Miller

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Boy,if you're looking for drugs this is the place to be!
Ooo

Summersville, WV

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Realy now were at
Resident

Belle, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2013
U mean cedar grove? Shrewsbury is far from full of drugs
Resident

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Unless u mean that nasty trailer park n it's full of em!!!!
haha

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2014
If u guys really wanna find drugs there look go look around in the bushes by the train tracks on michagin ave u will find plenty of shake n bake bottles that's a pretty popular cook spot LOL
grown up

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2014
shrewsbury is a good town when all the newbies go away some r ok but really that's the only reason it went down hill
Ooo

Poca, WV

#7 Jul 15, 2014
And the men like kieth sleeping with all the hookers like dawn while his wifes at work all the time lol
concerned

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 15, 2014
Ooo wrote:
And the men like kieth sleeping with all the hookers like dawn while his wifes at work all the time lol
you better not be talking about my cousin dawn that's pregnant and married to keith ?
forreal

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 16, 2014
u can talk all u want about keith but you keep that good girl that does nothing but take care of her family and try to make it work with him alone u don't know the whole story so grow up and worry about your life
Ooo

Winfield, WV

#10 Jul 18, 2014
Well the dawn iam talking about is a hooker. And kieth is the old man that drive the black jeep that picks dawn up for a quickey of the mornings.
forreal

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2014
Ooo wrote:
Well the dawn iam talking about is a hooker. And kieth is the old man that drive the black jeep that picks dawn up for a quickey of the mornings.
i can care less about that stinky hoe and old man they don't live in shrewsbury this thread was about shrewsbury I don't know where she lives but she does not live in shrewsbury so u must not know her if u don't even know where she lives at least know the girl before u talk about her peace out
Ooo

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jul 19, 2014
Forreal get a life the man lives in shrewsbury u dont know what your talking about mind your biz bit
the truth

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 19, 2014
tshe only hooker that lives in shrewsbury is holly does afor 10
also

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 20, 2014
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>i can care less about that stinky hoe and old man they don't live in shrewsbury this thread was about shrewsbury I don't know where she lives but she does not live in shrewsbury so u must not know her if u don't even know where she lives at lewast know the girl before u talk about her peace out
why are you so worried about who dawn that gets in a car do u need to get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alien 1 hr UKV Trash 14
Robbie McDaniel 4 hr Alien 14
Andrew Martin 5 hr Flyboy 5
Dogs in Belle II (Oct '14) 6 hr Truth teller 41
Fake Christians 15 hr Jesus 7
Frosty Howell Stapleton back home in jail Sat Dave S 2
Riverside Basketball...for REAL or just for Lau... Fri Alien 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages