Ashburn, VA

#24373 Sep 3, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
republicratards!
Dumbocrats!!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24374 Sep 3, 2013
Now McCain has half heartedly is backing Obama. He wants to back him with conditions. I am sorry but I do respect his service time and being a POW. But that does not make him a military mastermind. He did make thae point that Obama did not need congressional approval for this. But he neglected to point out how Obama's own words of red line and that no president should take military action without congressional approval unless the US is in imminemt danger. So Obama painted himself in the corner.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24375 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Now McCain has half heartedly is backing Obama. He wants to back him with conditions. I am sorry but I do respect his service time and being a POW. But that does not make him a military mastermind. He did make thae point that Obama did not need congressional approval for this. But he neglected to point out how Obama's own words of red line and that no president should take military action without congressional approval unless the US is in imminemt danger. So Obama painted himself in the corner.
No. The GOP is the corner. That's obvious. First they whine around about letting Syria go unattacked by the US. Then they cry about Obama attacking with congress. Now it's up to congress and if they vote to attack, it makes Obama look powerful. If they vote to abstain, he can say whatever happens in the future with regards to chemical weapons is on them - he was ready to strike. Ugh! Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24376 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The GOP is the corner. That's obvious. First they whine around about letting Syria go unattacked by the US. Then they cry about Obama attacking with congress. Now it's up to congress and if they vote to attack, it makes Obama look powerful. If they vote to abstain, he can say whatever happens in the future with regards to chemical weapons is on them - he was ready to strike. Ugh! Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again.
Obama had better rally support from his base before he worries about Republicans.
http://www.google.com/url...
Say what

Clarksburg, WV

#24377 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap from. Obama just made a statement this morning he was ready to strike but wants to wait for approval. He has not outsmarted anyone. It was Obama who talked about crossing the red line. If they say no be will go ahead and do it anyway

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24378 Sep 3, 2013
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes
3 posts removed

schlappington, by god

#24382 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Good news for the few supporters who want to attack Syria. John Boehner has pledged his support for attacking Syria. No matter who supports it, the American people have said no. So this would put many in jeapordy of loss of job in their cushy job in Washington D.C.
jon bayner is ah bewb .... ol coot wood votwe four the frigun librule demokrat jus two remewv hims saury dumpur frum offyce
frig my lifes
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24383 Sep 3, 2013

Americans say they don't want the U.S. to strike Syria, but that they could support a limited action that did not risk the lives of American soldiers, according to recent polls.

http://news.yahoo.com/polls-americans-dont-wa...

schlappington, by god

#24384 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Americans say they don't want the U.S. to strike Syria, but that they could support a limited action that did not risk the lives of American soldiers, according to recent polls.
ol coot thinkun thems shud send the uss berrock osawma two the pershun golf!
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24385 Sep 3, 2013
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.

schlappington, by god

#24386 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess Melissa does not know the region or history. So what would just a few tomahawks launch prove? They do not care and there would be a response. Then there would be boots on the ground. Plus the other side is backed by China and Russia. You may not fear one or the other. But if you want conflict, it shall come.
8-/

frig my lifes
1 post removed

schlappington, by god

#24388 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24389 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
*nod*

frig my lifes
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24390 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I did NOT say I wanted anyone to attack. I was just proving you wrong. You tell half truths and I had to point it out.
Of course I don't know as much as you being a female and all. But, the use of chemical weapons is unlawful in international law. So, what would a real smart fellar like you do. Stand by and say, it ain't my problem, their chemical weapons won't reach WV.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24391 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa.......I do not tell half truths and your survey did not come up. We know that America is against attacks. Limited stikes shows weakness and this will lead to more. This is fact that people know this will happen but do not wish to speak of. I must admitt the propaganda machine is working overtime and most of America has become sheeple. But most do not want this if you look at the big landscape.
Arhtur

United States

#24392 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Well it would prove several things. It would prove that once again our government ignores the wishes of its citizens and does as it pleases. It also proves we are not really broke like they keep saying, we are only broke when it comes to Americans. Always plenty of money for war, never any money for helping Americans. But like I have said, I am sure we can lay off a few more thousand American workers to help pay for these 1.5 million dollar missiles of which they want to sling hundreds. What will be accomplished with this hundreds of millions of dollars? Nothing more than to help Al Queada topple Assad. Then we can spend billions to fight these same terrorists. A brilliant plan from the war mongers who do everything and anything possible to keep turmoil in the middle east and keep us right in the middle. The war machine must be fed.
Arhtur

United States

#24393 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT say I wanted anyone to attack. I was just proving you wrong. You tell half truths and I had to point it out.
Of course I don't know as much as you being a female and all. But, the use of chemical weapons is unlawful in international law. So, what would a real smart fellar like you do. Stand by and say, it ain't my problem, their chemical weapons won't reach WV.
Attacking Syria wont diminish the chances of them trying to attack the USA(WV), it will only increase it. Common sense. An attack wont help our national security, it will greatly harm it. but hey, all the more reason they will have to ignore some more of our Constitutional rights because the scary Syrians will be after us.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24394 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.......I do not tell half truths and your survey did not come up. We know that America is against attacks. Limited stikes shows weakness and this will lead to more. This is fact that people know this will happen but do not wish to speak of. I must admitt the propaganda machine is working overtime and most of America has become sheeple. But most do not want this if you look at the big landscape.
Again, what would you do?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24395 Sep 3, 2013
Melissa.....sorry but your adress add on will not come up for me. But I would not attack. I have said it all along and most of the regular people who post on this site have agreed from both sides. Only one on here who feels we should is Bacon Hater. You have said that you did not say that you support it, but you have not denied wanting to attack. You are hell bent to be apart with computer clips that will not show. To show that your computer smart, but not in real life. I do not seem to have trouble with Cooter Bob or Sundog when they have computer clips.
Dubya

Bluefield, WV

#24396 Sep 3, 2013
Yer either wit us or yer against us, no in between.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy really 3 hr Worthless 116
haha 5 hr tim 12
Who is running for mayor in Chesapeake? (Feb '14) 6 hr Janet 19
patrick elswick 7 hr Ilikedemgirls75 10
what pharamacy can u use where ur do cant track... (May '13) 9 hr anonymous 12
Bostic's Barking Dog 11 hr you have a job 9
quincy mcdonalds 11 hr I C U 7
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE