/images/short_bus_...
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
By not answering the question, you answered the question. Yes you are a coward, and an ignorant one at that.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24569 Sep 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Awww, poor widdle Short Bush Harold is mad. Better hurry up and get to work, Short Bus. You might have to wear the Dunce Hat again.
http://tonyrogers.com/humor/images/short_bus_...
<quoted text>
You keep talking about the short bus, making fun of special needs children. I thought that republicans were supposed to be the party of intolerance. With every post, your ignorance, racism, and intolerance show more and more. And by the way, I was talking to an individual the other day who was obviously a democrat. I knew this before he even spoke because his breath smelled so bad. Why don't you dirty, stinking filthy democrats brush your teeth and take a shower?
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24570 Sep 8, 2013
Least think wrote:
Top Poorest cities
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
So what is your point? Democrats are worthless morons? Got it
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24571 Sep 8, 2013
Melissa wrote:
The Republicans believe in the minimum wage — the more the minimum, the better.”
~Harry Truman
Republicans say that sex is bad, because with them it always is. It is!…I’m sorry, but they’re just doughy, asexual, wonky, white people, and if you had to have sex with them it would be over in an excruciating three minutes. It’s just,— and from the headlines of the past year I gather the only sex they’re really good at, is gay sex. Really.”
~Bill Maher
So Mypissa, you are quoting Bill Maher? Smart, real smart. And speaking of stinking, you smell like a fish market.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24572 Sep 8, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
Does anyone in wv even know how to use a voting booth?
republicratards!
I mean I know they all love the handlebar part...it reminds them of their family's privates!
republicratards!
gay male

United States

#24573 Sep 8, 2013
all of your are loosers give it a break both sides suck just like I do my guy lover
Coexist NOT

Charleston, WV

#24574 Sep 8, 2013
Obama loves the poor and he makes a 10,000 more a day
exil

Ripley, WV

#24575 Sep 8, 2013
disgusting!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24576 Sep 9, 2013
gay male wrote:
all of your are loosers give it a break both sides suck just like I do my guy lover

frig my lifes!
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#24577 Sep 9, 2013
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24578 Sep 9, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
war protester

Milton, WV

#24579 Sep 9, 2013
gay male wrote:
When did bacon hater change his screen name?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#24580 Sep 9, 2013
So you admit you're retarded?

Good, that's hte first step toward getting yourself institutionalized, Short Bus Harold.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking about the short bus, making fun of special needs children. I thought that republicans were supposed to be the party of intolerance. With every post, your ignorance, racism, and intolerance show more and more. And by the way, I was talking to an individual the other day who was obviously a democrat. I knew this before he even spoke because his breath smelled so bad. Why don't you dirty, stinking filthy democrats brush your teeth and take a shower?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#24581 Sep 9, 2013
You'll figure it out in time, Corky.
Least think wrote:
Half wit breed I meant to say
Spotted

Clarksburg, WV

#24582 Sep 9, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Yes they are cities that are run in the ground by Democrats. By the way people in blue states are on welfare also. We are a welfare nation when will you REALIZE that.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24583 Sep 9, 2013
Coexist NOT wrote:
Obama loves the poor and he makes a 10,000 more a day
*nod*
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/44766-conserv...

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#24584 Sep 9, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
Totally unrelated to what i said. Just because you don't want to claim one of your own is not shocking. Your whole party is quick to turn on each other, they don't even like themselves.
Jimmy Love

Bronx, NY

#24585 Sep 9, 2013
Teatards are the worst of the public rats. They are stupid esp Weird Harold, that clown needs to be institutionalized. Bwahahahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy tessling will win heavy weight this Janua... 17 hr Land O Lakes 6
chesapeake is going to shit 23 hr girl u grew upwith 12
Amelia and traci lovers and life partners Wed BJR14 3
Name the Hair Club for Men Male Clients Wed Holy Roller 3
Bobbie and Cody Wed hitenuo 4
Terri Kelley Wed Justice 1
Nick Confere Wed moe 26

Local Area Emergency for Kanawha County was issued at November 27 at 11:47PM EST

Chesapeake Dating
Find my Match

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chesapeake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chesapeake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday