2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3938 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3831 Jun 3, 2013
Anyway yesterday or 2 years ago if it happened in wv then it wasn't very interesting, because well wv could even make an explosion look bland and ordinary.
Like I said not much on the tv.

Oh look out! My point was way over your head.
Human Speicies

Redondo Beach, CA

#3832 Jun 3, 2013
I think there is question about the validity of the book. The quran, gita, ramayan, mahabharat, bible, torah, guru granth shaib, liki, pali cannon, bantu.

We the Human species are still researching what animal or human(s) wrote these books.

To me it appears to be just a book written by people.

What do you think?

Location hidden

#3833 Jun 3, 2013
Fightin to save the mutha f@ckin day yeah!
Woooohoooooo rednecks know how to party!
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#3836 Jun 4, 2013
Who cares! your not helping anyone this is non interesting an explosion in wv woopdeefrickindoo, now if that happened in any other state THEN! it would be tragic.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3837 Jun 6, 2013
I felt bad about killing the Golden dragon fly. I had no choice. It was really struggling to get out of the cocoon. It was in pain. I had to relive the pain.

Location hidden

#3838 Jun 6, 2013
Speaking of which I gotta drop a DUCE!
opie

Pineville, WV

#3839 Jun 6, 2013
this is awful

Location hidden

#3840 Jun 6, 2013
ANDY!
the enlightened one

Wharton, WV

#3841 Jun 7, 2013
who is alex jones
Human Species

Redondo Beach, CA

#3842 Jun 7, 2013
I feel that America is doing well. We have a big nuke war to fight. I feel that we are the same yet different. I also feel that all nations do not have the same delivery mechanism. I further stipulate that America has a larger capacity for delivering nukes around the world.

Will you treat the rabbit the same as the tiger? I say nay, some of it is the same, some of it is very different.

Location hidden

#3843 Jun 7, 2013
Who gives a F@ck?
ok ky

West Hamlin, WV

#3844 Jun 7, 2013
what a shame
1 post removed
sweettalkinguy

Paterson, NJ

#3846 Jun 7, 2013

Location hidden

#3847 Jun 7, 2013
Condolences and an advertisement what a sweet dude.
douche!
miner

West Hamlin, WV

#3848 Jun 9, 2013
keep praying for us
earl ray

West Hamlin, WV

#3849 Jun 9, 2013
we should have a day for the miners
MINER

West Hamlin, WV

#3850 Jun 9, 2013
GIVE US A DAY OFF
miners friend

West Hamlin, WV

#3851 Jun 9, 2013
i have a friend that works there , we always worry about him
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3852 Jun 9, 2013
Possums, It's time to stop crying over spilled milk and move on. The real shame is that there weren't many more possums in the mine and the welfare roles could have been thinned immediately. Too much drugs and welfare in the hills, thats the tragedy possums. Now, get some sleep tonight and look for meaningful employment in the morning and stop living in the past. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3853 Jun 10, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, It's time to stop crying over spilled milk and move on. The real shame is that there weren't many more possums in the mine and the welfare roles could have been thinned immediately. Too much drugs and welfare in the hills, thats the tragedy possums. Now, get some sleep tonight and look for meaningful employment in the morning and stop living in the past. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hurray,Puss is back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Adkins (Dec '11) 1 hr well 11
lol 1 hr john boy 1
robert bonds 3 hr just asking 26
Shane Hall of Belle 3 hr jason smith 18
security guard on top of slaughters creek in a ... (Apr '14) 5 hr I Know 38
school bus 5 hr Creeker 11
Sharon Dawes secretary 5 hr Impressed 1
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE