people need get a life mind their bus...

people need get a life mind their bussiness

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

crystal tavarez

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
To everybody in cedar grove tat thinks that they know me love to talk bout me I love haters iggronant people I'm glad tat I'm tat important to everybody appreciate ya comments since u guys have no life nobbody gives flying fuck bout cedar grove keep on stalking shit thank you to all my fans God bless you I will pray tat ya get a life by the way I have. A penis went got a sex change if anybody wants hook up for a good time holar at your girl
Omg

Belle, WV

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Dear lord go take an English class!!
Wally

Faber, VA

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I love reading the posts on topix so I can get my laughs from the dumb asses who can't spell.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Some of the comments do make your ribs hurt rom laughing, don't they!
Chris

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Nov 11, 2013
What do you expect from a woman who makes a profession from laying on her back.
dee

Lynchburg, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
I wouldn't call it a profession. Lol people wouldn't talk if you didn't give them a reason too. I guess if u tell the truth your a hater. She is one of those give a bad name to the place, but acts like she doesn't do nothing wrong. If she really believes her own hype, her views are warped. Nice girl though even with her history.
da man

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Who gives fck btch can fck! Dat 4 dam sure! Bunch da bro's knw dis!
crystal tavarez

Lynchburg, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Lol I can spell thanks for everybody tat had a comment appreciate it this shit to funny thank s I lay on my back get paid too
crystal tavarez

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Nov 12, 2013
This shit too funny I read everything everybody has wrote bounce tat azz all good God bless there's jealous people everywhere and haters too I'm not worried bout it it is wat it is
crystal tavarez

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Nov 12, 2013
God is my judge not people
1 post removed
crystal tavarez

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Nov 12, 2013
Omg this huge feels sooooooooo goood best cock I have ever had waiting for u hot guys in cedar grove call me I like women too hilarious at your girl
hard on

Altavista, VA

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Dam girl I game.. wats up with da wrong # shit. U cock tease or wat. I pound dat azz 4 ya. U b who I think alwayz wanted get me piece of dat shit ever time see u walkin bet it b tight as hell!!
Mike

Altavista, VA

#14 Nov 12, 2013
I thnk nt. Know her size queen.
someone

Altavista, VA

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Well all in all lot of talk and rumors going around bout her. True or not she isn't that bad known her for a while. Tried to prove I was worth a shot always got some BS response. Finally giving up trying after today. Way to much talk and drama and shady mysterious things. People who don't care seems to be her choice over anybody who does. Everyone says she's so easy so there must be something wrong with me then. Wish her the best in life!(Someone who actually cares)
pinky

Belle, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2013
crystal tavarez wrote:
God is my judge not people
I don't know u girl but u are so right.Those people that like to judge others need to get a life,their lives are so boring,the highlight of their day is downing someone,when in fact,their judging someone for the same damn thing they have done.When their judging you there's always someone right behind them judging them.
Cripes

Fort Belvoir, VA

#17 Nov 27, 2013
Can you really call someone else ignorant when your entire post looks like it was written by a chimp with autism?
t

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 27, 2013
crystal tavarez wrote:
To everybody in cedar grove tat thinks that they know me love to talk bout me I love haters iggronant people I'm glad tat I'm tat important to everybody appreciate ya comments since u guys have no life nobbody gives flying fuck bout cedar grove keep on stalking shit thank you to all my fans God bless you I will pray tat ya get a life by the way I have. A penis went got a sex change if anybody wants hook up for a good time holar at your girl
*that* is such a simple word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Sundog512 1,536
Betsy Gibson/Brandon Youell 3 hr Wow 5
Shane H Posts (Jul '15) 3 hr Billie 10
Nick Confere (Oct '14) 6 hr ??????? 73
eric province (Jul '10) 8 hr lexy mf pettry 16
Riverside Football - 2016 23 hr Alien 9
what is one good thing about Marmet (Dec '15) Sat Reality Bites 43

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance