Glasgow police hiding to give out parking tickets in town.

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

Beware

Wharton, WV

#1 May 23, 2013
Giving out tickets($25.00) for parking in front of the Glasgow Post Office, they are hiding. Like there's not other bad stuff going on in town. What a joke!!!! itty bitty wimps is what they are.
Stranger

Wharton, WV

#2 May 23, 2013
Beware wrote:
Giving out tickets($25.00) for parking in front of the Glasgow Post Office, they are hiding. Like there's not other bad stuff going on in town. What a joke!!!! itty bitty wimps is what they are.
Yeah the town must be getting low on funds. Maybe if Chuck didnt give his money too his druggy son things would be fine!!! Rentacops go do your real job...Sit at Savealot with ur butt buddy CG cop and pick up hookers
LEO Wife

Charleston, WV

#3 May 25, 2013
Let's see... where to even begin? For one, if you would park where you are supposed to park then you wouldn't get tickets. Really people? It's ten extra feet to walk from where you are supposed to park... How lazy are you? For two, stop talking crap about the police and help them do something with the drug problem. If you know something let them know! Another thing, they are not rent a cops, rent a cops are security guards. Can security guards arrest your ass and put you in jail? I think not! One more thing; you only talk shit about them when you get a ticket or do something you're not supposed to do (Park in front of the post office, talk on the cell phone, steal, etc.) But when your ass is in trouble they are the first ones to come and they save your asses!!!!! And that's even after you talk all this shit about them! So next time before you call 911 because someone is breaking into your house, beating you, or trying to murder you... Think about all the shit you talked about the cops coming to your rescue!!!! LOSERS!
Steve

Bluefield, WV

#4 May 26, 2013
Beware wrote:
the joke is that you are a coward, hide behind your computer and fake name and call people who risk their lives to keep your pathetic ass safe names. You have a problem go tell them, but that means you would have to get up the gumption to do it, you pathetic coward, don't want a ticket don't break the law.
keepitreal

Bellevue, WA

#5 May 30, 2013
I am not trying to cause problems but would it be possible to get a handicapped spot in front of the post office. I just walk to the po however seen an elderly woman very out of breath the other day. she said she had copd & a few other illnesses & she uses oxygen. it was a hard walk on her. i saw her again tuesday & asked if she's like me to grab her mail & I did, but if someone isn't there that knows, she has to struggle. I am sure we have many elderly & handicapped citizens who would benefit from that. If the wrong people use it, it's a hefty fine! So it shouldn't be a problem. Police & counsel need to take this into consideration.
LEO Wife

Charleston, WV

#6 May 30, 2013
I agree! Someone should talk to someone about the handicap spot because that would be a big help and relief to some people. Have you thought about talking to the mayor about it?
I agree

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2013
I saw a old man let his wife on a walker out of the truck to walk into the post office and watches Huffman come flying down to give them a ticket before he could move his car from letting her all the way in post office !!! I was so sad for them!!!
joe

Morgantown, WV

#8 Sep 7, 2013
go by the law and you will not have to worry about the cops, they are doing thier job. park where you should. I do agree abouthe handi cap spot.
1 post removed
curious

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Just to let everyone know. If you are parked in a place with the curb is painted yellow,,,,,,,,,, YOU WILL receive a ticket or be towed.

Basic driving laws folks!!
Eric

Ashford, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Shouldn't the police be more concerned about the drugs and thieves in this town than someone checking their mail?
mytencents

Belle, WV

#12 Sep 11, 2013
I see a lot of talk about the police being there doing good. The fact of the matter is, two policemen in the area are the biggest crooks. We all know one is messing around with an underage girl, and gives rides to known criminals in the police car all the time. The other is stopping druggies, taking their drugs and releasing them without turning the drugs in or pressing charges. So don't come on here all high and mighty thinking the police are heroes. They do the minimal amount of work to maintain their job. The one police officer we have had in the last 10 years that tried to do something, was pulled aside by ICE and told to back off the druggies. You may be able to arrest someone, but you are not above the law.
Resident

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 11, 2013
There is more hiding in Glasgow, then just the police. Like town workers failing drug tests and not being fired. What a wonderful city government we have.
Glasgow resident

Richmond, VA

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Im sorry to bust your bubble, but in case you havent been watching the news, one officer has been fired for being an idiot, and yes I believe if I heard right his own department caught him up in stuff. So dont get on here feeding people your crap. I know what police we do have is doing just a fine job, and that my friend is all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glasgows Mayors race 10 hr Hillbilly 45
Anna Shelton (Sep '14) 16 hr lova143 25
sick of seeing todd c comnents Thu Good Citizen 8
Jack Ice (Sep '12) Thu Good Citizen 37
tracy n amelia hickies n hep c Thu concerned parent 4
Terry King and his gf Thu WTF 1
Christian Holstein?! Thu Owl 4
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE