Since: Dec 13

Stafford, VA

#1 Jan 5, 2014
I've heard a few things about this guy & I'm curious to see what others have to say about him. Is he a good guy??
goose

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Bobby is a good guy will do anything for u as long as ur good to him he's good to u!!!
Scott in SC

Columbia, SC

#3 Jan 6, 2014
Bobby is Gold. He's a really good fella that the upper Valley should be proud of.
friend

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2014
bobby is a great man, he was a little lost in his direction in life and come off like a royal ass but once he lets ya past his wall he is truely an amazing person..
1 post removed
Anonymous

Montgomery, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2014
The fk? Are we talking about thieving dope dealing bobby?
true

Summersville, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2014
methhead bigtime.don t no how anybody could say he is agood guy or gold,unless you are a meth head yourself
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Anybody know Brent Pauley?
kris

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2014
A man is dead, do you really need to bad mouth him. I'm sure if we looked in your closet we would find a few skeletons????? Let him rest in peace
fyi

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2014
The Bobby pauley that was found isnt the one their speakin of in this forum!!! Just to let ya know!! Its a different one
Bobby

Hurricane, WV

#11 Mar 7, 2014
There are alot of Bobby Pauleys in the area. I am one of them..but thankfully, not the one you guys are talking about....whew.
anonymous

Frederick, MD

#12 Mar 23, 2014
The 'Bobby Pauley' i am talking about is currently incarcerated and doing his time. He is not a drug addict nor was he found in a ditch. Just wanted to clarify that. Thanks :)
anonymous

Frederick, MD

#13 Mar 23, 2014
And FYI people, he is a good guy. Actually, a GREAT guy. And he was def NOT a meth head. Maybe a pill head, but not meth. None of that matters anymore though, because he is sitting in jail doing his time like a real man should. So all y'all need to keep his name outta ur mouth unless u got something nice to say.
dat bitch

Roanoke, VA

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Ctfuuuuu!! Bobby a good guy? Lmfao.
Yes he is a meth head and a pill head as well.
Know facts before you speak.
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 23, 2014
was he the 1 that stole the cherry tree over by the old store that burnt down in Pratt ?
anonymous

Oakland, MD

#16 May 11, 2014
dat bitch wrote:
Ctfuuuuu!! Bobby a good guy? Lmfao.
Yes he is a meth head and a pill head as well.
Know facts before you speak.
Ohhh hunny my facts ARE straight, best believe that. He's got himself a really great girl & is doing very well. Not that it's urs or anybody's business but figured that i would set ur so-called "facts" straight for ya!
Cris

Charleston, WV

#17 May 13, 2014
i no him, he IS a good guy!!!! yeah he did dirt but who hasnt n CG? as a person goes hes 1 of the good 1's! if people would worry abt themselves instead of trash talking this world would b a GREAT place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drew runion (Mar '12) 59 min Ang 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,231
Natasha N Giles-Stone and Hayess Shamblin (May '13) 5 hr concerned 131
I get him all the time 8 hr Disgusting 4
over it 8 hr You go 2
Riverside High School (Sep '11) 11 hr Barry 34
some girls holding on a man like they are all t... 14 hr whatz 14
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
•••
•••