2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3930 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3554 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I do so admire your vocabulary. Surely Hagatha May's comments are directed at you.
I noticed my typo and said to myself "nah Knows, let tooth2 point it out, it makes him feel good about himself, he cant handle the message and gotta have something to get out of that depression" and with the kindness of myself I waited for you to go after my typo and now give yourself a pat on the back and that you beat the awesome Knows blah blah blah, you got your feelgood moment. I will get over it, now let the adults handle the discussion, it isn't all about tooth2, sorry.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3555 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed my typo and said to myself "nah Knows, let tooth2 point it out, it makes him feel good about himself, he cant handle the message and gotta have something to get out of that depression" and with the kindness of myself I waited for you to go after my typo and now give yourself a pat on the back and that you beat the awesome Knows blah blah blah, you got your feelgood moment. I will get over it, now let the adults handle the discussion, it isn't all about tooth2, sorry.
Ever hear the expression 'are you smarter then a fifth grader'?
Well..........
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3556 Apr 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I think the real Hag has been exposed.He/she/it with the Princeton Wv IP really has their shorts in a wad over this LMAO.The only reason they would be so rattled by this is the fact that they are none other than Hag themself.Run Hag Run your rock has been overturned and you are out in the open.LMAO
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3557 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear the expression 'are you smarter then a fifth grader'?
Well..........
Yeah but I doubt you are ready for that level, maybe in about 2 more years?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3558 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Possum please I am laughing so hard.You poor little pitiful creature.Possum were you by chance kicked in the head by one of your farm animals?I sure dont need the likes of you to defend me as you seem to be the whole wheelbarrow shy of a load.Possum go out in them thar hills and find you something to eat and leave the Internet for smarter folks than yourself.TaTa lady of quality.
Cuz

Rupert, WV

#3559 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums it's time to be honest.I am 4'3 and I weigh over 500 pounds.I also have a major drinking problem and I like to have sex with wild goats but will have sex with pigs in the mud if I get the chance.I am a hillbilly born and raised but other kids used to make fun of me in school because I peed the bed until I was 21.Then we finally discovered Depends.I am not rich at all and have to live on food stamps and we pick up pop cans for extra money.Possums I'm so butt ugly I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror.The only way I was able to get a husband is he is blind and has no sence of smell as I stink to high heaven because I only bath about once a year and I keep a constant vaginal infection.TaTa fat stinky Hagatha May.
I read a couple weeks ago where Hag was really a pig in gator skin. I believe it now, although she has a lot of Florida fans. I saw a Florida football game and when they scored the fans would make a chomping like gesture in Hag's honor.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3560 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum please I am laughing so hard.You poor little pitiful creature.Possum were you by chance kicked in the head by one of your farm animals?I sure dont need the likes of you to defend me as you seem to be the whole wheelbarrow shy of a load.Possum go out in them thar hills and find you something to eat and leave the Internet for smarter folks than yourself.TaTa lady of quality.
That is much better performance than the schitty performance you done earlier, it improved so much I give you a D-, maybe a year or two later you will improve and get a D, I wont lose any sleep over it.

BTW me and Hagatha does not know each other , well we did spar a couple years back over territorial rights, but that is water under the bridge and no big deal today. Show me where I defended Hagatha, it never happened, I was very critical of your performance as Hagatha but if I dare not fall in lockstep and speak out about you failure then I am the big bad boogeyman. The truth needs to be heard, if your feelings are hurt, that's too bad.
ttt

Madison, WV

#3561 Apr 28, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron wtf is a maroon?
bugs bunny calls people a maroon, but a moron is an idiot that calls another person a moron for not spelling moron right
Red

Singapore, Singapore

#3562 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>bugs bunny calls people a maroon, but a moron is an idiot that calls another person a moron for not spelling moron right
I guess if the shoe fits then wear it.LOL
ttt

Madison, WV

#3563 Apr 28, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if the shoe fits then wear it.LOL
it fits you fine thanks
Paracusia

Grove City, OH

#3564 Apr 28, 2013
Hag was in several John Waters films.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3565 Apr 28, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
All the Hagatha's and ALL the other dumb sounding insulting "HillBilly" posts you see here on Topix come from one woman in Oceana WV. She does it to insult our heritage knowing we wil respond to her if insulted...it is her way to get someone to talk to her. She is a waste of air.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3566 Apr 28, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Knows and Hagatha are the same woman...among all the other crazy HillBilly chacters she plays....by the way "very poor acting"....and don't start with the different address thing. Anyone can put down where they want one to think their from and get a different address or even have a friend from out of state to help you....We HillBillies "AIN'T" as dumb as you think...
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3567 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
This is also Hagatha...
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3568 Apr 28, 2013
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey old Hag isn't from nor does she live in Florida.Old Hag uses a VPN like hidemyass to get her IP from FL.Old Hag is just some old wanna be named Pam from around the Beattyville Ky area that barely has two nickels to rub together.She got her a$$ handed to her so bad in the Pikeville Ky posts she came to the Wv posts and now she is going to high tail and run again.Oh well I guess old Pam will go back to the Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky posts but she won't use the Hagatha bit there because they know her to well.
Oceana WV...and she has used thousand's of names! That's all she has to do!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3569 Apr 28, 2013
I thought everybody on Topix was Hagatha. She's the WV boogeyman.

BOO!!!

LMAO.
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also Hagatha...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3570 Apr 28, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
Oceana WV...and she has used thousand's of names! That's all she has to do!
^^^Hagatha trying to cover her tracks. Pay no attention to this masked lady.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#3571 Apr 28, 2013
Hagatha is a poster from Pineville WV who goes around telling people that everyone else is Hagatha. She does this to keep people confused about her real identity.

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Since: May 12

Chihuahua, Mexico

#3572 Apr 28, 2013
I ran into a poster from Pineville WV who admitted that she was Hagatha. She posts for a while then goes around claiming that everyone else is Hagatha. She's been doing it for years. She also knows that as a troll, all she needs is a willing and gullible audience.

Looks like she's found one.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#3573 Apr 28, 2013
I'm not Hagatha. This is my only registered account. Everybody knows that Sundog is Hagatha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 13 min sad Company 787
chelci calhoun 5 hr ewh 1
noelle spurlock 6 hr blood done shed 2
sandy rose Wed Laughinmyassoff 3
David Slater (Jul '13) Wed letitgo 12
Belle Bulldogs Football Wed agree 4
Hear Cox was fired today Wed Double Indemnity 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages