Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24414 Sep 3, 2013
I do not know what Melissa wants. I told her I would not attack. She sends clips in response but they will not play.
Liar In Chief

United States

#24415 Sep 3, 2013
Dear murdering scumbags of the world,

We will not tolerate the use of chemical weapons regardless of who used them. It is morally unacceptable to use chemical weapons and we will retaliate if you do or your enemies do(unless we want you to like in early Iraq). I say again, we will retaliate. If that means killing tens of thousands innocent people in the process and starting a major war so be it! If you kill one single person with a chemical attack we will attack back and kill hundreds, thousand, millions if need be to show it is unacceptable to kill the innocent person with chemical weapons. We are morally superior and you better do as we say, not as we do!
Signed, The American Government!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24416 Sep 3, 2013
If any liberal thinks this will be a limited strike is crazy. Plus we all know both sides in Syria have connections to terrorism. For Bacon Hater is so far up Obama's backside that when Obama farts it clears his mind. Then bacon hater plays the race card. He is a bigot, hypocrit and coward
join

United States

#24417 Sep 3, 2013
George wrote:
I wonder what all the war mongers and Obama brown nosers will say when first of all, our attacks kill hundreds of innocent civilians, likely more than the gas attacks. Oh well, they are less important because we killed them with conventional bombs rather that chemicals. Secondly, when Assad retaliates by launching God knows what at Israel, Turkey, and gases thousands of his own people, then what? Another oops, oh well it wasnt us who actually did it. In order to respond to a chemical attack that killed a few hundred people, launched by the rebels to draw us in and NOT Assad, Obama will strike Assad who in turn actually does launch chemicals against everyone possible. Thousands of people may die, for all we know a world war will break out. So in order to revenge the killing of a few hundred with chemicals we cause the deaths of thousands. What a brilliant response.
They will give him the Nobile peace prize
George

United States

#24418 Sep 3, 2013
Wow after listening to the BS being spewed from both sides of the media I think I see what they are hoping for. The real target is Iran and they know this will likely get us one step closer. Ideally they hope Iran retaliates against Israel and there is the go ahead for a war with Iran. If I was Iran I would go for it, they have nothing to lose at this point because they are next one way or another. I like many people partially voted for Obama hoping it would be the end of these BS and costly wars, costly in both lives and money. Meet the new boss same as the old boss. This is all unbelievable to me that Obama would start another war, and dont be fooled, attacking Syria is an act of war. Syria will retaliate.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24419 Sep 4, 2013
Hey look at that...not a single change made.
Keep arguing freaks.
republicratards.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24420 Sep 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
If any liberal thinks this will be a limited strike is crazy. Plus we all know both sides in Syria have connections to terrorism. For Bacon Hater is so far up Obama's backside that when Obama farts it clears his mind. Then bacon hater plays the race card. He is a bigot, hypocrit and coward
Bigot, hypocrit, and coward. Are you talking about Meat Lover or Obama?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24421 Sep 4, 2013
Weird Harold.....what is the difference. Obama's sheeple act like him and live off every word as the gospel. And when you bring up their own words against them, the blame displace and blame Bush. Then you are a tea bagger if you disagree. If all else fails.....play the race card. This from self proclaimed educated men
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24422 Sep 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Weird Harold.....what is the difference. Obama's sheeple act like him and live off every word as the gospel. And when you bring up their own words against them, the blame displace and blame Bush. Then you are a tea bagger if you disagree. If all else fails.....play the race card. This from self proclaimed educated men
You sound like a broken record.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24423 Sep 4, 2013
Melissa.....so do you and bacon hater. Do you have some more polls that nobody can see?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24424 Sep 4, 2013
Let us go by the high end number of civilians in Syria that died during the chemical attack of 1,200. Even though there is no clear proof of who used it. If we are such bleeding hearts, what about the 100,000 that have died by the bullets and bombs? We do not need to be the police of the world getting involved with a cival war where both sides have terrorist connections.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24425 Sep 4, 2013
Buy a computer that works. And AGAIN, the use if chemical weapons is against international law.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24426 Sep 4, 2013
Melissa......And you say I sound like a broken record. The UN inspectors could only say that chemical weapons were used but can not tell who used them. If anyone thinks the rebels would not use it on themselves to gain support, then your blind. It may have been done on accident. So again, if there was overwhelming evidence, how come our allies and the UN have not joined in with this law that has been broken?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24427 Sep 4, 2013
join wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemical weapons were used by Saddam on Kurds and his own ppl ,how soon u forget
The US supplied Saddam with such weapons, you need to read history a little bit, may reduce your rambling for the sake of rambling, The "Saddam used chemical weapons" excuse was weak because the US did nothing about it when it happened, there was a reason for that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24428 Sep 4, 2013
I am watching Obama's press conference in Sweden. He is now lying through his teeth again. He is now saying he did not say he did not set a red line. He is blaming the US government and the world for setting a red line. And he is saying that this is not about his pride or what he said. And he is not 100% they are the one used it. He can only say that he is highly confident they used it. If he had solid proof, then everyone would be involved.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24429 Sep 4, 2013
Saddam had his friends in the US at the time of his atrocities including Rumsfeld who he is shaking hand with in 1983

http://www.famouspictures.org/wp-content/uplo...
Ty Reynolds

United States

#24430 Sep 4, 2013
How is this still up lol
forget about it

Kimberly, WV

#24431 Sep 4, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The US supplied Saddam with such weapons, you need to read history a little bit, may reduce your rambling for the sake of rambling, The "Saddam used chemical weapons" excuse was weak because the US did nothing about it when it happened, there was a reason for that.
No Stupid Germany helped build Iraq chemical weapon plants, The U.S. never gave chemical weapons to anyone. Now prove me wrong and read a little history for yourself.
Arthur

United States

#24432 Sep 4, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Saddam had his friends in the US at the time of his atrocities including Rumsfeld who he is shaking hand with in 1983
http://www.famouspictures.org/wp-content/uplo...
The problem is many of the commenters are totally uninformed. They have no idea that the US supplied Saddam with chemical weapons and allowed him to use them. It is OK to use chemical weapons, as long as we agree with who you are gassing to death. The old do as I say and not as I do thing, as usual.
forget about it

Kimberly, WV

#24433 Sep 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I am watching Obama's press conference in Sweden. He is now lying through his teeth again. He is now saying he did not say he did not set a red line. He is blaming the US government and the world for setting a red line. And he is saying that this is not about his pride or what he said. And he is not 100% they are the one used it. He can only say that he is highly confident they used it. If he had solid proof, then everyone would be involved.
Obama can't even draw a red line correct ,,but the same goes for his voters the only thing they can draw are checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Holstein 17 hr Christian Tyler H... 40
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) 19 hr Alien 20
east bank problem youth Wed troubled 13
Pator Mike Lewis (Apr '12) Wed spokie 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Belle businesses wake up! Wed Tommy 11
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes Tue John 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance